Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Prophecy and our world Prophecy and our world

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 10:07 AM   #141
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 34,581.47
Savings: 1.00
Bottom line here is we know that the real deal wouldnt be dropp'n names, high dollar words , say'n things that are only done in private, asking for money. As for givin a lil something like said before thats on our end we know whats proper , when to give where and when. We had our house prayed for when we had a drive by and a bullet came in our window grazed my bro's arm and my son was little he was real fussy no matter how much time went by, and so was the rest of the house so when we fealt some thing need'd to be done to get us back on track, we knew what to gift the people who help'd us, not once did they ask for money or anything else.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:40 AM   #142
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
ok i kinda felt bad about making my comment about his manner of typing, speech.. whatever..but now that i found out hes like trying to sell bogus medicine man services on ebay....i feel wonderful lol..jk...i dont feel bad anymore...i dont think he should get away with that kinda of balarney..
aho
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 10:50 AM   #143
BOULDERDASH!

Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 396.55
Lightbulb I'm not pretending.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhands View Post
I sometimes don't know where you young bucks or whatever you are are coming from, so if I seemed to you to be angry I wasn't ....just asking a question? I'm new on this forum so I haven't quite got the feel of whats going on. So if I said something you didn't like accept my apology if its needed.
I post in all sincerity and expect the same from my brothers, and if they are joking with me and I don't see it. so be it...however I noticed a few replies that I wouldn't exactly frame as being friendly. Aho!
I have enough respect for certain particulars not to plaster em across some webpage....Just seems interesting to me that every 10 years or so folks get a taste of something and have to preach to others....? You can clearly see the reaction you got....simple....Can basically smell you a mile away.....
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 11:34 AM   #144
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well, since it's psychic stuff, and close to Halloween too, then:
YouTube - Screamin Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 11:56 AM   #145
Junior Dancer

Dawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to beholdDawn_B is a splendid one to behold
I think the worst part of people like him is that they can sound so convinced that what they are doing is helping people. I know from being here along time ago that there are things you guys don't talk about on internet. I watched smokinace, travelinmocs and others have some real heated words with peeps. I just sit back, wait and see if they stay or leave..
Dawn_B is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 03:52 PM   #146
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by indian-heart-beat View Post
Smile...I LOVE beautiful things! Just not when they were given to me for a 'wrong' reason. I'd love to see your collection, (pictures purlease!), I just have an apache-tear and a lapislazuli.

I wonder whether he would have tried to get another platform to sell 'his things'. Is there a way to 'warn' ebay about such people?
It's not a grand collection.. mostly polished stones of different types in a small sample box... and I'd still gladly show it but it's packed up in a box because I did'nt have anywhere to store it when we opened up my craft room to foster care clients. The only ones in the house are the giant citrine crystal, the smokey water crystal and a chunk of alaskan blizzard rock which looks alot like snowflake obsidian but it's not volcanic glass. Oh and I have a fossil somewhere here in the house too.... It's a trilobyte I believe.
There's alot of jaspars and agates in my collection too because they are so pretty.. but I like azurite-malachite . The mix of dark blue and bright green with the flecks of fools gold... just a very pretty stone.

I'm afraid it's not against ebay's policies what this guys does. And even worse yet... the people who buy his services don't want to hear about him being a fraud. They want to believe so badly that nothing else matters. They insist these guys have power and are legitimate because he could predict that this person who comes to them all upset is having major upset in their lives. Duh... no one ever sees a psychic or seer to just say.. hey I'm doing great, you see anything in the future that's gonna ruin my day for me? LOL!
Old 10-22-2007, 04:40 PM   #147
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
Location: somewhere between chicago and DC, what day is it again?
Credits: 11,819.18
im not sure who he was trying to name....but i dont think he knew what he talking about there either. let just not help him fix his schtick so he can get better at his game

The older I get the less of a deterrent life without parole gets

Last edited by FluteMaker; 10-22-2007 at 04:47 PM..
FluteMaker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 04:56 PM   #148
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Wow---I go away for 4 days and look what happens.LOL I missed the whole thing.

Gee, what a fake. It took me forever to read through all these posts and he definately isn't who he claims to be.

BB--I know about your people. I have a good friend of mine who is Mohawk and always either says she's Mohawk or Haud(I'm not even going to try to spell it--but I can say it--LOL). I have been with her to her res and the people there are wonderful. They talked to me and shared so much of their ways with me in just the few short days that we were there. So there is not this big secret. If you just take the time to sit down and talk to someone, they will share so much with you. Now, I know that you are not Mohawk, but part of the 6 nations. I didn't mean to sound like I thought that you are something other then who you are. And no one of the 6 Nations would ever speak ill about women the way that he did.

I'm glad that people looked into him and shared on this thread. Skillet, Wardancer, Flutemaker, JD, Coyote, spotted eagle, and anyone else that I might have missed.

We all (or many of us do) have our own "Elders" and "Spiritual" people to go to. We don't need someone to advertise themselves like that here. If he had just wanted to come in and start up a conversation, that might have been one thing, but to come in and try to "Teach"---well, now that's another--again.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2007, 04:56 PM   #149
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
yes mots i glad you dont feel bad i im soory if i had anthing to do with you feeling bad.

there is much i dont understand about dealing with someone who does harm.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:45 AM   #150
Banned

indian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud ofindian-heart-beat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbear View Post
It's not a grand collection.. mostly polished stones of different types in a small sample box... and I'd still gladly show it but it's packed up in a box because I did'nt have anywhere to store it when we opened up my craft room to foster care clients. The only ones in the house are the giant citrine crystal, the smokey water crystal and a chunk of alaskan blizzard rock which looks alot like snowflake obsidian but it's not volcanic glass. Oh and I have a fossil somewhere here in the house too.... It's a trilobyte I believe.
There's alot of jaspars and agates in my collection too because they are so pretty.. but I like azurite-malachite . The mix of dark blue and bright green with the flecks of fools gold... just a very pretty stone.

I'm afraid it's not against ebay's policies what this guys does. And even worse yet... the people who buy his services don't want to hear about him being a fraud. They want to believe so badly that nothing else matters. They insist these guys have power and are legitimate because he could predict that this person who comes to them all upset is having major upset in their lives. Duh... no one ever sees a psychic or seer to just say.. hey I'm doing great, you see anything in the future that's gonna ruin my day for me? LOL!
Smile - I'd still like to see them! I know azurite-malachite, they are very pretty!

About ebay...I went there and looked at his reps... lots of good ones. I agree with you, seems they just don't care....and that's really sad.

About things people say should not have been said here...
maybe you all just edit your posts to not cause more damages? Just a thought.
indian-heart-beat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2007, 07:48 PM   #151
Head Dancer

Lakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Lakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota_winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,765.68
I tried to post an article about plastic medicine men but it won't let me post..maybe the computer thought I was fake too..lol..jk jk..anywayz..yeah..quoting chiefs and saying he is lakota and a medicine man..we have too many of those..and he says I smoke the red pipe..uhh excuse me but what is the red pipe?...and he is encouraged..lol..thunder hands..hahaha..what kind of lakota name is that?? he contacts the thunders..wow..don't think lakota's even wanna mess with that..so he must belong to another band of lakota wanna be's...you know the ones who profit off of the spirituality..and he calls himself a wakan wicasa..hmmm and he uses lakota to communicate..3rd generation huh??? then he throws words around like heyoka???

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20
Lakota_winyan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2007, 07:54 PM   #152
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
FluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond reputeFluteMaker has a reputation beyond repute
unfortunatly there are plenty more standing in line to take this goobers place.the best we can do is keep a look out for them and protect our peoples respective belief systems and the innocent.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:57 PM   #153
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Present
i just looked at his pw.c profile and he was on day before yesterday....but he's blanked all the info out, could it be? could it truely be he's gone?

Old 10-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #154
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
at least it entertaining in a morbid curiousity sorta way..i got nuffin better to do..or read lol
you can read?

badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2007, 08:32 PM   #155
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
lol you dont want to go there...have a good night
You sound like FEZ on that 70's show.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:34 PM   #156
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Watch it there Bad! she's not that far away, and has a mean left hook!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2007, 08:36 PM   #157
PowWows.com Addicts

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by w30 View Post
Night BEGs an JD
You dudes are together?
Old 10-23-2007, 08:42 PM   #158
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Dang--I'm not Lakota and even I know that he's just not right. I don't blame you Lakota_Winyan, I'm staying clear of this one too.LOL

We do need to protect the people from people like this.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2007, 09:01 PM   #159
PowWows.com Addicts

I spent the better part of 45 minutes reading this thread. Dude, is it just me or what, I'm starting to like this guy. His attitude sounds an awful lot like somebody who was escorted to the rez border not too long ago. I didn't even mind that guy, he was kind of funny how he took himself so seriously. Hey Thunderhands, if you can hear me. I was trying to be like Graham Greene in Maverick. They got paid to be all noble and majestic for a Russian dude, he didn't take himself too seriously. But hey if you can make money selling us off, who are we to complain and moan. I know I have been chastized for saying things which appear a little controversial but how is this dude bad when we have all these well known dancers who make their living contesting at powwows and then making fun of our ways by getting all hammered up at 49's and then coming on here to laugh about it. Remember last year when a ruckus got started on here because several well known fancy dancers dishonoured themselves at a powwow in Louisiana. Maybe that dude was a little eccentric but at least he was interesting. I thought he was funny cause he said he was leaving but then kept coming back, I thought he was Jason from Halloween fame. I was trying to tell the dude not to be so serious. And for everybody on this forum, I am Coast Salish and don't understand anybody else's language. He called me a name that I am not sure what it means. My e-mail and site name are because many of the people from my community called me a badman when I was young. It had to do with my approach to playing sports and competiveness. I wasn't exactly an angel. To those of you who are going to be offended at some of the things I have said oh well. I already have a lot people who hate me. I am not going to be upset if there are a few more. Dudes who also commented in this thread with nothing relevant on this topic, you are so cool. We are just a bunch of ndns and that is cool.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:35 AM   #160
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 157,262.81
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmaninc View Post
I spent the better part of 45 minutes reading this thread. Dude, is it just me or what, I'm starting to like this guy. His attitude sounds an awful lot like somebody who was escorted to the rez border not too long ago. I didn't even mind that guy, he was kind of funny how he took himself so seriously. Hey Thunderhands, if you can hear me. I was trying to be like Graham Greene in Maverick. They got paid to be all noble and majestic for a Russian dude, he didn't take himself too seriously. But hey if you can make money selling us off, who are we to complain and moan. I know I have been chastized for saying things which appear a little controversial but how is this dude bad when we have all these well known dancers who make their living contesting at powwows and then making fun of our ways by getting all hammered up at 49's and then coming on here to laugh about it. Remember last year when a ruckus got started on here because several well known fancy dancers dishonoured themselves at a powwow in Louisiana. Maybe that dude was a little eccentric but at least he was interesting. I thought he was funny cause he said he was leaving but then kept coming back, I thought he was Jason from Halloween fame. I was trying to tell the dude not to be so serious. And for everybody on this forum, I am Coast Salish and don't understand anybody else's language. He called me a name that I am not sure what it means. My e-mail and site name are because many of the people from my community called me a badman when I was young. It had to do with my approach to playing sports and competiveness. I wasn't exactly an angel. To those of you who are going to be offended at some of the things I have said oh well. I already have a lot people who hate me. I am not going to be upset if there are a few more. Dudes who also commented in this thread with nothing relevant on this topic, you are so cool. We are just a bunch of ndns and that is cool.

Quit smoking the red pipe!!!

Kiddin.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links