PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Happy birthday wardancer!!! (http://forums.powwows.com/showthread.php?t=70524)

eyesrbrown4areason 03-07-2017 11:43 AM

Happy birthday wardancer!!!
 
A big happy birthday to my husband, my best friend , the love of my life, wardancer!! The best husband ever...:KISS001::KISS001::KISS001::magic-2::torte::torte::torte::torte::torte::torte::torte ::torte::torte::torte::torte::torte:

I know, I didn't get enough candles on those cakes...;-):teeth_smi

OLChemist 03-07-2017 12:14 PM

Happy B-day!

You have to watch those candles. We celebrated my organic chem prof's 40th.

I was the only person in the class who owned a measuring cup, so I got voted baker. I baked the chocolate cake in these dinky 6" dia. pans in an illegal toaster oven in the dorm. The dang thing was only a bit bigger than an Easy-bake oven.

Then we stuck in 40 candles. To get them all lit before the first ones burned out, we used a bunsen burner. But the time we got it to the classroom, the crappy, mostly-fat canned icing was melting off the cake and dripping on the floor. When he tried to blow it out, the puddle of grease on the plate caught fire, LOL.

wyo_rose 03-07-2017 02:14 PM

HI EYES!!! Good to see you! Your profile pick is GORGEOUS!!

And Happy Birthday, WD! I'm sure Eyes is making it extra special for you! Have a good one!

OLC...that is funny...and SCARY!!

Ndnsoldierboy 03-07-2017 04:19 PM

Happy birthday wardancer. :cake:

gilisi 03-07-2017 06:51 PM

Happy birthday!!!

I hope you enjoy your birthday! :bday_2::torte::torte::torte::toot0000::toot0000: :dj: :fest30::dance::sn10::indian_ch:rockon00::party2: :hmm3grin2:

eyesrbrown4areason 03-07-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OLChemist (Post 1631213)
Happy B-day!

You have to watch those candles. We celebrated my organic chem prof's 40th.

I was the only person in the class who owned a measuring cup, so I got voted baker. I baked the chocolate cake in these dinky 6" dia. pans in an illegal toaster oven in the dorm. The dang thing was only a bit bigger than an Easy-bake oven.

Then we stuck in 40 candles. To get them all lit before the first ones burned out, we used a bunsen burner. But the time we got it to the classroom, the crappy, mostly-fat canned icing was melting off the cake and dripping on the floor. When he tried to blow it out, the puddle of grease on the plate caught fire, LOL.

LOL...I'm not going to do the real candle thing, it would burn down the house hahaha ...thank you for the story!

eyesrbrown4areason 03-07-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyo_rose (Post 1631216)
HI EYES!!! Good to see you! Your profile pick is GORGEOUS!!

And Happy Birthday, WD! I'm sure Eyes is making it extra special for you! Have a good one!

OLC...that is funny...and SCARY!!

Hi Wyo_rose!! Thank you, I rarely sign in, I miss the fun we used to have here, but , like most everyone I'm over on facebook..I need to sign in and say hello to you all more...thank you for wishing WD a happy birthday:Regular_W:Regular_W:Regular_W

CaudwellianDialect 03-07-2017 08:02 PM

War Dancer's sense of tolerance and understanding is Legendary! I am honored to be in his presence!

windanncer 03-07-2017 11:12 PM

Best Wishes and Many Blessings !! :git: Always need music!

Time to ditch the candles and just have cake?? LoL!! :cake:

wardancer 03-08-2017 12:00 AM

Thanks Everyone for all the birthday wishes. Had a great day after that night of storms and no power , today made it all better. To my wife , I love you , more now than ever ! Even my brother called and told me "Bonnie is the best thing to ever happen to you!" He said it before I could , but I agree !Thanks again and see y'all on the boards !

subeeds 03-08-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyo_rose (Post 1631216)
HI EYES!!! Good to see you! Your profile pick is GORGEOUS!!

And Happy Birthday, WD! I'm sure Eyes is making it extra special for you! Have a good one!

OLC...that is funny...and SCARY!!

Happy Birthday!!! Here's a few more candles for that cake. :lol::torte::torte::torte:

alumphfres 03-08-2017 12:12 AM

Happy Birthday - keep it together for another year....

eagleclanriverband 03-08-2017 02:11 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, WARDANCER!!!! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bi...y-emoticon.gif
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/bi...thday-cake.gif Hope your Birthday Wishes Come True!

Broken Arrow 03-08-2017 05:03 AM

Happy Birthday to you!

Alles erdenklich Gute, Glück, Gesundheit und ein langes Leben.

:circle::bday_2:

Spiritflight 03-08-2017 11:39 AM

Best Wishes Wardancer

AmigoKumeyaay 03-09-2017 01:20 AM

Happy Birthday Wardancer! I was on road back from Apache Gold Powwow.

storyteller 03-10-2017 12:48 PM

Hey Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day.

Joe's Dad 03-12-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaudwellianDialect (Post 1631232)
War Dancer's sense of tolerance and understanding is Legendary! I am honored to be in his presence!

I, also, am honored to be in his presence. Then I'm gonna help him open up his presents.

I had a grandson born on the 7th...just the other day. He's gonna be a Traditional dancer.

wardancer 03-12-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1631311)
I, also, am honored to be in his presence. Then I'm gonna help him open up his presents.

I had a grandson born on the 7th...just the other day. He's gonna be a Traditional dancer.

You shoulda sent me some beads , I could make him some mocs ! Good Traditional Dancers are born on the 7th ! :rofl:

eyesrbrown4areason 03-13-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1631311)
I, also, am honored to be in his presence. Then I'm gonna help him open up his presents.

I had a grandson born on the 7th...just the other day. He's gonna be a Traditional dancer.


JD! Congrats on the new grandson!!! He'll be a great traditional dancer :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::coolman:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC