View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 05:11 PM   #47
Foxmoon
Happy Woman!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzzeQ4
Your Mom may have just been naive. Maybe if you talk to her about kids not being the angels grandparents believe they are. Talk about the ground rules you expect her to uphold. If it looks like she's taking you seriously then it should be OK, but if it doesn't appear that she is taking you seriously then worry about supervised visits.

My adopted father has to have supervised visits because he doesn't take my son's milk allergy seriously. Although this is a different situation the result is the same. Saying they need to have supervised visits is very difficult. I found it really hard & my husband helped me with the conversation & I don't even like my adopted father, so if you love your Mom, it won't be easy, get support, maybe get your daughter to help you talk to your Mom. If she did that it would show alot of responsibility on her part.

Best wishes on this; Suzze
Some other issues of her not taking me for real had already come up when my oldest was about 8 years old. She let her play with fire mix aclhol drinks and watch rated R movies. She didn't even make her eat good food the whole time she would watch her. Only candy and junk food! I had already told her to make him leave no later then 10 pm and she didn't listen to what I felt was good for her! So I guess I already knew my answer just didn't want to deal with it!
Thanks

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook