Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prophecy and our world Prophecy and our world

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Thunderhands is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Prophecy and our world

Prophecies of Ghost Wolf, a man of Lakota heritage who is a (sacred) pipe carrier and ceremonial leader...

"You came here on a journey to ask about prophecy. This is a time
when you *should* ask about prophecy. Western consciousness is
imploding. The consciousness that came here, that conquered
everything without listening to the buffalo or the eagle, is
dying and the signs are everywhere."

"I will tell you a prophecy given to me by a Grandmother of the
Seneca people. She told me we must work with the women to help
heal their pain. In these times that are coming, she told me, we
must learn to help women reclaim their power. If the women do not
reclaim their power, it is told, the world will be lost. Because
the men no longer act like men. They are not noble or proud, and
they do not hold the words of the Creator close to their hearts.
They only hold the words of other men close to their hearts."

"Men have become sick with ego, sick with greed, lost in
confusion. They are no longer leaders, so their children do not
learn, and the children wander aimlessly through life, without
spirit."

"There will be great plagues that you do not understand. Many of
these plagues are born from your scientists whose intentions have
gone awry. Your scientists have let monsters loose upon the land.
These plagues will spread through your waters and through your
blood and through your food chain because you have disrupted the
natural chain through which the Mother cleanses herself."

"In the times to come you must cut off the voices of the people
that constantly rattle in your head. These are the voices that
tell you what you should or shouldn't have done or said. When you
are so busy worrying about what people say, you cannot see the
truth. One can only see the truth when one is experiencing the
truth."

"It is hard to tell you everything that will happen because your
society is as inconsistent as your consciousness. Your society
swings back and forth like a pendulum. Your society has called
upon itself the consciousness of self-destruction. This society
will pass from this plane as the mammoth, as the dinosaur."

"For too long you have lived the complexity that you are. You
have named everything on this Earth and still you know nothing
about the earth. You have formulated everything and made the
earth bend to the will of your technology and science, but still
you cannot control her. You will never control her."

"Western intellectual consciousness has controlled this country
for almost 200 years. And where are we? You can't eat the fish.
The water is poison. Your forests are dying. Your land no longer
grows food and your people are filled with disease. You have
created so much garbage that there is no place left on the Earth
to put it all! There is so much violence in your race that you
have created prisons that are bigger than hotels, bigger than
some towns!"

"Your people are angry! They are angry at a government out of
control, angry at a legal system that invades and destroys the
poor, coddles the rich, and has no justice. They are angry at the
invasion of privacy at all levels, angry at the loss of
individual rights and freedoms. It will not be so easy to deal
with a whole nation of angry people."

"Your government is building underground. Rich people are
creating underground structures. But the underground has spirit,
too. There will be explosions from gasses in these underground
government tunnels. Man cannot hide from responsibility in the
underground cities. There will be no place for the people to hide
who have created this consciousness and refused to take
responsibility. No place."

"If my people have a prayer for you, it is that you would wake up
tomorrow and walk this world consciously. I pray that every
movement you make will have a purpose, that every word you speak
have a meaning, and that every thought that you have be a prayer.
*Aho Mitakuye Oyasin*. All my relations. *Hetchetu welo*. It is
so.
Thunderhands is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Thunderhands, please do not despair. The roots of renewel are stated in your post: We have made the earth bend to technology, but we will never control her.

The earth can and will heal herself. Each of us must do what we can. I've planted more than 70 species of native plants on my small piece of land. Gradually animal life returned here. I feed raccoons, possum, foxes, coyotes, and many flocks of birds. I've created a small ecosystem in the middle of Chicagoland suburbia. None of these animals visited during the first five years I was here. Now they come because my land sustains them.

Humankind is not so good at healing itself. Again, each of us must do what we can. First heal ourselves, then help others.

Today I will plant a tree and think of you when I do it. The tree will outlive us both, and shelter the birds when i am gone.

Despair is an enemy. It would stop us from repairing the damage.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #3
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
Thunderhands, please do not despair. The roots of renewel are stated in your post: We have made the earth bend to technology, but we will never control her.

The earth can and will heal herself. Each of us must do what we can. I've planted more than 70 species of native plants on my small piece of land. Gradually animal life returned here. I feed raccoons, possum, foxes, coyotes, and many flocks of birds. I've created a small ecosystem in the middle of Chicagoland suburbia. None of these animals visited during the first five years I was here. Now they come because my land sustains them.

Humankind is not so good at healing itself. Again, each of us must do what we can. First heal ourselves, then help others.

Today I will plant a tree and think of you when I do it. The tree will outlive us both, and shelter the birds when i am gone.

Despair is an enemy. It would stop us from repairing the damage.
Thank you storyteller, that is very good medicine, to do what you have done. My heart is with you , and I appreciate the kind gesture of planting a tree for me. I will pray to Grandfather and mother, that a Hawk will visit you soon. And I will also send prayer your way Aho!
Old 10-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #4
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Savings: 1.00
Lightbulb ......

"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 10:53 PM   #5
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
Hey trickster! I like your smiley's but don't see the relevance!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #6
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Hey 'Yot....I was driving along lake Huron last weekend, and what do I see? a freakin' BAND CAMP!!!! an omen? did make me think of you though....
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #7
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
youre the same person thunderhands and storyteller eh? i can tell by your mysterious sacred hollywood indian medicine man style of writing..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #8
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
come on yall be nice its been a long day
Old 10-17-2007, 11:54 PM   #9
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
come on yall be nice its been a long day
im just making an observation...im glad theyre planting tress and trying to live in harmony...i have to quote a leader too...'thats a good thing'...ok i cant help it...im being nice..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2007, 12:08 AM   #10
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=middle of the sky;979150]im just making an observation...im glad theyre planting tress and trying to live in harmony...i have to quote a leader too...'thats a good thing'...ok i cant help it...im being nice..[/QUOTE

ok but martha stewert ? BTY did you see that bob barker retired and now drew is running the show.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:11 AM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky View Post
youre the same person thunderhands and storyteller eh? i can tell by your mysterious sacred hollywood indian medicine man style of writing..
Thanks for the nice compliment. No we are not the same person. Although we are all one. As far as your description of me, you can leave out the hollywood part and you would be right. And may the hawk smile upon you.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:08 AM   #12
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 157,262.81
Our life starts at birth and ends in death. Will this earth we live on enjoy the same circle?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #13
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Lighten up Thunderhands......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhands View Post
Hey trickster! I like your smiley's but don't see the relevance!
I have 2 legs not 4.....Apparantly there is much your just beginning to see....Oh and keep your pony out of my garden....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Old 10-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #14
BOULDERDASH!

Hey Joe.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
Hey 'Yot....I was driving along lake Huron last weekend, and what do I see? a freakin' BAND CAMP!!!! an omen? did make me think of you though....
Good line huh?
Old 10-18-2007, 01:47 PM   #15
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, applies perfectly to this^^^
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #16
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
I have 2 legs not 4.....Apparantly there is much your just beginning to see....Oh and keep your pony out of my garden....
I sometimes don't know where you young bucks or whatever you are are coming from, so if I seemed to you to be angry I wasn't ....just asking a question? I'm new on this forum so I haven't quite got the feel of whats going on. So if I said something you didn't like accept my apology if its needed.
I post in all sincerity and expect the same from my brothers, and if they are joking with me and I don't see it. so be it...however I noticed a few replies that I wouldn't exactly frame as being friendly. Aho!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:49 PM   #17
crazywolf

crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 338.47
Boozhoo niji,

I can relate a lot with this thread. A lot of what was written here I can basically plug into my life.

Yesterday I had a big arguement with my boss. I tell him I am Indian, he calls me a hippocrit because I am saying I am something I am not. When I asked why he called me that, and he gave the explaination I replied, oh, is that all? I try to be a good person, people tease me about my braids, tease because they fail to understand the way of life I have chosen. I believe he will never understand. That sounds familiar now doesn't it?

Reading that cleared up a lot in my life. I still fail to see myself in the grand scheme of things. I do not know what it is I am supposed to do, I only know I need to move. Whatever it is I am looking for, its not in Florida.

Derek
Old 10-18-2007, 11:15 PM   #18
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywolf View Post
Boozhoo niji,

I can relate a lot with this thread. A lot of what was written here I can basically plug into my life.

Yesterday I had a big arguement with my boss. I tell him I am Indian, he calls me a hippocrit because I am saying I am something I am not. When I asked why he called me that, and he gave the explaination I replied, oh, is that all? I try to be a good person, people tease me about my braids, tease because they fail to understand the way of life I have chosen. I believe he will never understand. That sounds familiar now doesn't it?

Reading that cleared up a lot in my life. I still fail to see myself in the grand scheme of things. I do not know what it is I am supposed to do, I only know I need to move. Whatever it is I am looking for, its not in Florida.

Derek
Don't feel alone. A lot of us have that feeling that we want to be in a place other then where we are. The earth is out of balance especially in the cities where people's vibes are getting intense. We long for nature and being next to great spirit, or where we can see and feel great spirit more. There is still a lot of anger from the white man toward the Indian. A lot of them are abandoning their religion, because they can't understand why God is allowing the conditions, when in fact they created the conditions. They are searching for God or great Spirit. If you have to search or seek it is an insult, because great spirit is in us and all around us. But man puts barriers in the way. Like the concrete jungle and mountains he builds to house his Hi tech machines and his fancy cars. But the worst kind of materialism is seeking god, when he is already there. Hang in there brother and I will say a prayer for you and all my people, and my brothers and the white man too. He has sold the great white Brother Jesus into slavery and commercialism and now he will pay for his shallow view. I like what Russell Means said quote "Someday the white man will look around and realize he's on one big Rez." That is what our country is now. A nation built on Genocide of its original inhabitants...and thats the truth bro. Aho!
Mitakuye Oyasin
Old 10-19-2007, 12:01 AM   #19
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 11,819.18
where the blazes did i leave my crystals?....mots, did you sent them out the be cleaned again?

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #20
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluteMaker View Post
where the blazes did i leave my crystals?....mots, did you sent them out the be cleaned again?
They will turn up....when you need them most. What kind of wood do you make your flutes out of.....My instrument is the drum 50 years...I like bamboo (for flutes)... Thats why they call me thunderhands because of my facility to contact the thunderbeings with the drum. Aho!
Sponsored Links