View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 08:15 PM   #43
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Read below what? Incessant, whining, drivel?

No lawsuits? No $$$? No public flogging? No corporate advertisements taken out or mea culpa?

I didn't think so.

Regardless of how you percieve she handled the situation does not negate the fact that it happened to her. This kinda attitude is why alot of these circumstances don't get reported and people go on thinking that they did'nt do anything wrong.

Granted you made your points with using racial slurs as friendly banter but neglected to follow it up with regardless of who you allow to use these terms or slams with you as a friend, that it's not appropriate in the workplace. Instead you just cried hypocrite. This is why so many miss your "valid" points, because you don't follow through with them.

Siouxner.. I must have missed it myself with all the editing and would just like to know... is it all over? Are you still working there now and did things get better?