Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prophecy and our world Prophecy and our world

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 03:36 PM   #121
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Savings: 1.00
So outright lies as well. Where's the honor in that? Don't you in the least feel bad for duping people into giving you money because you lied to them? Shame on the shamen man...
Old 10-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #122
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 11,819.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear View Post
You are so wrong about this... Iroquois are not as secretive as you are trying to make them out to be... YOU just don't know anything about them is all. First of all you would'nt tell people you were iroquois unless you did'nt know which nation of the iroquois you were. Iroquois or Haudenosaunee as we call ourselves means people of the longhouse and is comprised of 6 separate native nations, not one big tribe. There is probably more written about us, our culture and our languages than any other nation with the exception of our medicine society.
Another way I can tell you were'nt raised in or around Haudenosaunee is this very insulting comment about the men here sounding like women, moanin and groanin..... you don't say something like that about women in Haudenosaunee societies and not expect to not get his over the head with a frying pan my dear. It's sexist and degrading and definitly not appreciated by this Haudenosaunee woman.

I think you are only upset that you got caught as a fraud. And the only reason you have come in here wanting to discuss prophesy is for your own personal, financial gain and those that sell spirituality are'nt looked at too highly here... in fact most of us feel they are the lowest of the low and even worse if you were actually indian and doing this.
ohhhh please BB dont reload his guns for him. the more we correct his errors the better prepared he can be for the next group he tries to sucker

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #123
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
man... i take off for a bit to go hang some cabinets and look what yall did with out me.
now i gotta go back and read all these posts to catch up and fat lot of good it does me cuz it looks like hes stopped posting

Old 10-21-2007, 04:01 PM   #124
Junior Dancer

Dawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluteMaker View Post
man... i take off for a bit to go hang some cabinets and look what yall did with out me.
now i gotta go back and read all these posts to catch up and fat lot of good it does me cuz it looks like hes stopped posting
lol I was reading to catch up and as I was reading, another page was added.. Alot happens fast here..
Dawn_B is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 04:12 PM   #125
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Whew....
this reminds me of a man who had an Internet certification -printed out by himself- in an expensive frame....it said he's a Shaman

Anyway,
if this thread-starter were real, he or she would not have posted such things in here where people from Europe can go and read what they're probably not supposed to read! But it's no problem with me, I take such things way too serious and respect things way too much to just go and buy a book from somebody who betrayes "his own" people. Good you all kicked in!
This is just too weird.... *g*

indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 04:39 PM   #126
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
ihb, its not so much that prophecies are meant for only a specific group of people. the problem is that people like (dare i say his name? it might bring him back) this all work basicly the same way. they study religions from around the world, they pick and choose the good parts and things with the best mass appeal and mash it all together. they mix in just enough doom to make it plausable and announce they have something new and its 100% grade A truth. they prey on vulnerable people going through rough patches in their lives and in some cases take them for all they have.most times these things amount to little more than a pack of harmless people dancing in a park and playing jack-be-nimble over a campfire. other times it can get way dangerous. look at the manson family, the branch davidians and the heavens gate cult....those guys all had the 100% grade A truth too.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #127
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
i was just playing mili&tary HG in the arcade area and i dropped the grenade at 666 feet on the dot......does that make me a bad person?

Old 10-21-2007, 05:05 PM   #128
Lovin' life,

Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 260.00
Quote:
i was just playing mili&tary HG in the arcade area and i dropped the grenade at 666 feet on the dot......does that make me a bad person?
Guess it depends on who's standing on the dot.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:09 PM   #129
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Quote:
Must be an "Omen", you better start praying Flutemaker!!!! If you need some help or counseling I know this guy.............

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 05:14 PM   #130
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Quote:
ihb, its not so much that prophecies are meant for only a specific group of people. the problem is that people like (dare i say his name? it might bring him back) this all work basicly the same way. they study religions from around the world, they pick and choose the good parts and things with the best mass appeal and mash it all together. they mix in just enough doom to make it plausable and announce they have something new and its 100% grade A truth. they prey on vulnerable people going through rough patches in their lives and in some cases take them for all they have.most times these things amount to little more than a pack of harmless people dancing in a park and playing jack-be-nimble over a campfire. other times it can get way dangerous. look at the manson family, the branch davidians and the heavens gate cult....those guys all had the 100% grade A truth too.
Yes Flutemaker, and culture and everything is gone in a heartbeat- just because of greed, profit, need to be the center of everything....and it is so comfortable, right? Oh believe me, I DO know a few of 'such people' and I had hard times because of it. I was encouraged (over the phone!) to leave my body and such....and when I said I'm not willing and not ready, the answer was: You can! It's so easy!
I really think such people can really put others in danger or drive them crazy. A good person always waits and looks whether somebody is ready for something, and especially would not 'teach' things like this- and this was only an example- over the phone to somebody he doesn't know. So why would somebody who takes things serious and acts with love, respect and responsibility (and knowledge!) write a book about it and publish it? I just don't get it! My opinion.
Oh, and I read a post about crystals in saltwater and moonlight *g* reminded me to throw the crystal one of such people gave me into the next river.
60 years and not wise at all.... not showing enough responsibility. I wish all those people realize what they are doing and stop doing it! And I wish I could help stopping them, but I don't have the knowledge to do so and I'm too far away.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:16 PM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Grin...now you're banned! Hot feet already?
Old 10-21-2007, 05:57 PM   #132
Junior Dancer

Dawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_B View Post
I got the chrystals in some water with sea salt sitting in the light of a full moon...lol
I had a couple of chrystals given to me and someone I knew for a while came to my house and told me they needed to be cleansed(sp) so they wouldn't lose thier power and to put them in water with sea salt in the light of the new moon.. After They left, I died laughing and tossed the chystals on the side of the mountain, never to see them again.. what a spaz...
Dawn_B is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #133
crazywolf

crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 338.47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
ok i have a question...you said on your ebay profile that you are a 3rd generation wichasa wakan or holy man...how can you be a 3rd gen LAKOTA holy man if you are Iroquois?
and FYI the traditional Elders Circle has banned the sale or sharing with non-Indians of sacred knowledge
You know you do bring up a good point. However.... I know dancers, well known ones at that, that register at pow wows for competition, you know, the Indian only dance competitions, that are Chickasaw/Choctow, or Seminole/Cherokee, or Lakota/Anishinaabe. Do you want me to name names?

And ummm.... I never read one of his posts saying he was Lakota. I do remember his first post saying he was quoting a Lakota man's prophecy, as it was told to him by a Seneca elder. You know, you dont have to kill the messenger. But thats just me. I am not so quick to judge someone.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:41 PM   #134
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazywolf View Post
You know you do bring up a good point. However.... I know dancers, well known ones at that, that register at pow wows for competition, you know, the Indian only dance competitions, that are Chickasaw/Choctow, or Seminole/Cherokee, or Lakota/Anishinaabe. Do you want me to name names?

And ummm.... I never read one of his posts saying he was Lakota. I do remember his first post saying he was quoting a Lakota man's prophecy, as it was told to him by a Seneca elder. You know, you dont have to kill the messenger. But thats just me. I am not so quick to judge someone.
when someone posts the things that TH did,one doesnt have to judge at all...no he didnt say he was Lakota but on his ebay profile he states he is a 3rd generation WICHASAAKAN,and that is Lakota...so why call yourself under a Lakota name if one isnt Lakota?he also states that he doenst know much about being "iroquoise" because his family kept that info from him...then how can he possiblY be a 3rd generation medicine man? doesnt add up but thats more than typical for plastic medicine people...i also raise an eeybrow when some one in their first post quotes of the biggest frauds and scams floating around and playing Indian...loses all credibility at that point....
TH i would say this to you ...we didnt judge you when you came here,your own words and posts brought that one yourself...
a few points:
1 NO legit medicine person would ever advertise their services on aby...yes ebay charges a fee but from looking at your profile you make some healthy money from selling your "services"
2 no legit medicine person would need to advertise,i know many real medicine people and theyre far too busy to have to solicit
3 no legit medicine person calls themselves that..or a holy person or a shaman,pipe carrier,ceremonial leader etc etc
4 your switiching from that mystic writing to one of anger and rudeness is a very typical reaction from plastics...and the name calling and threats of legal action...i will say this to you as i have many others...want to sue me in court? go ahead i would welcome it...but make sure that you have all of your paper work etc in order because i will...your choice,but i can promise you wont like the verdict
again i didnt judge you until i read your own words and then it wasnt even judgling meremly making observations
Old 10-21-2007, 10:19 PM   #135
crazywolf

crazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond reputecrazywolf has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 338.47
OK I am dropping this thread. As far as I am concerned with its a non-issue. I have finally viewed the links that members provided. I usually do not follow them, dial-up sucks and it takes about 3 minutes to load just a Pow wow page.

Skillet you are absolutely right. I know of no man that asks for money in exchange for services done to his/her people, and then call himself a medicine man or shaman. I have heard though, that if someone is called and have to travel some kind of distance, then they are compensated for travel expenses.

Now I still have to wonder if the prophecy is real or not. It is funny sometimes how the Gichie Manitou talks to us.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:55 AM   #136
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Ya'll did'nt have to throw out the crystals.. they are pretty to look at least! LOL!! I'm a bit of a rock hound myself and my pride and joy of my collection other than the moldevite which is from a meteorite is a pretty smokey quarts with water and bubble trapped inside it in the middle. You can watch it move around inside, it's pretty cool!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:59 AM   #137
Honey Connoissuer

Quote:
ohhhh please BB dont reload his guns for him. the more we correct his errors the better prepared he can be for the next group he tries to sucker
LOL the only groups he'll be able to sucker are the new agey wannabe groups. Look how fast he got sniffed out here. You think they would'nt rip him a new one twice as fast over at places like Indianz.com or NDNsports or where any real natives post? He can try but the frauds are always found out. What should be done is warn others at other boards about discussing this stuff with him at all because he's using it for self profit/prophet-teering.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:43 AM   #138
Banned

Quote:
Ya'll did'nt have to throw out the crystals.. they are pretty to look at least! LOL!! I'm a bit of a rock hound myself and my pride and joy of my collection other than the moldevite which is from a meteorite is a pretty smokey quarts with water and bubble trapped inside it in the middle. You can watch it move around inside, it's pretty cool!
Smile...I LOVE beautiful things! Just not when they were given to me for a 'wrong' reason. I'd love to see your collection, (pictures purlease!), I just have an apache-tear and a lapislazuli.

Quote:
LOL the only groups he'll be able to sucker are the new agey wannabe groups. Look how fast he got sniffed out here. You think they would'nt rip him a new one twice as fast over at places like Indianz.com or NDNsports or where any real natives post? He can try but the frauds are always found out. What should be done is warn others at other boards about discussing this stuff with him at all because he's using it for self profit/prophet-teering.
I wonder whether he would have tried to get another platform to sell 'his things'. Is there a way to 'warn' ebay about such people?
Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 AM   #139
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 94,172.67
Quote:
OK I am dropping this thread. As far as I am concerned with its a non-issue. I have finally viewed the links that members provided. I usually do not follow them, dial-up sucks and it takes about 3 minutes to load just a Pow wow page.

Skillet you are absolutely right. I know of no man that asks for money in exchange for services done to his/her people, and then call himself a medicine man or shaman. I have heard though, that if someone is called and have to travel some kind of distance, then they are compensated for travel expenses.

Now I still have to wonder if the prophecy is real or not. It is funny sometimes how the Gichie Manitou talks to us.
Crazywolf : I wasn't judging him , just posting his own words....but when I saw the comment he made on that one site about reading a book , crossing over , and becoming enlightened....well.....he did it to himself !

compensating someone for helping you is really O.K. , but there is a difference in a person voluntarily re-imbersing (sp?) someone for expenses , and someone charging someone an up-front fee.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 09:09 AM   #140
Teen Dancer

Skillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scaleSkillet is off the scale
Credits: 100.00
Savings: 53.62
Quote:

compensating a medicine person for expenses is only right esp these days...when we lived in our own communities ,there wasnt the need to travel...things have changed now and its only right that that gas money etc is offered..BUT thats the responsibility of the person who asks for help,it isnt for the medicine person to say "you owe me this much"
when i read the "prophecies" and saw it was from a seneca elder,i had to wonder if its twila niche...ghost wolf is in that same circle ...so personally i wouldnt take that prophecy for anything more than words on a screen
and BB your post back a few hit the nail on the head..was hopin you'd post..i liked his naming the Creator... ish
( silly fools who claim theyre Six Nations and arent)