Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Enough is enough Enough is enough

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #1

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 18,272.52
Savings: 0.00
Enough is enough

Enough is enough of the bad stuff. Any Questions? One short lifetime --- wasted --- hindered --- delayed --- put on hold --- stopped --- forbidden --- judged --- displaced --- hurt --- kept in tha void --- thrown down the drain --- torn apart --- in the name of --- pah! Those --- leave me alone --- no understanding --- underestimated --- overestimated --- goodness not seen --- freaking bad stuff seen --- ahhh...leave me alone --- isolation --- no understandig --- children should read good things --- adults ha! Pah! --- this has nothing to do with being ndn --- so? --- love for living beings --- love for those that have passed away --- isolation --- do not reply --- do not see --- do not feel --- pah! --- delete me if I am not good enough do be a minion for them --- just leave me alone --- like I am anyway --- laugh about me --- hate me --- love me --- who cares? --- I care --- I care --- Man I wish I could fly and leave this planet --- read between the lines --- do not read between the lines --- crazy --- sane --- huh? --- no clue --- no idea --- lmao --- my mom considered me crazy --- give me back what I owned --- give me back whats mine --- give me back the love I gave you --- give me back my happieness --- I am going to dance --- I dance to the light of love --- men --- women --- pity me --- said to be an angel --- said to be a devil --- huh? --- arrrgh --- leave me alone mankind --- the question is where is the kindness? --- coyote --- cougar --- tigers --- insects --- mammals --- birds are better than people --- leave me alone --- people talk talk talk --- words words words --- nothing gets changed for the poor --- just a plaster maybe --- ahhh... leave me alone --- nobody cares --- always busy pleasing the ego --- who will survive --- red black white green? Or yellow? Ahhh... -- leave me alone --- racism red/white black/white --- white/red/black/yellow/green --- ahhhh.... leave me alone --- you do not care --- leave me alone --- one day I will have passed away --- who cares? --- ignorant worshippers of something --- but avoiding the truth --- who? I meant huh? --- Oh my babies I love you all --- live and a growing child in the womb is such a precious gift --- a wonder --- crying --- Love --- Love --- Love ---- me crazy? ROFLMAO --- live --- live --- live and let live --- care --- care --- care --- for children for life for everyone and everything --- words of care care are just smoke in the wind --- who cares for the wellbeing of all --- who cares for the elderly? --- ahhh.... leave me alone --- lonely doomed with no one understanding --- care for red white black yellow --- huh? and greens --- the extraterristials --- lmao --- care for mother earth --- father sky --- all just care --- as good as you can --- I am nobody --- thanks for reading! --- Booh!

Last edited by Spiritflight; 01-20-2013 at 10:18 AM..
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
Deaf and Cree Elder-Woman

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond repute
DeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,736.08
I have not been here for over a month but saw your thread that you are having the rant here. It is good to let yourself off your chest to express your feeling of frustration.

That is the way you have to go through with all this sh*t. I have my share on this too sometimes. But I have to be strong and have a thick skin not to be worry about those name callings or to be insulted. Just have to move on and try to be happy. It is hard to keep telling them to leave you alone when they won't leave you alone. Life has the quirk.
DeafToniB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #3

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 18,272.52
@DeafToniB

Thanks for your reply. Emotional expression in a moment of extreme sadness that was - not a rant as to what I felt expressing - more like being in a state of helplessnes - due to the way I and all those that have to live or go through similar things - that what I wrote - kind of viewing it from above - well that would not change anything - when I talk then I always include those that feel the same, so am not just speaking for myself. It was meant as a plain statement rather than being wild about it. What for? I prefer to be calm - and thank you again for your interest and kind words my friend.
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 03:40 AM   #4
Deaf and Cree Elder-Woman

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond repute
DeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond reputeDeafToniB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,736.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
@DeafToniB

Thanks for your reply. Emotional expression in a moment of extreme sadness that was - not a rant as to what I felt expressing - more like being in a state of helplessnes - due to the way I and all those that have to live or go through similar things - that what I wrote - kind of viewing it from above - well that would not change anything - when I talk then I always include those that feel the same, so am not just speaking for myself. It was meant as a plain statement rather than being wild about it. What for? I prefer to be calm - and thank you again for your interest and kind words my friend.

You are welcome. Now I see your point of viewing it from above.
DeafToniB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links