Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prophecy and our world Prophecy and our world

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 12:25 AM   #41
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Thunderhands is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywolf View Post
Alright I see a lot of heat goin on in here, and heat is just a couple of letters rearranged from hate.

Its this kind of crap and thinking that seperates our people and this is a time when our people need to be comming together. Maybe this forum is not the place to be taking things like prophecy seriously, but it certainly is not a place to be criticising it either. Everyone is entitled to their own words and beliefs.

There are a couple things in the first post on this thread that applied to a couple things going through my mind at the time I read it, and I am not talking about generalities like you get out of your horoscope.

"In the times to come you must cut off the voices of the people
that constantly rattle in your head. These are the voices that
tell you what you should or shouldn't have done or said. When you
are so busy worrying about what people say, you cannot see the
truth. One can only see the truth when one is experiencing the
truth."

In my life right now this is pretty much refering to my boss, and I arguing over whether or not I am Indian. I say I am, he calls me a hippocrit for saying so. Nothing I can say, show hiim or do can convince him otherwise. He will not listen to reason, his mind is fixed. I have given up on trying. I had joined his boyscout troop about a year ago, and just the other day I quit. We got into an arguement, in front of the boys, and doing so destroyed any creditablility in their eyes that I am a leader. I have my own sense of spirituality, and responsibility. He said my place is with society. I must socialize and associate with members of my community, and I retorted with, why should I associate with people that really do not want me around anyway? He said people need society for survival. I said, I need no one. I have gotten as far as I have with very little outside help.

I have been praying for some guidance from Gichie Manitoo. A lot of times this guidance comes in many different ways. Sometimes it is a fortune cookie I pick at random and break open. One little phrase can make a lot of sense sometimes. I get dreams sometimes, very vivid and meaningful. Sometimes things happen to give me a little push in the right direction. I got a lot from this post, I do not believe it is fake. I live in a land full of fakes of every color.

But Thunderhands do not let these people anger you. Anger clouds reason. Prophecy is something to be taken very seriously and is something that is hard to take seriously in this environment. There could be anyone hiding behind these screens and keyboards. The only one on here that you can truely trust is yourself. The internet is a place full of fakes and frauds, its the sickness in the technology you speak of. Fortunately this is the cleanest board around. The moderators here do a very good job keeping off the garbage that I see come up on other sites, I like cars, frequent sites on cars and on many of them they tell me how to enlarge my penis or see hot pics of women I will never meet. I do not see what relevance that has with adjusting the timing on my engine, but its there.

I do not know the right way to do what you are trying to do, which is outreach to people. These comming times are something that needs to be taken seriously. I for one am interested in discussing these topics, to shed some light on the dreams I have. I do not speak of these dreams lightly, nor publicly, most people would call me a crackpot. I seek enlightenment in sweats, something that is not done here in Florida.

I must go now. It is late and I have to work tomorrow. It does me no good to come in here and see people I can relate to arguing amongst themselves. For too long at pow wows and other places I have seen my friends part ways from each other, never again speaking. This is what the white man wants. They want us to become seperate, to assimilate into the culture they have created. What we need to do is assimilate amongst ourselves, come together to fight this thing head on, to survive.

Derek
You are wise beyond your years and speak truth. It is good to hear. My heart is glad your are on the right track. I apologize for letting anger get the best of me for a minute. That is my lesson. It will not happen again. It hasn't happened to me in a long time, I guess it was my warrior side coming out. We have to defend what we know is right just like you do with your boss. Your words here may soften some hearts, and if they do thats a good thing. The young ones have to carry the ball now and even find others who are on the same road to support them. I'm glad you got something out of what I posted, maybe it was just meant for a few people like yourself. I feel better inside now thanks. Aho!
Thunderhands is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 01:14 AM   #42
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Savings: 1.00
I know all too well about the freaks and twinkies that come on this site. But dang ... I'd be interested in hearing good thoughts and feelings on prophesies of native tribes or elders. Just the other day I got a link on Hopi prophesies and how some think they are being fulfilled now.

I'm not saying things weren't said that didn't sound a little *wooo hoooo* but talk could have been kept to the prophesy aspect of the conversation ..... at least long enough to see which way it was going to go.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:44 AM   #43
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 155,675.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhands View Post
OUR tradition is one of nobility and spirituality OK. I don't think you take anything seriously at this point in your life. Are you a heyoka? If you are I understand.
When you say collectively? Are you the chief of the tribe, or appointed spokesmen? I have gotten a few PM's already apologizing for some of the behavior here. Are you trying to count coup? Those of you who have wise comments? Like I said I met storyteller here for the first time, and found that person to be sincere. Your not walking the red road by your lack of respect for any man or woman that would come on here (these forums) in sincerity. You sound bitter and disillusioned with the old ways. Maybe you weren't told enough about them. I'm sorry for you! Aho! and all that good S**t
So I went to your profile (don't ask me why, prolly cuz i read your posts). So anyway, I'm wondering why you use so much reference to Lakota words and quotes if you're Iroquois??? Can you tell us of some of your Iroquois beliefs?

And why do you use the word 'aho' and '****' in the same sentence?

An elder, eh? Pffffshttt!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 01:56 AM   #44
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato Winyan View Post
I know all too well about the freaks and twinkies that come on this site. But dang ... I'd be interested in hearing good thoughts and feelings on prophesies of native tribes or elders. Just the other day I got a link on Hopi prophesies and how some think they are being fulfilled now.

I'm not saying things weren't said that didn't sound a little *wooo hoooo* but talk could have been kept to the prophesy aspect of the conversation ..... at least long enough to see which way it was going to go.

Hey thats good I like it. Come on out now all you thinkers the BS is over. It doesn't take an owl to see which way the wind is blowing these days...and that's all I wanted was to get some feedback, ideas, express yourself. Is it coming down, the prophecies I mean...maybe maybe not,,,but the people I talk to (old and young) think that the world is due for a cleansing. I mean vets from WWII even are speaking up. Its OK to talk about it. Hey maybe wooo hoooo is ok! (laughs) see I even spell out when I laugh instead of LOL but hey I'm and old guy. Got lots of grey hairs,,,maybe I'm square and maybe I just got real hip )wisdom over the years. Don't judge a book by its cover, you never know who your talkin too! Aho!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:38 AM   #45
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
So I went to your profile (don't ask me why, prolly cuz i read your posts). So anyway, I'm wondering why you use so much reference to Lakota words and quotes if you're Iroquois??? Can you tell us of some of your Iroquois beliefs?

And why do you use the word 'aho' and '****' in the same sentence?

An elder, eh? Pffffshttt!
I never said I was an elder did I? And if I was a holy man I wouldn't be saying I was... I might have said I was old. I find Lakota as a good means for communicating spiritual matters. A lot of things are the same, but more people know the words that the lakota use for spiritual matters. I have some good friends that are Sioux. I say great spirit instead of God and I could say achadadea, (crow) maker of all things, or I could use any number of names or aspects of the Iroquois god, like Hagweydiyu the creator, or Sosondowah the hunter who sometimes became a hawk. And on and on! And yes that was a bad thing saying Aho in the same sentence as, well you know...but I got angry so forgive. Also my parents kept things from me for some damn reason...,,maybe so I would fit in better....1946 was a different time. So I had to search and find things out that should have been there for me...but the spirit guided me to where I am. I even read the BOOK (bible) from cover to cover and can out quote most christians..but I don't like to, only if they slap me in the face with a scripture. And their god is Yahweh, Hebrew, and Jesus real name is yeshua. The Jews had tribes too! And I studied eastern religions too, for years because I was into the martial arts and hand to hand combat. I also have my pilots ratings all of them, Including commercial, multi-engine, instrument and flight instructor. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. I don't say this to be bragging either, just to let you know more about me. I can't tell you some stuff because its private or maybe the word is classified. So I take it your either hopi or navajo, maybe four corners area. I spent some time in Flagstaff,,,one of my favorite towns actually. Just a guess! Aho!

Last edited by Thunderhands; 10-20-2007 at 03:03 AM.. Reason: spelling
Old 10-20-2007, 08:27 AM   #46
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 11,819.18
im sorry mato,but this guys a nut and i think his shell is cracked

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 09:38 AM   #47
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Thunderhands--Remember what Black Elk said?: Be attentive and have no fear; but pay no attention to any bad thing that may come and talk to you.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 10:45 AM   #48
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Normally I try to stay out of threads like this. But like Mato, I will admit that perhaps we need a place where we can discuss, debate and deliberate our feelings on various matters. That is what the purpose of these forums is for. it has been the unspoken rule before that we didn't talk about certain subjects and I still agree with this. However I think if the people who choose to particpate in the discussions tread lightly some good can come of it. I'm not defending Thunderhands, nor siding against him. Maybe he is a wannabe, or a government agent, or maybe he's a certified grade-A government approved card carrying native. Who cares. If he is a fraud, a newager how long do you think it will be that the truth really comes out. These people always give themselves away and usually it doesn't take long. If as he said his purpose coming here was to stimulate though, I think perhaps he has already accomplished his mission.
I also have been around here long enough to know that there are literally hundreds of people that have come on here talking of prophecy, quoting black elk, fools crow, and anyone else who has had a book. They try to tell us how we should be living and how we aren't real indians because real indians don't act that way or talk like that or treat each other like that.
I like most people on this site struggle though the everyday life of work, family, stressing about bills and providing for my family, being able to provide the essentials and sometimes the extras. We come here to relax, take our minds off these things and visit with the friends we have made on here. How many times have you read something on here that made you laugh when you were ready to cry? How many times have you read something that nearly made you cry? How many times have you learned something you didn't know?
I'm not passsing any judgement on anyone until I know for sure. And the only way to do this is with time. So I'm going to sit here and read what is written, think about what is said, perhaps comment from time to time.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 12:12 PM   #49
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
in a way i agree with mato and spotted eagle. having a place to discuss philosophy, prophecey and the 'now times' could be a good idea. but then you to deal with those frauds,fakes and hucksters who prey on people who have genuine troubles in their lives. and i admit 'thunderhands' sounded to me like a twinkie from the get go. ive made some phone calls to people i respect because for some reason this has really been wieghing on my mind. i littereally called around the country asking advice and wondering how i could do this without it sounding like 'i told you so'. but as spotted eagle said " its only a matter of time"
a simple google search for 'thunderhands' turned up alot of listings for a texas sugar strat blues/rock band....and 2 listings from ebay.
this guy is such a twinkie he sells his 'counciling' on ebay and hes been doing since at least 2003.
i didnt like him much before,now i really dont.

eBay Readings, Psychic Paranormal and Metaphysical items on eBay.com. Find IT on eBay.

im not sure the link will work, so heres the text of the auction;

"THUNDERHANDS"
life path readings

A lifepath reading & counseling consists of the following. An e-mail reading, with follow up concerning your lifepath. This will be based on information I receive from you consisting of name, birth date, and geographic location, and any specific question about the path your on. I need no more then that. Upon receipt of this information I will ask Great Spirit for guidance in harmony with your spirit guides and will send you a personal prayer (reading) and any spiritual counseling needed, to put you on the proper path. I will also offer up certain prayers and perform some Native American rituals upon your behalf to bring about the needed changes and healing to enhance your life. Phone consultation can also be arranged, if you feel it is required after you have your reading. I thank Great Spirit for this opportunity to help you. Thunderhands "Mitakuye Oyasin"

the auction page includes the very same image thunderhands has for his avi,as well as a head shot of himself in a contemplative pose. these kind of people sicken me, they draw a following of supporters who will defend them no matter what.they dupe people who are having problems in their lives by feeding them what they need and want to hear. anyone who stands up and points out the emporers new clothes must be an angry embittered person. guess what folks....the emporer is butt-azz'd nekkid.

Old 10-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #50
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
hi yall

dont we always eat the fish and spit out the bones.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:45 PM   #51
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94,189.67
Try this link :
Native American Lifepath Readings & counseling - (eBay item 330176622890 end time Oct-19-07 19:13:43 PDT)

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 12:52 PM   #52
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
hi yall

dont we always eat the fish and spit out the bones.
Good post 2 line ! We always try , but occasionally a bone gets stuck in our throats !

I think I agree with Flute, Yote , and a few others... , I think you are on track !

Should we sell our beliefs on e-bay ???
I THINK NOT !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 10-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #53
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,738.54
Here's something to think about. There are millions of alienated frustrated nonvoters out there who are waiting for someone worth voting for. As a mostly white person, and despite whatever reverse-racism is out there, most of us would love to vote for Native American candidates.

My Irish grandfather was shipped here against his will. This is his reservation. The Irish believe history is important, and remember that Native Americans sent food during the famine, even as they fought for their own survival. We would vote for you.

If I were a billionaire, I'd go looking for a Native American candidate for President to spend it on.

I see a huge pow wow on the white house lawn at the inauguration.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 01:24 PM   #54
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
Here's something to think about. There are millions of alienated frustrated nonvoters out there who are waiting for someone worth voting for. As a mostly white person, and despite whatever reverse-racism is out there, most of us would love to vote for Native American candidates.

My Irish grandfather was shipped here against his will. This is his reservation. The Irish believe history is important, and remember that Native Americans sent food during the famine, even as they fought for their own survival. We would vote for you.

If I were a billionaire, I'd go looking for a Native American candidate for President to spend it on.

I see a huge pow wow on the white house lawn at the inauguration.
Now that would be cool !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 10-20-2007, 01:55 PM   #55
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
heres a new question.... would this be covered under the arts and crafts law?
since hes selling a 'native american' reading does he have to have the state or federal card ? cuz theres another person on there selling cherokee readings

Old 10-20-2007, 01:58 PM   #56
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
That would be an interesting question......Call in the experts....KK and skillet !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 10-20-2007, 02:07 PM   #57
were home

2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Good post 2 line ! We always try , but occasionally a bone gets stuck in our throats !

I think I agree with Flute, Yote , and a few others... , I think you are on track !

Should we sell our beliefs on e-bay ???
I THINK NOT !

Thank you War dancer i respect you and you have erned my respect,and that is our way here,and even befro that i though of you as goot,
we have a person who has come to powwows.com that does do this ebay stuff and should we say none of his words are going to be heard becouse his look as an false profit or will we give him a chanch to hear our word about how its looked up on to sell somthing so dear as faith.
i really dont know this person now know as a man on ebay
but those who responed to him helping them were happy so how can i judge him, wene i dont even know him. if he had a eagel feather or a drum or a pipe for sell would that be the crime that he had no right to sell then what,

im sorry wardance it just seems better to deal with ppl who come to powwows as thay are and give it sometime to streating out the broken arrows parts. or we still have the proble just not on our turff.
there are meny ways to clean a person . and catfish are good
Old 10-20-2007, 02:13 PM   #58
were home

yall are too fast for me yall are already on it oh well im going to keeping cleaning my house
Old 10-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #59
Junior Dancer

Dawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
yall are too fast for me yall are already on it oh well im going to keeping cleaning my house
I agree what just happened. I jumped on the joke pony and look what happened. I stay completely out of the heavy talk cause I have no right to be there. I just sit back read and watch as you guys bring out the truth in people and yall have a knack for that, thats for sure..
keep it real guys.....
Dawn_B is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2007, 03:03 PM   #60
were home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_B View Post
I agree what just happened. I jumped on the joke pony and look what happened. I stay completely out of the heavy talk cause I have no right to be there. I just sit back read and watch as you guys bring out the truth in people and yall have a knack for that, thats for sure..
keep it real guys.....
yes it better for the leaders to do what they do ,but we are also a community of ppl so sometime is ok to speak,but im with you here also i dont need to speake ,but wardance allowed me too.
ok im back to work , thank you