Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree257Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prayer Circle... Prayer Circle...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2005, 04:07 PM   #701
**KB Supporter**

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
little wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond reputelittle wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 36.82
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyq
Perhaps I should post my reply to this great news under "what puts a smile on your face"!! Hearing that you are doing so much better truly puts a smile on my face and I'm sure it does many others as well! GREAT NEWS!!!! Continue to take care of yourself and never forget the power of prayer!
I smile more often now too... Thanks to everyone that prayed for me!! Everyone that needs prayers here will be in my dailey thoughts and prayers!!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 06:34 PM   #702
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
Im glad You are felling better and doing better LW! Next time I see you online, i'll sign on to the IM! You will have to be patient with me though, I only have one hand!

But I've been told it's the other way around!
~pathwalker~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2005, 08:53 PM   #703
BeadingDiva

beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up For my married family...............

we have completed assisting my sister in law in a beautiful journey, Karen Jo Meyers, she was the first ever Rocky Boy Celebration Indian Princess in 1967, she entered our lives on Feb 1, 1952, continuing on her journey, August 13, 2005. Beautiful woman, cherished sister, dear friend, trusted daughter, beloved aunt, a big part of the traditional family here. I want all my brothers in law, and sisters in law, and father in law, and everyone who shared her with us, to know that she is always with us. Thank you Karen. Thank you to the Meyers Family and friends, for coming together. Best Wishes, and strong hearts!
Attached Thumbnails
crimson-jewel-snle-print-i10295571.jpg  

Last edited by beading_4_ndnz; 08-19-2005 at 08:56 PM..
beading_4_ndnz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2005, 10:57 PM   #704
BELIEVER

suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
To All In Need of Prayer...

I received this in an email today and wanted to share it with everyone:

Living Bible

T-shirt with holes in it, jeans, and no shoes.

This was literally his wardrobe for his entire four years of college. He is brilliant. Kind of esoteric and very, very bright. He became a Christian while attending college.

Across the street from the campus is a well-dressed, very conservative church. They want to develop a ministry to the students but are not sure how to go about it.

One day Bill decides to go there. He walks in with no shoes, jeans, his T- shirt, and wild hair. The service has already started and so Bill starts down the aisle looking for a seat. The church is completely packed and he can't find a seat.. By now, people are really looking a bit uncomfortable, but no one says anything.. Bill gets closer and closer and closer to the pulpit, and when he realizes there are no seats, he just squats down right on the carpet

By now the people are really uptight, and the tension in the air is thick. About this time, the minister realizes that from way at the back of the church, a deacon is slowly making his way toward Bill.

Now the deacon is in his eighties, has silver-gray hair, and a three-piece suit. A godly man, very elegant, very dignified, very courtly. He walks with a cane and, as he starts walking toward this boy, everyone is saying to themselves that you can't blame him for what he's going to do. How can you expect a man of his age and of his background to understand some college kid on the floor?

It takes a long time for the man to reach the boy. The church is utterly silent except for the clicking of the man's cane. All eyes are focused on him. You can't even hear anyone breathing. The minister can't even preach the sermon until the deacon does what he has to do. And now they see this elderly man drop his cane on the floor. With great difficulty, he lowers himself and sits down next to Bill and worships with him so he won't be alone.

Everyone chokes up with emotion. When the minister gains control, he says, "What I'm about to preach, you will never remember. What you have just seen, you will never forget."

"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people will ever read".

I asked the Lord to bless you as I prayed for you today. To guide you and protect you as you go along your way...... His love is always with you, His promises are true, and when we give Him all our cares, you know He will see us through.

Pass this to People you want God to Bless.

I did…………………………….

suzyq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2005, 11:03 PM   #705
Bear-y overprotective

Dakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant future
Prayers for everyone here

Special prayers for PW
"and with a broken wing she still sings, she keeps an eye on the sky. With a broken wing, she carries her dreams. Man you ought to see her fly!" -Martina McBride
Dakota Wica'hpi Ina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2005, 07:24 PM   #706
Tiny Tot Dancer

Bige0368 has a spectacular aura about
to Esi--- my heart and my prayers go out to you during this difficult time of dealing with a hysterectomy. i myself went through a hysterectomy in november at a young age and i know what the battles are all about. you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and that you will be feeling well soon!!!! i will be praying for you~~~~~

for everyone else here~~~~ in all are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.... so many times we dont stop to think of others that are going through trying or troubling times. we all need to stop what we are doing a few minutes everyday to think of others and to lift them up in prayer.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE WHO READS IN THE PRAYER CIRCLE. YOU ALL ARE WONDERFUL
Bige0368 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2005, 08:59 PM   #707
BELIEVER

suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzyq
My husband and I have more or less "adopted" one of the guys that work for my husband and he and his family are in need of all the prayers they can get. Rocky's mother was just diagnosed with brain cancer and was given only 2 months to live. She is already on morphine on a daily basis. He has become very special to us and is a joy to be around. Besides being almost 30 and having 5 children, his mother is his whole world and this is very heavy on his heart. In most cases I would say there is always hope, but even the doctors have no hope for her and there will be no treatments to try and help her. I ask that you pray she will not endure a long suffering as my father did with his cancer and that the Creator will walk with Rocky and his family and get them through this difficult time.

Thank you!
My prayers have been answered, she did not suffer and she did not have to live long knowing that she would be leaving her loved ones behind. Rocky's mom passed away at 3:00 am this morning. He and his family really need your prayers now because they are suffering terribly.

I was mistaken on the number of children he has, but as of Tuesday, he now has 5. His first little girl "Journey" was brought into the world and his mom lived long enough to see this little Angel!

Thanks everyone for your prayers!!!

Old 08-21-2005, 10:02 AM   #708
Junior Dancer

urbandn is a name known to all
I am sprry to hear fo Rocky's loss. It is difficult to say goodbye to the physical being that we come to love, but it is really the Spirit of this person that we hold so close, and that is always with us. I know it sounds very sealed up and clinical, but at a better time, this might be a good thing to remind him of. I am happy there was no suffering for her and pray her journey will be a good one.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:06 AM   #709
BELIEVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandn
I am sprry to hear fo Rocky's loss. It is difficult to say goodbye to the physical being that we come to love, but it is really the Spirit of this person that we hold so close, and that is always with us. I know it sounds very sealed up and clinical, but at a better time, this might be a good thing to remind him of. I am happy there was no suffering for her and pray her journey will be a good one.
Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. In time he will understand she is in a better place and that she will always be with him.

He has come a long way in the last 8 months from where he used to be and we're hoping this doesn't send him back in the wrong direction with his life. I know what he is going through with her loss right now because she, like my mom, lived with them and it's hard for you to turn around and not be able to talk to them. Time heals all pain (eventually) and as long as he knows she is with him everyday, he will do fine.

Again, thank you!

Old 08-23-2005, 11:33 AM   #710
BeadingDiva

beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
Smile prayers for my reservation.......

even though this is my married reservation, my fathers rez is actually more correct, this rez still needs pryaers, like all communities. Drugs, gambling, kids with not enuff to do! We try to be role models, so thats what we do! we have a native american week coming up in three weeks? we're thinking of having like a "talent thingee", like ndn star search, whats that show with "Simon and Paula Abdul" called? like that, but for our local youth, i want to lip sync a song with my hubby, that'd be funny! for those that are lonely, ill, scared, lonesome, broke, fighting, or just nawhere they would rather not be, i say a silent pryaer................ thanks pow wow posters!
Attached Thumbnails
humming-along-ii-print-i10279397.jpg  
Old 08-25-2005, 12:51 AM   #711
Bear-y overprotective

Dakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant futureDakota Wica'hpi Ina has a brilliant future
I wouldn't normally do this but..

I'm scared. My blood pressure spiked really high yesterday and I am off work and home in bed to relax. The doc said I could have stroked out - it was that high. I have testing to go through and some other stuff. I can't take asprin to help me, and I have to worry about other allergic reactions to meds- so they don't know what to give me that will help. They say alot of it is probably stress and my temper. I'm hoping prayers will do some good. You guys and gals at pws.com have done a world of good for my son and I can never express my graditude enough. I'm just hoping that I can be better soon. Heck, I'm only 34.
Dakota Wica'hpi Ina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2005, 11:45 AM   #712
BeadingDiva

Talking here's a prayer for dakota!

i don't like to hear it when others have health problems! i really hope you can figure out the best health regiman for your self, dakota............. we gotta help watch the hubbies sugar now, he's slightly diabetic. thank good ness i still have good health! at least you know there's one other person caring about your health too dakota! smiles..........
Old 08-25-2005, 03:50 PM   #713
little bird

little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
little bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond reputelittle bird has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
My prayers are with you all! Especially the Rez problems.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:15 PM   #714
Tiny Tot Dancer

GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE AT PRAYER CIRCLE~~~~

Dakota--- my thoughtss and prayers are with you this evening. i hope you are getting the rest you need and hope you will be feeling better.may your results come back with an answer and a fix to control your blood pressure.

beading_4_ndnz---- i hope you and the others can work on the problems of the rez.. i think if you hold a singing contest i think you should get out there and sing.... have some fun and enjoy your native american week!!!

my thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you here at the prayer circle... may we all feel the love and the peace that we receive from our heavenly father above!!!!!
Old 08-26-2005, 11:19 PM   #715
Pow Wow Visitor

nightingale allanque has a spectacular aura about
Smile Prayer

I ask the Creator to bless all of those who need his help this day.

Many blessings to all.

Weli kishku.

nightingale allanque
nightingale allanque is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2005, 08:25 PM   #716
PowWows.com Addicts

~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute~pathwalker~ has a reputation beyond repute
Prayers for Dakota Ina, shes havin a rough time right now and is in the hospital.

Old 08-28-2005, 08:29 PM   #717
...more than a feeling...

~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute~Journey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,049.37
Savings: 1.00
I sent a message to her hubby to keep us posted! I think his name is Peruwolf2. I've been thinking about them lots!
~Journey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2005, 08:50 PM   #718
One With Wolf

peruwolf 2 is just really nice
update

They Lifeflighted her to a bigger hospital. She's sedated and in Critical Care. They are still running tests. I'll let you know.

Wolves mate for life
peruwolf 2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2005, 09:25 PM   #719
PowWows.com Addicts

please do as soon as you know something.

Old 08-28-2005, 10:12 PM   #720
Tiny Tot Dancer

you are in my thoughts and prayers Dakota Ina and Peruwolf2..

i will be looking for updates~~~
Sponsored Links