Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Women's Dance Styles > Fancy Shawl Dancing absolutely horrible! absolutely horrible!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2005, 11:42 PM   #101
*206*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
LiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Maiden
Oh man... mine could have been worse but this is what happened.... When i was like 12 years old and at a competition powwow, I was dancing Grand entry and i started feeling sick to my stomach, well grand entry was over and i was standing there next to my sister and she asked if i was ok... i told her i didnt know.. Well they started the prayer and right in the middle of it I ran out of the arena and darted for my car ... and i puked right next to it, I dont think anyone saw but i was lucky enough to even make it out of the arena... I must have had a bad breakfast...
yeah at one powwow i was feeling REALLY sick but it wasnt me who threw up it was my friend! she threw up in the parking lot and i saw it and now i call her 'pink'. oh yeah and MissFancyChick (aka Tiana V's auntie) yeah it was my salmon homecoming crown i forgot what powwow that was at tho lol
LiLT206 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2005, 12:01 AM   #102
Warrior Woman

biggurlbrain is just really nice
all this talk about bodily fluids,...

makes me remember this one incident. it's not about me but my niece. she's a teenage girl
you know gotta look hot at all times at all pow wows. anyway she starts off sitting about midway
up a really high bleacher. feeling kinda queasy. decides to start making her way down.
don't want to attract too much attention,......just makes it between the bleachers before she starts
projectile vomiting. you know like exorcist style. has to walk through the snagging ring outside of
arbour to the security of the 'dark'. all vomiting all the way. i never laughed so hard as when she
told me this story.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:09 PM   #103
*206*

LiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
LiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
ewwwww dats gross...i havnt puked in a loooooong time. since after my fifth birthday...and its almost my 12th birthday..
LiLT206 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2005, 07:18 PM   #104
Tiny Tot Dancer

peaceful07heart is an unknown quantity at this point
I have about five embarssing moments that I can remember, while I was dancing. The first one happned at this powwow/confrence. It was packed. I was dancing fancy shawl during an intertribal, behind this women doing womens tradional. She had a long flowy skirt on, and guess what, I went to spin and my foot got caught in her skirt and I hit the ground right in front of the video camra! Then I tried to get up and I stepped on my shawl and fell again! It was horrible! I couldn't bring myself to watch the tape, lol!
My second embarssing moment happened at this 4th of july powwow. They called for a fancy shawl dancers and my freind and I were the only ones. So we went in, and everything was going great and bam! I fell in this huge hole! I sat there for a few seconds, and my mom andgrandmother ran in to the cirlce and helped me up, I couldn't walk real well. They took me over to this native doctor who comes to some of the powwows we go to, and I had bprken my foot! I was so p***ed! The bone was kinda stiked out so she had to put it back in to place, that hurt like hell! I didn't cry or scream or anything. So it seems at powwows I'm known as the girll who broke her foot and didn't cry, lol!!!!
Sorry that was kinda long!
My next one happend during a drama, I'm on a drama team. I was smack in the center. I was kinda down in a hudle on the stage then I was suppose to jump up and start dancing, well that didn't exactly happen. I went to come up and I didn't know my foot was on my ruffle. So I stood up and I kinda jerked and pulled my skirt down some, so embarrsing!! There was a lot of people there to!! LOLOLOL!
My fourth one happend at a big powwow, it was a fancy shawl song and as soon as the song ended My hair tie fell out! So embarssing!
My fith one isn't as imbarrsing. I was dancing as hard as I could to show off so this one guy would notice me, well I was concetrating to hard on the dancing and not enough on were I was going and smacked right into my friend in front of me, I almost knocked her over! LOLOLOL!!! Thankfully the guy went to go get a drink so he didn't see me smack into my friend!
Sorry they were so long!!!!
peaceful07heart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links