Having Fun Dancing 0 0%
Have A Good Time 0 0%
Dance To Red Bull 1 8.33%
Volume 2 SASK05219DR 0 0%
Volume 1 0 0%
Red Bull (pink Cover) 0 0%
Self Titled 2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Pow Wow Singing > Northern Singing Favorite Red Bull Recording Favorite Red Bull Recording

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2006, 03:45 PM   #1
Area Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts105 is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Favorite Red Bull Recording

ok all you Red Bull lovers past and present;

Here your chance to pick your favorite recording that Red Bull has done to date. Now with my calculation they have little over 20 recording producted and you just might be listen to one or you have one so pick one

105 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Red Bull Live @ Lawapai Idaho!!!

I would like to find that one again!
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #3
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
i personally like the "mother earth" title.

that gets alot of airtime when i travel.
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2006, 02:18 PM   #4
As you can see...

ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40.00
I went with Mother Earth, too! I think I had it on both CD and cassette.

Their first round dance tape was pretty good, too.

The recording from Lapwai was on the old Menninick Productions. It was pretty good. I bet if I look around I can find one.

Live at Schemitzun was good; I even have on an LP the Little Pine Singers with Edmond Bull, Walter Bull and a couple others! Hollay! And I think the all time classic would be one of their first albums with all those guys from Red Pheasant and Mosquito and Sweetgrass, etc. with Terry Paskemin etc.

...that's so true....so, so true...
ntownn8ive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2006, 11:24 PM   #5
Tiny Tot Dancer

Delia is a splendid one to beholdDelia is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 560.00
I put so much heart into that cd.

My favorite cd has to be mother earth. I put my heart into it. I sang from heart. I love that cd. Sometimes I still cry when I listen to it.
The word songs were powerful.

Delia

Every patient is a doctor after his/her cure
Delia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2006, 01:41 PM   #6
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Cool!

The recording from Lapwai was on the old Menninick Productions. It was pretty good. I bet if I look around I can find one.

Tell you what....If you do pm me!

Delia you always sound awesome!!!!
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Old 10-02-2006, 12:21 PM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

esabun is an unknown quantity at this point
the round dance tape with 'darling don't cry'

...also has a lot of other good songs too, unfortunately the only other song I can remember is the song 'in my boogie van' but there's other goot ones on that tape.
esabun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2006, 05:41 PM   #8
As you can see...

ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
ntownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond reputentownn8ive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House

Tell you what....If you do pm me!

Delia you always sound awesome!!!!

I called this vendor guy over in Omak and he said that he is pretty sure he still has some, so next time I see him I'll pick a few of them up!

Old 10-02-2006, 05:59 PM   #9
BOULDERDASH!

Hoka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntownn8ive
I called this vendor guy over in Omak and he said that he is pretty sure he still has some, so next time I see him I'll pick a few of them up!
Save 1 4 me....Errr
Old 10-12-2006, 02:44 AM   #10
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
My favourite is a tape I made of them when they were host drum at a powwow in Vancouver. I had over 35 songs on two 60 minute tapes. Listened to it for years and then the tape ate it. I have had a couple of CDs of them but my son keeps losing all of them. Gonna have to smack him.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2006, 07:21 PM   #11
As you can see...

Quite a few years ago, me and my bro went up to the Little Pine Powwow. Our other drum bros showed up to and we set up next to Red Bull. Them and Fly-In-Eagle were hosts. Dang, I got like 4 tapes (when I used to use a tape recorder) of them jammin out. Pretty good stuff. Then in the course of moving, they were misplaced....awwww...good jammin though!

Old 10-30-2006, 03:57 PM   #12
As you can see...

Where U AT Coyot????

I got that FAI-YA!!

Red Bull Live @ Four Nations....

Old 11-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #13
As you can see...

Haven't looked here in a while...looks like Mother Earth is at the top of the charts. That was my pick, too.

Did you get yur CD, yet, Coyot?

Iss jammin' mon!

The Bull bros, Arnold W., and special guest appearance of Terry Paskemin on der, too!

The classics never get old!!

Old 12-06-2006, 03:06 PM   #14
Tiny Tot Dancer

ronski is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 852.34
Singing at the BIA

Me , Keen and Curt Dogg were jammin tha self titled down in the basement, then practice was cut short by the blair witch. dang i was sure scared to go back down there to grab my tape. But i still got it.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:55 PM   #15
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,411.87
Savings: 2.03
I like the cd made in Lapwai, Idaho must of been prolly back in da late 80's or so. But, any who...........I am on that tape, the announcer was announcing da princess and at the time, I was either Miss Fort Belknap or Miss Mid Winter Fair........if any you have that cd let me know, thanks.
LISA IRONMAKER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2006, 02:58 PM   #16
As you can see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER
I like the cd made in Lapwai, Idaho must of been prolly back in da late 80's or so. But, any who...........I am on that tape, the announcer was announcing da princess and at the time, I was either Miss Fort Belknap or Miss Mid Winter Fair........if any you have that cd let me know, thanks.
Send me your addy and I'll send it over to ya!!

I tried to e-mail it as music files but I'm either not that skilled at the computer thing or something but my e-mail won't let me send out files like that....dunno..but, anywayz, I got it on my computer, just gotta burn it and ship it.

Old 12-07-2006, 03:41 PM   #17
Pow Wow Committee

LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
aww man ntownn8ive.......your awesome dude...........thank you so much, I will pm you, then......
Old 12-07-2006, 09:16 PM   #18
As you can see...

Issa goot won!!

Old 12-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #19
Pow Wow Committee

sup dishes? thank you........ur awesome.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:01 PM   #20
Pow Wow Committee

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntownn8ive
Send me your addy and I'll send it over to ya!!

I tried to e-mail it as music files but I'm either not that skilled at the computer thing or something but my e-mail won't let me send out files like that....dunno..but, anywayz, I got it on my computer, just gotta burn it and ship it.

hey dishes..........dis is ur cuzzint.........So, did you ever get around to putting my recording in da mail, yet? jus checking...........laters dishes!!!
Sponsored Links