Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Where's Middle Of The Sky??? Where's Middle Of The Sky???

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2004, 02:45 AM   #41
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Hey MOTS did you make it to the one day powwow at Brittania on Saturday evening. Heard no drum groups set up though, they were all at a powwow in Skeetch. For the uninformed that's a BC place.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2004, 01:56 PM   #42
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
yes, i was at britannia and no, no drum groups showed up again... and my daughters were wanting to dance jingle...and i wanted to see some hamsom traditionals and fancys.... (men)
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2004, 02:32 PM   #43
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
IN THE MEN'S ROOM!!!

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2004, 02:35 PM   #44
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-30-2004, 02:36 PM   #45
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
:rofl2:

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2004, 02:44 PM   #46
PowWows.com Addicts

Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Furiously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond reputeFuriously-Fancy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 450.31
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Toronto PW first, then:
Tunefully:
Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahamas come on pretty mamas
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Off the Florida Keys
There's a place called Kokomo
That's where you wanna go to get away from it all

Ooo I wanna take you down to Kokomo
We'll get there fast
And then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo

To Martinique, that Monserrat mystique

We'll put out to sea
And we'll perfect our chemistry
By and by we'll defy a little bit of gravity

Everybody knows
A little place like Kokomo
Now if you wanna go
And get away from it all
Go down to Kokomo

Anyways, you'd have lOTS of chaperones,and it would be about 80 degrees warmer! but in reality, we'd wind up somewhere around MooseJaw with my $$$ oh well...
nice thought though!
C
C u r GOOD!!
Old 11-30-2004, 02:49 PM   #47
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Wink

C, moose jaw? what bout medicine hat?

oh yeah there's some answers i was going to post but forgot...
wheres middle of the sky?

did you look in the middle of the sky?
maybe she's pie-eyed?
nevermind bout her, wheres c meister?(again)
Old 11-30-2004, 06:30 PM   #48
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Cool

okay for those that get worried if i leave the keyboard for more than 10 minutes... jk :lol2: im going to pick up my paycheque.... i might hand in my resignation im not sure...... its a good life!! ill be back after i go to de bank...
Old 11-30-2004, 08:37 PM   #49
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Burton and crew, or Colonah???

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle of the sky
C, moose jaw? what bout medicine hat?

oh yeah there's some answers i was going to post but forgot...
wheres middle of the sky?

did you look in the middle of the sky?
maybe she's pie-eyed?
nevermind bout her, wheres c meister?(again)
"Moose Jaw saw a few, Moosomin too...runnin back to Saskatooon...Red Deer, Terrace and a Medicine hat..
Sing another prairie tune...." (Ahh still luv da guess who!)

As far as answers:
yes, but had one HELL of a time determining what the 'middle' is!!!! The sky just seems togo on forever!
Pie Eyed? Never! j/k
The C was chasing the elusive whitetail...but they eluded me again! I'd be REAL skinny if that was supposd to be dinner! Good thing there was an A&W on the way home!
C
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2004, 09:31 PM   #50
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
"Moose Jaw saw a few, Moosomin too...runnin back to Saskatooon...Red Deer, Terrace and a Medicine hat..
Sing another prairie tune...." (Ahh still luv da guess who!)

As far as answers:
yes, but had one HELL of a time determining what the 'middle' is!!!! The sky just seems togo on forever!
Pie Eyed? Never! j/k
The C was chasing the elusive whitetail...but they eluded me again! I'd be REAL skinny if that was supposd to be dinner! Good thing there was an A&W on the way home!
C
I'm starting to think you have a one track mind...doe, buck, 6 point, 8 point, muledeer, whitetail....just don't wander into Wisconsin...dangerous place for hunters nowadays....

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

Old 11-30-2004, 09:45 PM   #51
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Wink To everything, there is a season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washakie Witch
I'm starting to think you have a one track mind...doe, buck, 6 point, 8 point, muledeer, whitetail....just don't wander into Wisconsin...dangerous place for hunters nowadays....
Yes, I was SHOCKED by that story...terrible! as luck would have it, one of my 'blinds' is RIGHT on the Menominee River, which is the border between the Upper peninsula of Mich and Wisconsin! the season in Wisc. is the week AFTER Michigan tho! Hard to imagine Murder over a tree-stand! (or in any case, really) and one of the victims was only a boy!
Anyways, that's about if for (4 legged!) deer for me this year...so time to turn my one track mind to other things! Maybe I'll do better there!
Have a nice evening!
C
Old 11-30-2004, 10:01 PM   #52
meeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Yes, I was SHOCKED by that story...terrible! as luck would have it, one of my 'blinds' is RIGHT on the Menominee River, which is the border between the Upper peninsula of Mich and Wisconsin! the season in Wisc. is the week AFTER Michigan tho! Hard to imagine Murder over a tree-stand! (or in any case, really) and one of the victims was only a boy!
Anyways, that's about if for (4 legged!) deer for me this year...so time to turn my one track mind to other things! Maybe I'll do better there!
Have a nice evening!
C
Let's hope the odds improve for you--ain't lookin' too good from where I'm sitting!!! :taunting:

Old 11-30-2004, 10:09 PM   #53
*~the REAL me~*

Wink Bonanza?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washakie Witch
Let's hope the odds improve for you--ain't lookin' too good from where I'm sitting!!! :taunting:
Well, WW, odds are that 'Hoss, Little Joe, Adam, and Ben are TOO old for you! j/k (but just couldn't resist...since you are located on the Ponderosa!)
We shall see what happens in my new pursuit! But I wouldn't count me out, just yet! It's never over until its over, as Yogi would have it!
C
Old 11-30-2004, 10:19 PM   #54
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
head to the Pass.. hubby and freind shot a good sized Bull Moose each
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2004, 10:24 PM   #55
*~the REAL me~*

Thumbs up That's four!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
head to the Pass.. hubby and freind shot a good sized Bull Moose each
Congratulations to them! Pass the moose meat and wild rice!
I have had four different folks tell me this...maybe I should move to Canada, and hunt there!
I also have a picture of an absolute MONSTER moose some guy shot in Alaska (no, NOT Bullwinkle!) which I was going to attach here...but wouldn't fit...the antlers on this one have to be seen to be believed!
All I was able to shoot this year was the breeze! Oh well, that's why they call it hunting, and not shooting, I guess!
C
Old 11-30-2004, 10:27 PM   #56
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Congratulations to them! Pass the moose meat and wild rice!
I have had four different folks tell me this...maybe I should move to Canada, and hunt there!
I also have a picture of an absolute MONSTER moose some guy shot in Alaska (no, NOT Bullwinkle!) which I was going to attach here...but wouldn't fit...the antlers on this one have to be seen to be believed!
All I was able to shoot this year was the breeze! Oh well, that's why they call it hunting, and not shooting, I guess!
C
hehe dont give up... call them and they will come ;)

LOL @ shoot the breeze
Old 11-30-2004, 10:29 PM   #57
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Lightbulb

im just a city girl but maybe if you sound like a rutting buck...they will come?
Old 11-30-2004, 10:34 PM   #58
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
im just a city girl but maybe if you sound like a rutting buck...they will come?
LMAO.. Maaaaaayyybe..LOL... could try that
Old 11-30-2004, 10:36 PM   #59
*~the REAL me~*

Wink Close To True!

Quote:
M.O.T.S....close, but a wise old (elder w/ groupies?) told me:
If you HAVE the bucks, they will come! (the 2 legged kind!)
For the 4 legged kind...I guess I sure don't know! at least, based on this year!
C
Old 11-30-2004, 10:53 PM   #60
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
Thumbs up

if you cant find middle of the sky...i suggest you shine your glorious beacons of light around.... jk... is that higher than being just nice?.. i better get my act together here.... i want to go to the light also..
Sponsored Links