PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://forums.powwows.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   what kinda person you like? (http://forums.powwows.com/showthread.php?t=48792)

chatty1 12-10-2008 08:11 PM

what kinda person you like?

what type of person are you attracted to ? tall,short brunnetts,blondes ,red heads.fat ,skinny ,or thiick whit it. or just breathing.haha

Joe's Dad 12-11-2008 02:22 AM

Women with pretty lips! :laughing:

badmaninc 12-11-2008 03:27 AM

The ones who like me back:hypocrite

Joe's Dad 12-11-2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1249446)

And yeah... she's gotta have a nice *** and firm ****!!!:hysterica

This isn't in the 49 is it?

This is me ---->:angel:

50cal 12-11-2008 09:38 AM

ones who are not high maintenance, absolutely hate that.....I don't care for women with loads of makeup....looks too fake, a little is fine......I don't want to be seen with a ghost or a clown (must have real eyebrows)......don't matter what you look like physically, as long as you're cool on the inside............must be able to hold your own with a gun.....must tolerate a PS3 or Wii........must be able to not nag about my driving....must be able to see things in different perspectives.....understands the 2-way street concept....have your own money (but I'm willing to spend on you).....must not nag about stupid stuff that is typical of a woman (dishes, clothes etc....it will be taken care of).....and most important, don't be a liar........

AngelFeather 12-11-2008 10:33 AM

a gentle guy but rough around the edges.. now comon we all like a lil BAD in our partners, I can admit that!! But seriously..
I found myself sumone totallly awesome...

Hes is great with my kids.. he makes me laugh all the time...A really good story teller, hard working, takes the time to make sure im happy and if not does what he can to always make me feel better, He is always the first one to apologize even when i should be the one doing so. Never leaves home without a kiss, hug and I LOVE YOU BABE!!! Im so lucky!!

timmy tiger 12-11-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50cal (Post 1249477)
ones who are not high maintenance, absolutely hate that.....I don't care for women with loads of makeup....looks too fake, a little is fine......I don't want to be seen with a ghost or a clown (must have real eyebrows)......don't matter what you look like physically, as long as you're cool on the inside............must be able to hold your own with a gun.....must tolerate a PS3 or Wii........must be able to not nag about my driving....must be able to see things in different perspectives.....understands the 2-way street concept....have your own money (but I'm willing to spend on you).....must not nag about stupid stuff that is typical of a woman (dishes, clothes etc....it will be taken care of).....and most important, don't be a liar........

Cool 50, I especially love that last part.

In a man I would like: someone who's not controlling, I can see both sides of the street and there are two sides to every story--and I'm by far not perfect, but I am honest.

A man who is good to or with kids (one of my biggest turn ons.LOL), someone totally honest and straight with me even about his own down falls (wow, could get almost anything he wanted.LMAO), dang I can live with that no problem. Someone who is kind and mellow, lets me know that I matter to him--not all showy in the public eye--I sure don't need that, but privately I sure do need that. Someone who is passionate, giving, caring (no matter what his mood is.LOL) and someone who keeps his word no matter what, but if he can't--he at least says so. Someone who will put me first and show me something. Don't want someone who won't talk things out---running turns me off totally. Cute little gestures or things like that that might not be noticed by anyone else but me are big turn ons.LOL I'm more into "actions speak louder then words"--much much louder.

As far as looks go: well he has to be clean, brush his teeth and take care of himself. Height doesn't bother me, weight doesn't bother me. I've dated heavy men and thin men. I dated a guy who was 6'5" tall and weighed 150lbs, now that's thin.LMAO But one that doesn't praise other women more then he does me, especially when he's talking to me at the time.LMAO Dang that's insulting and a terrible thing to do or way to treat someone. And I don't want someone who competes with me over stupid little stuff or is jealous of stuff.LMAO

If he wants another woman, he's always free to go, I'm not a jealous woman (I just won't be put beneath another woman when I'm with a man, if that's what he wants--it won't be with me.LOL)--I walk away and try to just stay friends, don't need that crap. Unless it's totally agreed upon up front and on both sides as well. He doesn't need to be sneaky--go I'm not gonna hold him back.LMAO

timmy tiger 12-11-2008 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy tiger (Post 1249503)
Cool 50, I especially love that last part.

In a man I would like: someone who's not controlling, I can see both sides of the street and there are two sides to every story--and I'm by far not perfect, but I am honest.

A man who is good to or with kids (one of my biggest turn ons.LOL), someone totally honest and straight with me even about his own down falls (wow, could get almost anything he wanted.LMAO), dang I can live with that no problem. Someone who is kind and mellow, lets me know that I matter to him--not all showy in the public eye--I sure don't need that, but privately I sure do need that. Someone who is passionate, giving, caring (no matter what his mood is.LOL) and someone who keeps his word no matter what, but if he can't--he at least says so. Someone who will put me first and show me something. Don't want someone who won't talk things out---running turns me off totally. Cute little gestures or things like that that might not be noticed by anyone else but me are big turn ons.LOL I'm more into "actions speak louder then words"--much much louder.

As far as looks go: well he has to be clean, brush his teeth and take care of himself. Height doesn't bother me, weight doesn't bother me. I've dated heavy men and thin men. I dated a guy who was 6'5" tall and weighed 150lbs, now that's thin.LMAO But one that doesn't praise other women more then he does me, especially when he's talking to me at the time.LMAO Dang that's insulting and a terrible thing to do or way to treat someone. And I don't want someone who competes with me over stupid little stuff or is jealous of stuff.LMAO

If he wants another woman, he's always free to go, I'm not a jealous woman (I just won't be put beneath another woman when I'm with a man, if that's what he wants--it won't be with me.LOL)--I walk away and try to just stay friends, don't need that crap. Unless it's totally agreed upon up front and on both sides as well. He doesn't need to be sneaky--go I'm not gonna hold him back.LMAO

Oh yeah, and someone who makes me laugh is such a big turn on, I just want to grab them and well okay--this isn't the 49.LMAO But it's a great plus to have.:tounge_sm

chazziff 12-11-2008 11:10 AM

someone who makes me smile ... when im sad ... and not be the one who makes me sad ...

someone who can look at me at from across the room and make me feel like im the only one in the there ...

someone who will keep me warm ... at night cuz i tend to get cold LOL ...

someone who will remember i can't stand mayo on my food ... and will say "hold the mayo" when he orders me food ...

someone who knows i miss my mother dearly every day and that sometimes i get sad when i miss her so he gives me a hug to make me feel not so sad ...

someone who can help me be a better person ... and i him ...

someone who wants the same thing with our children ... have them healthy and to help them achieve their goals ... and wipe their tears when things dont work out as they hoped ... and cherish their smiles and the forget the "i hate you!"'s that come with more frequency now that they are getting older and our rules dont mesh with what they think they should be allowed to do ...

someone who still loves me and thinks im sexy even though im not the 5'7" 105 pound women he saw for the first time in white swan, washington almost 15 years ago ... and he still remembers exactly what i was wearing ... and just told me this past saturday night when we driving home late at night ...

and someone who still wants to hold my hand ... after seeing my "insides" (his words not mine - two words ... c-section :lol:)

timmy tiger 12-11-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazziff (Post 1249517)
someone who makes me smile ... when im sad ... and not be the one who makes me sad ...

someone who can look at me at from across the room and make me feel like im the only one in the there ...

someone who will keep me warm ... at night cuz i tend to get cold LOL ...

someone who will remember i can't stand mayo on my food ... and will say "hold the mayo" when he orders me food ...

someone who knows i miss my mother dearly every day and that sometimes i get sad when i miss her so he gives me a hug to make me feel not so sad ...

someone who can help me be a better person ... and i him ...

someone who wants the same thing with our children ... have them healthy and to help them achieve their goals ... and wipe their tears when things dont work out as they hoped ... and cherish their smiles and the forget the "i hate you!"'s that come with more frequency now that they are getting older and our rules dont mesh with what they think they should be allowed to do ...

someone who still loves me and thinks im sexy even though im not the 5'7" 105 pound women he saw for the first time in white swan, washington almost 15 years ago ... and he still remembers exactly what i was wearing ... and just told me this past saturday night when we driving home late at night ...

and someone who still wants to hold my hand ... after seeing my "insides" (his words not mine - two words ... c-section :lol:)

Now Chaz, that's as perfect of a man as you are gonna get. Hold on to that one for sure. Dang if there were more men like that there would be less divorces.LOL

And a person who likes animals is a major plus to me too.LOL I grew up with Cats and although I do like dogs, cats are and have always been special to me and always will.LOL I plan on having a few here in the next few months.

Oh and a man who will apologize and make things right right away when he screws up is such a major turn on, wow it really is. You know making up is the best part and where many new things come from.LMAO

Joe G 12-11-2008 11:54 AM

You're all wrong! It's younger women, faster horses, older whiskey......and more monnney :lol:

50cal 12-11-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe G (Post 1249536)
You're all wrong! It's younger women, faster horses, older whiskey......and more monnney :lol:

I can go with that........

kiyaanii mom 12-11-2008 12:15 PM

Let's see where do I start.......

I like a man who is loving. Who isn't afraid to hold hands or have a super "fun" time.

I like a man who is funny. Who gets the joke and tells the joke and doesn't mind explaining the joke to me if I need it!...:lol:

I like a man who takes care of his business. Who doesn't make me do everything for him. (like a mom would)

I like a man who loves me the way I am. Who doesn't tell me to loose weight or wear something different or how to cut my hair. (Even if I worry about those things, he shouldn't add to it! :lol:)

Oh and I don't like skinny stick figure guys....Yikes!!! So I guess I like men who are (how did you say it?)...."thiick whit it" LMAO!!!

kiyaanii mom 12-11-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad (Post 1249446)

hummm....:lips:

kiyaanii mom 12-11-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy tiger (Post 1249503)

I never understood all the jeolousy stuff. If you don't want me then hit the road. Go out and find better. It don't bother me. I was fine before I met you and will be fine after you're gone...:lol:

50cal 12-11-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiyaanii mom (Post 1249542)
.........(how did you say it?)...."thiick whit it" LMAO!!!

I thought you don't speak zhiini????.....LOL!!!!

kiyaanii mom 12-11-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50cal (Post 1249551)
I thought you don't speak zhiini????.....LOL!!!!

I'm learning....:lol:

Mud_Woman 12-11-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatty1 (Post 1249423)
what type of person are you attracted to ? tall,short brunnetts,blondes ,red heads.fat ,skinny ,or thiick whit it. or just breathing.haha

i like men who are taller and older then me . . LMAO . . thick or thin, it doesnt matter, just as long as they have a job . . .and they know how to use his hands . . . LOL . . . as in, livestock work, hauling/chopping wood, house maintence, cooking, cleaning, and a double plus . . knows how to handle kids, expecially my lil monsters. LOL!
im not a high maintenance female so i dont want a man who is.

CaliChoctaw64 12-11-2008 02:06 PM

I agree with 50, high maintenace women suck...I like women that are easy going and laid back...good sense of humor...NOT JEALOUS...like the outdoors is a plus....as far as the physical, any where between slim and thick is good, I dont care about height....full lips, always nice....round booty, also a big plus...there is also something about certain womens eyes, nothing specific that I can but my finger on, just a certain look,....I never thought about hair color much, but since most my ex's are either Chicana, Puerto Rican, Ndn, Hawaiian, Filipina, or Black, I guess I might have a thing for brown or black hair.

Asmajol 12-11-2008 02:36 PM

Appearance stands for something.
But Intellectual Stimulai is an absolute requirement. Heartfelt intensive conversations, someone that I just love to hear talk.
Preety much Anti-Gamer, so those hardcore game system junkies wont cut it.
Someone that sustains my heart, body mind and soul