Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Talk What's up with Iwasil???? What's up with Iwasil????

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2004, 10:47 PM   #21
Peace n Mutton Grease

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 511.00
Savings: 1.00
Thumbs down

Well to tell ya all the truth........ That NICE guy is still not paying up. They bought all the airline tickets for Southern Thunder and Native Roots plus some miscellaneous people too through my agency. Well let's say they owe 1000's of dollars and still has not PAID UP!!!!! Jeesh, this is my living and how I pay my bills and raise my kids. It's been almost a month and a 1/2 yet they still haven't paid the money. No communication, no returned phone calls or emails. I have been lied to twice now saying the 'check is in the mail'. This powwow has destroyed my relationship with the agency and the airlines. I didn't say anything about it before cuz 'the check was in the mail'. But now I have too. Its really sad cuz I do know the organizer and am a supporter of IWASIL. If you are going to run a powwow make sure you have the money in the bank before 'advertising' how much your payouts are and how you are going to pay for all that comes with a powwows. Pay the hosts and headstaff. I am not the only one who hasn't been paid. I know the people who did all the catering still hasn't been paid. Who else? This is really really bad peeps. I wonder how many others still hasn't been paid. And here I am trying to TRUST people but this really takes the cake. Oh well..........just hope they come through

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
[email protected]
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2004, 04:29 PM   #22
Pow Wow Visitor

big_ndn is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
whats up with iwasil

The lead organizerMR. Ryan Wilson is a joke to indian people herew in the northwest he has built a reputation on nothing but lies. I mean come on now you can not go around and to this stuff to your people and still expect to be respected. I have known him for years and no who his real family is. Remember in the 70's the G.O.O.N. squad Guardians Of The Oglala Nation they tried to stop the traditional ways they beat up there own people who danced who sang who tried to have there religious ceremonies. Ask the guy next time you see him , and i'm pretty sure the checks are still in the mail
big_ndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2004, 05:29 PM   #23
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ndn
The lead organizerMR. Ryan Wilson is a joke to indian people herew in the northwest he has built a reputation on nothing but lies. I mean come on now you can not go around and to this stuff to your people and still expect to be respected. I have known him for years and no who his real family is. Remember in the 70's the G.O.O.N. squad Guardians Of The Oglala Nation they tried to stop the traditional ways they beat up there own people who danced who sang who tried to have there religious ceremonies. Ask the guy next time you see him , and i'm pretty sure the checks are still in the mail
__

big_n:

Well, I wasn't going to name names here on the internet.

Since you did, it is good to know some background info from people where he lives.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:38 PM   #24
Fancy Schmancy Dancer

MissFancyChick is a glorious beacon of light
Location: formerly in Seattle, now i live in Eastern Washington on the Colville Rez
Credits: 250.00
uhh... Wha-Hoppin?

ok so how did this all end? haha... did ppl get the money they were promised ? checks arrive? checks clear?
just curious...
Old 03-30-2005, 02:50 PM   #25
Junior Dancer

julio is an unknown quantity at this point
Rubber checks

Old 03-30-2005, 06:45 PM   #26
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Savings: 1.00
well this all sounds bad - iwasil was fun the last time i went to it. still member goin across the street to get 22 number 1 meals for blacklodge from mickey d's. dang should have seen that chick's face when we ordered!!!

hope everyone had fun this year and remember this when this pw rolls round next year - that is if it does.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:55 PM   #27
ElleC

Panther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond reputePanther11Gurl has a reputation beyond repute
I thought that this pow-wow was ok. I heard a lot of things about Iwasil, but I don't even know what is going on with it. Perhaps they paid half money and half cask for security purposes. I don't know...But I don't think that I am going to go this year. I am just trying to get back into pow-wowing htis year, but my man gets all jealous. SO who know what will happen this year.
Panther11Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links