Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prophecy and our world Prophecy and our world

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 01:29 AM   #81
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Thunderhands is infamous around these parts
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
no the arts and crafts bill doesnt cover this specifically(it should and all other areas of Indian life) BUT many states have laws protecting against fraud...if some one is selling something as a cherokee reading ,and they cant prove they are cherokee(or what ever tribe they claim) then that can be persued as fraud...counseling with out proper licensing is against the law as far as i know....
as far as i know "Iroquois" people never speak the Creators name outside of Longhouse... just an observation
Ok thats it ...Now you bring in a skillet to fry me ...thats after you hang me (laughs) Seriously though .....If I went on the net and looked up your business ...say you mad tents!
And I posted the name of your business on these forums and said this guy makes lousy tents and is a fraud. Do you think you could sue me for hurting your business and causing you pain and emotional distress and yes I know all about the arts and crafts law.....however we have a little thing called the bill of rights and freedom of speech. And yes my roots are native American ....I would like to run a genealogy test on all you wonderfully people and see what the real deal is! Or how about we take a blood test or have you leave something yellow in a jar....and we will test it and see if you a 'Skin" or not....you people are full of yourselves and thats no lie. Keep it up and see what happens,,,,cause when you throw S**t in a fan it will blow right back on you. You guys are so hip it hurts and if you had any soul you would be chalking up the green beads on me for spouting some good honest spirituality....but you can't take it... I have a good friend who goes to all the pow wows she is Cherokee...and I talked to her about why don't you go to them anymore? And why are you walking away from the tradition, and so on and what about the young people? And she said you wouldn't believe it but The younger generation is pretty messed up and a lot of the people at pow wow's I had a bad experience with....and I said no I can't believe that....well now I believe it! Are any of you real, don't the old ways mean anything? Anybody can go to a gathering and dance or pound a drum....but what about the spirituality and the chiefs of old and the beautiful sayings of Our ancestors like walking Buffalo, and Red wing, and kicking bear and long bear and Black Elk, and yellow shirt, and sitting bull, and red cloud, and high bear, and sword, kenawash and do you want me to go on.....have you heard of half these old ones and read what the wrote...You can be an Indian in flesh and never touch it spiritualy....you disappoint me. I am disappointed in this forum and the people that call themselves real...your are not real man! You have to walk the Talk.........and you just keep slinging the arrows to make yourselves look like your the real deal...I think they should run a BLOOD test on your spirits....I wise Wicasa Wakan once said a white man can have just as much of an Indian spirit as one of us...and I didn't want to believe it but now I do. Where is your Indian Spirit????????
Thunderhands is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 01:36 AM   #82
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 157,262.81
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhands View Post
Ok thats it ...Now you bring in a skillet to fry me ...thats after you hang me (laughs) Seriously though .....If I went on the net and looked up your business ...say you mad tents!
And I posted the name of your business on these forums and said this guy makes lousy tents and is a fraud. Do you think you could sue me for hurting your business and causing you pain and emotional distress and yes I know all about the arts and crafts law.....however we have a little thing called the bill of rights and freedom of speech. And yes my roots are native American ....I would like to run a genealogy test on all you wonderfully people and see what the real deal is! Or how about we take a blood test or have you leave something yellow in a jar....and we will test it and see if you a 'Skin" or not....you people are full of yourselves and thats no lie. Keep it up and see what happens,,,,cause when you throw S**t in a fan it will blow right back on you. You guys are so hip it hurts and if you had any soul you would be chalking up the green beads on me for spouting some good honest spirituality....but you can't take it... I have a good friend who goes to all the pow wows she is Cherokee...and I talked to her about why don't you go to them anymore? And why are you walking away from the tradition, and so on and what about the young people? And she said you wouldn't believe it but The younger generation is pretty messed up and a lot of the people at pow wow's I had a bad experience with....and I said no I can't believe that....well now I believe it! Are any of you real, don't the old ways mean anything? Anybody can go to a gathering and dance or pound a drum....but what about the spirituality and the chiefs of old and the beautiful sayings of Our ancestors like walking Buffalo, and Red wing, and kicking bear and long bear and Black Elk, and yellow shirt, and sitting bull, and red cloud, and high bear, and sword, kenawash and do you want me to go on.....have you heard of half these old ones and read what the wrote...You can be an Indian in flesh and never touch it spiritualy....you disappoint me. I am disappointed in this forum and the people that call themselves real...your are not real man! You have to walk the Talk.........and you just keep slinging the arrows to make yourselves look like your the real deal...I think they should run a BLOOD test on your spirits....I wise Wicasa Wakan once said a white man can have just as much of an Indian spirit as one of us...and I didn't want to believe it but now I do. Where is your Indian Spirit????????
Maybe you need to tread a little lighter. Now you're bringing 'race' into the equation.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 01:46 AM   #83
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
Quote:
Ok thats it ...Now you bring in a skillet to fry me
lol you dont want to go there...have a good night
Old 10-21-2007, 01:49 AM   #84
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Maybe you need to tread a little lighter. Now you're bringing 'race' into the equation.

NNNooo! you people brought that in by accusing me of ....hell I don't know what your accusing me of ...do you....spell it out, you thing I am a fraud, you think I am white,,,,what the F is it that you think....you think I'm all wet or maybe sticky cause I talk spirituality I mean real spirituality... do you think I'm stupid what is it that youuuuuuuuuuu dont like.....is it the fact that I posted a prophecy,,,,and then from that point on accusations left and right ,,,what are you accusing me of....not being in your inner circle and kissing whatever......hey what are you a good old boys net work....thats redneck! Huh!REDneckkkkk get it a play on words that fit. Stand up like the brave warriors that you think you are and confront me straight out..........you act like women,,,moanin and groanin.

Last edited by Thunderhands; 10-21-2007 at 01:54 AM..
Old 10-21-2007, 01:51 AM   #85
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
this is a weird thread..too wierd
*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 01:59 AM   #86
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
gosh you got a lot of red beads ,fast.
time is speaking. we cant follow aperson whom dosn dont follow a way of the peolpe. it true that we are sperated by our truth the one that guides us you might be right in your helping but ,to undre stand the stead fast you need to conet to the people,not easy to do we can be conflicked to say the least. its not to say that you have not givin you love to ppl who needed that but to keep the path clean we must say dont give your love to one who dont follow the path of who we are i would try to give you peace , but becouse you choise war i cant.
i do have symphathy i hear your words,but could you under stand that giving only part of your truth coreup what is really true
hey yall miss my pst al together it could be the agave but some body should lisen hello
Old 10-21-2007, 02:02 AM   #87
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
ok i have a question...you said on your ebay profile that you are a 3rd generation wichasa wakan or holy man...how can you be a 3rd gen LAKOTA holy man if you are Iroquois?
and FYI the traditional Elders Circle has banned the sale or sharing with non-Indians of sacred knowledge
Old 10-21-2007, 02:06 AM   #88
BoopBoopaDoop

w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 937.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
this is a weird thread..too wierd

I think more than the threads weird
w30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 02:09 AM   #89
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Look what you made me go and do

Quote:
NNNooo! you people brought that in by accusing me of ....hell I don't know what your accusing me of ...do you....spell it out, you thing I am a fraud, you think I am white,,,,what the F is it that you think....you think I'm all wet or maybe sticky cause I talk spirituality I mean real spirituality... do you think I'm stupid what is it that youuuuuuuuuuu dont like.....is it the fact that I posted a prophecy,,,,and then from that point on accusations left and right ,,,what are you accusing me of....not being in your inner circle and kissing whatever......hey what are you a good old boys net work....thats redneck! Huh!REDneckkkkk get it a play on words that fit. Stand up like the brave warriors that you think you are and confront me straight out..........you act like women,,,moanin and groanin.
I'm prolly one of the least confrontational persons on this site. Easygoing. Not hard to get along with. Work every day to live. Nothing special or different than most.

Been looking at this thread since you first posted. You see, I didn't just fall off the watermelon truck either. I've only asked questions and don't think I've been accusatory. The big thing you quoted from robert ghost wolf caught my eye. Now you don't have to answer this, but is this the same guy you are talking about. Him and his 'thunder family'?

More On Robert 'Ghostwolf' (Feb. 1999)

As far as 'good ole boys'. That's a southern thing used to describe, not NDNS, but white groups of people who secretly took care of each other...cuz.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 10-21-2007, 02:10 AM   #90
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by w30 View Post
I think more than the threads weird
Hmm and another ghost dances in to the thread!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 02:13 AM   #91

*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
at least it entertaining in a morbid curiousity sorta way..i got nuffin better to do..or read lol
Old 10-21-2007, 02:21 AM   #92
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
at least it entertaining in a morbid curiousity sorta way..i got nuffin better to do..or read lol
Hi sweetie. did u read my rhyme?

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 10-21-2007, 02:25 AM   #93
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
ok i have a question...you said on your ebay profile that you are a 3rd generation wichasa wakan or holy man...how can you be a 3rd gen LAKOTA holy man if you are Iroquois?
and FYI the traditional Elders Circle has banned the sale or sharing with non-Indians of sacred knowledge
Ok I never said anything about beinging lakota, I use lakota terminology and I do consider myself a spiritual man. I just noticed at the bottom of these forums and advertisement for Psyhic readings....how ironic. That will be my last word go beat somebody else up. And I hope you feel proud....maybe someone will see this and really be turned on by our culture.
I can honestly say that I have never told anyone other then the truth in my couseling, and I have tried to show the beautiful healing side of nature and the Native american belief
I have not only listened to stories, but read every holy book, on our history that I could get my hands on, and I have contact with some of the oldest living medicine men by e-mail on a regular basis...I tried to learn as much as I could about all tribes....but I found lakota to be the best way to communicate spiritual matters to those who waned to learn or to those who had empathy for our ways. I am sorry I dissapointed so many here. I will leave now seriously and try to learn from what I have experienced here...and please treat storyteller right because she just happened to be new like me and we came on at the same time,,,ask your moderators they know. Aho! sorry I got mad, but who wouldn't, I just wanted to get feedback on the prophecy....not me!
How do you quit this forum any way is there a way I can just like vanish,,,,I'll ask the moderators. Later Peace
Old 10-21-2007, 02:25 AM   #94

yep u rock JD mad skillz lol
Old 10-21-2007, 02:26 AM   #95
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94,205.67
Quote:
Dang J.D , I'm not sure , but I don't think he likes you much !

I posted links , so that people could see who you are , period. They can make their own judgements. To use your own logic:
If I were a bad tent maker and you posted that I was , and had proof that I was , then it would be a true statement and I could do nothing about it....I might lose business , but then I would have to strive to be a better tent maker.

Getting mad and calling names is not going to further your cause . There are others on here that do that as well , and it just doesn't help. It just makes them look more the fool...

The Cheyenne have our beliefs , and as a Cheyenne , I know many of them...we have our own stories/prophesies and I know some of them....I don't however , claim one tribe and quote others , and I don't advertise it for sale. I don't claim Iroquois , and use Souix and Cherokee words to explain it.
I don't go around quoting every great leader that is in the history books. I didn't read a book and "become enlightened" and then start "selling" help.
I want to ask you straight out....just what is it that you hope to accomplish by doing this ? Posting on a public forum , the beliefs and prophesies that belong to a specific tribe ? Do you think "blending" these beliefs is a proper thing to do ? This is a public forum and not a place for this type of conversation....but then , that is my opinion.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 02:28 AM   #96

hmm well see ya then
Old 10-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #97
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
good night all im going to sleep and when the bed stops spinning i be asleep.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #98
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Well, as a psychic, you should have seen all of this coming!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #99
BoopBoopaDoop

w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
w30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond reputew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 937.90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
Hmm and another ghost dances in to the thread!
Boo !

w30 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 02:40 AM   #100
Tiny Tot Dancer

I think I explained most of your accusations and questions on the above post. Their isn't as much about the Iroquois as you think ,,quite secretive actually and my parents like I said before kept things from me for God knows Why! So I gravitated towards Lakota and found that people on the outside related with that. I don't see what is so wrong with knowing a lot about other tribes spiritual beliefs, for the life of me. I keep trying to go to my cp so I can just leave and you guys just keep posting on me.....enough sometimes its better just to be a peaceful warrior. I really am sorry about the anger, I haven't been this angry in a long time, it was a real learning experience, and I will just pray to the creator of all things for guidance on this matter because I always get an answer. By Yall peace

Last edited by Thunderhands; 10-21-2007 at 03:21 AM..
Sponsored Links