• 1 Post By eyesrbrown4areason
  • 1 Post By jayBvelumptuous

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Venting Venting

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2003, 06:57 PM   #1
T.K.O.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
Savings: 0.00
Venting

i am really bummed today because i got canned!
no, not like a jar of preservatives but as in my husband made me lose my job!
he got back from the field and staff sergent was going to let him leave early today but he told me that he had a ride home....because i had to be a work around noon...okay well then he calls and says "Come pick me up" this was at 10:45 am, i left the house and went to his job and waited in the parkin lot for like 45 min. then i call him and he tells me that he gets off at 12:30 or 1:30pm....what????!!!its 11:50 am and i got to go to work in 15 min and im not even dressed to go!!! i rush home and get dressed and arrive at work 3 min late (and at this job u cant be one minute late..) so i tried to explain what happen and they tell me to work until the "rush" is over then go home because im fired! What the fucc? Can I finish out my shift today and tomorrow so I can have a full paycheck.....they said no so i said "i gotta go, and u can kiss my ***...handle the credit appl. ur damn self!"
but ....they didnt deserve me ....and im not mad at my honey,(i was ) but im over it im just pissed off!
Old 12-19-2003, 08:38 PM   #2
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
damn, saukie.....I'm sorry to hear that.

I wudda told them the same thing....*errrrr*

While you opened up a "venting" thread........You know, I really can't wait till this christmas crap is over. I hate the hustle and bustle of things at this time of year and the drivers on the road are effen nuts, near got my car rear-ended this eve :Yell

Also another thing is...does pwz have some sort of time limit? I keep timing out, and have to repeatedly go out to log back in again. *errrrrr*

(sigh) .... awkay, I feel better now

*hugs sauk*

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2003, 09:20 PM   #3
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,822.81
Savings: 1.00
saukpuppet I'm so sorry to hear you got fired, they sound like real azzholes anyway, and you are right, they don't deserve you.
Ojibwaysweetie, I'm with you, everyone seems to be in a bad freaking mood!

Can I vent now??
I have a sixteen year-old son, who worked his butt off all summer to buy his first truck, he was so proud of it, anyhow, last sat. it snowed and he got off on a side street and couldn't make it back up the hill (it WAS a 2 wheel drive toyota) anyway he gets out to go call for help, (it was parked on the side of the road, and while he is gone some s.o.b. comes by and totally smashes his little truck, (it looked like a head on collision!) and leaves before my son got back, he only had liability insurance so now he is out a truck completly, my son don't cry, ever, not even when he was a baby, but, the yesterday morning he got up and was in a really bad mood and I finally pulled him aside and he cried and told me he felt like god hates him!! he feels like he did all that work for nothing and he is so down hearted, he is taking it sooo hard...I just don't know what to do! If I could find this person, I feel like I could just choke the living shyt out of them!! it's eating away at my guts!
okay, thanks, just needed to vent...

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.
eyesrbrown4areason is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2003, 10:51 PM   #4
PowWows.com Addicts

Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,042.85
Dang girls,

Sauk, I feel for you girl! You just get a better job than the one you had, someone who is gonna appreciate the work you do. I can't believe they wanted you to finish the "rush" hour then you're fired? What's up with that?

Sweetie, I hear ya on that one......Stupid drivers all year around everywhere.

Eyes, I feel for your son! It's hard when you get the things you want for yourself when you are a teenager then lose them. He juss has to realize that he is a responsible person and an irresponsible person took his pride and joy away from him. But god doesn't hate him, maybe he's telling him something.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:54 PM   #5
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
ya know what im goin to do tomorrow?...im goin to shop and use my employee discount cause im not out of the system until monday!!!! that'll show them not to mess w/ the Puppet!!!lol
Old 12-19-2003, 10:57 PM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Smeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond reputeSmeshigaud has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,042.85
Thumbs up

*LMAO*
Old 12-19-2003, 11:14 PM   #7
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
eyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond reputeeyesrbrown4areason has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go puppet!!!!

:D

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Old 12-20-2003, 07:26 AM   #8
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
dang straight saukie, you go and use 'em all up. Dang people!

Eyes, omgosh your poor son. I can just imagine how you feel after him working all that time saving his money to buy his own vehicle. You know that person who hit him won't get away with what he did. In one way or another he will pay for it. Your sonnie has to hang in there and just keep on working and saving his money again,he can do it :D

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2003, 03:07 PM   #9
T.K.O.

i went and loaded up on gifts for myself and use my discount, well if u apply for a credit card u save 10% off of ur purchase....SIGN ME UP! as soon as i used all of the discounts i can think of..i walk right over to customer service and paid off that card and didnt owe any kind of fees and still got my discounts! now that i got them back for firing me....ill behave and relax until i start my new job
Old 12-23-2003, 09:59 PM   #10
Fear & Loathing in Wy.

<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh, :( eyes I feel so bad for your son! That story makes me wanna cry :Cry That is so sad, I hope he is doing better. And Sauk, hit those s.o.b.'s up! Shoot, if they wanna be b#[email protected]%hes like that then F' em! My sister's birthday is today (the day b4 x-mas eve) so she usually only gets for presents for her b-day or x-mas not both :( Not only that but this year she's turning 21 and she's pregnant so she can't really celebrate being of "age"). Not too mention the fact that her and her man's roommate quit her job 2 MONTHS AGO! the day after she got a promotion! And this [email protected]#$h ain't even trying to find a job! Instead she goes out for the whole weekend, comes home and tries to make my sister feel guilty so my sister won't kick her @$s out!:Shocked I can't believe this [email protected]#$h! So my sister's man had to pay the rent with his check while my sister had to pay their bills with her check! So this year they didn't have any money to buy each other presents! I so wanna whoop her @$S (her roommates) but I won't because my sister needs to figure out to handle and get out of her own situation (but if she asks me to I will...:p just joshin':Chatter ) No, but for real tho' if I was her I would seriously be hurtin' some mofo's!:Mad

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?
<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2003, 10:19 PM   #11
Married Wardancer!!

Items PresentPresent
thanks, it's sounds like you are really concerned about your sis, I hope that she figures it out, and she probally will, then she will be the one to want to kick some azz...(after the baby comes of course) hope it all works out. My son and I talked yesterday and I told him a story about things arent always what they seem, and there is a reason for everything...he agreed, but he is still bummin' and we still don't know who did it, if I ever find out, I pitty that person!!!!;)
Spiritflight likes this.

Old 12-24-2003, 02:10 PM   #12
Fear & Loathing in Wy.

<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I talked to my sister last night and she says she is kicking Shannon out (finally) and she says that if Shannon doesn't pay her for all the back rent, long distance, and bills she owes my sister, then Julie will be taking her to small claims court! But she also is scared that Shannon is gonna skip out on her and go back to New Jersey with out paying her. So, now she has this to worry about. So I told her if Shannon ain't out on the day you told her to be...keep her crap and charge her for storage until she gets her crap! It's sad though that girl used to be her friend and now she's just trying to mooch off Julie! What a witch. Anyways, I plan on taking Julie out somewhere maybe to go bowling so she won't feel so bad about her birthday. I know how easy is it to get depressed when you are pregnant so I want to do something for her so she won't feel so bad.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?
<_-~*No_nutts*~-_> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2003, 04:46 PM   #13
Belly Dancer

jayBvelumptuous is a jewel in the rough
I WAS WORRIED ABOUT MY SONS PRESENTS. I ended up buying him about ten little gifts, and then people came through now he has like thirty or so, the giving tree, rotary club came through for dinner, so I was worried about a week ago and thank god people came through I won't get any gifts but I don't care about me, it is my son I am worried about. But man was that hectic, all the stores are cleaned out of toys and I didn't have a plan. I am externing which is basically working for free and I don't have a serious income coming in so man I am happy it is all taken care of.
Spiritflight likes this.
jayBvelumptuous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links