Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat Worst Email You Ever Got Worst Email You Ever Got

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2003, 08:05 PM   #1
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
EducatedNdN is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Worst Email You Ever Got

What's the worst or saddest email you ever got from family or friends?

My ex told me she's sending child support papers to all my past girl friends.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:09 PM   #2
Band Manager

Miss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Nish has a reputation beyond repute
Saddest... hmmm.. Yesterday, my ex-boyfriend sent me an email his momma wrote. Two months ago, his younger sister committed suicide. She was the same age as me, 24. I couldn't believe it what had happened.

The date she sent the email marked 2 months since her "baby girl" was gone. In it she says how she still asks herself why it happened. What almost brought me to tears was when she said that she'll always remember how... "Melissa" would call up to say Hey mom.. and then... she'd ask for something.

I can't imagine how her mom must be feeling. I call my dad/mom alllll the time juss to ask how they're doing and what's up.

So... I hope u all are calling your momz/dadz/sisterz/brotherz/best friendz/ buddiez/ cousinz... anyone close to you... Juss call em up to see how they're doin'! You're hello could make someone feel extra special. :) :Angel2
Miss_Nish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2003, 12:31 PM   #3
Senior Dancer

theepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy what is sad and the worst

is getting all those emails saying you better send out to 10 people or if you dontyou will have bad luck or your head will fall off or crazy chit like that I hate emails like that pisses me off :guns:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:
theepowwowchic49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2003, 12:36 PM   #4
DON'T LOOK DOWN

Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Pony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond reputePony has a reputation beyond repute
got 2..one was a dear friend of mine informing me that his dad had died..then another informing me that his mom had also passed away..
Old 10-02-2003, 12:39 PM   #5
Senior Dancer

theepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond reputetheepowwowchic49 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worst Email You Ever Got

Quote:
Originally posted by EducatedNdN

was it worst because you didn't tell your girl friends you had kids and now the truth would be known?

Old 10-02-2003, 12:39 PM   #6
PowWows.com Addicts

NDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond repute
NDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,809.51
I know you said email that you got but the worst one I had to write was when my dad passed away. It seemed cold to do it that way but with family/friends all over the US it seemed the easiest. Plus, when I got back online later there were soo many nice notes from the recipients of that email. Comfort is comfort whether it be in person or on the puter.
Old 10-02-2003, 12:45 PM   #7

ndnkidz_5 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Worst Email You Ever Got

Quote:
Originally posted by EducatedNdN

GOOD for her! Your ex sound really smart. That's what dead beat dads get! Especailly when they get Educated....while thier woemen are stuggeling to take care of the children. Mothers with dead beat dads don't get the oppertunlity to got to school cuz thier caring for the children. How lucky for you......you get to school to better your life at the expence of your ex and your children....nice.
ndnkidz_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2003, 12:49 PM   #8
Senior Dancer

Re: Re: Worst Email You Ever Got

Quote:
Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
GOOD for her! Your ex sound really smart. That's what dead beat dads get! Especailly when they get Educated....while thier woemen are stuggeling to take care of the children. Mothers with dead beat dads don't get the oppertunlity to got to school cuz thier caring for the children. How lucky for you......you get to school to better your life at the expence of your ex and your children....nice.
lay it on him. Guess no one taught him the sex education part. Bby protection if you can't afford them. you can run but you can't hide. eventually the states will catch up with them.

Old 10-02-2003, 12:50 PM   #9
Senior Dancer

Unhappy has to be tough

Quote:
Originally posted by NDNQt
I know you said email that you got but the worst one I had to write was when my dad passed away. It seemed cold to do it that way but with family/friends all over the US it seemed the easiest. Plus, when I got back online later there were soo many nice notes from the recipients of that email. Comfort is comfort whether it be in person or on the puter.
I bet something like that is hard. I bet your phone was busy after the emale was sent out to?

Old 10-02-2003, 01:10 PM   #10
Junior Dancer

sarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond reputesarah_sarah_sarah has a reputation beyond repute
Worst email ever was one from a step sister I have no intentions of ever meeting or want in my life. She tried but I want no part of the life the man who is my father helped bring into this world. I hope none of my step family ever tries to contact me again!!!!!
sarah_sarah_sarah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2003, 01:14 PM   #11
hello

Items Present
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,091.95
one time this guys ex sent me hate mail but in the end she came out lookn like an azz so its all good. :)
Old 10-02-2003, 01:17 PM   #12
PowWows.com Addicts

NDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond repute
NDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond reputeNDNQt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,809.51
Yeah chic, they were. When I sent out the email I made sure it went to my "adopted" family in Oklahoma. My aunt got it time she got in from Crow Fair and they hopped a plane and surprised us by coming here!
Old 10-02-2003, 06:46 PM   #13
VOTE ME ~ 4 CALI GOVERNER

Gah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond reputeGah-Gah! has a reputation beyond repute
The worst e~mail I ever was forwarded by someone who received an e~mail that:Mad , was filled with MALICIOUS LIES, HATE, UNTRUTHS,THREATS, SICK IN THE HEAD VIEWS, etc.etc.. about some body very dear and near too me!!
Bam!!Bam!!

But in the end, it all worked out just fine!! At least for a certain half!! :tongue11: :rofl2: :dancing45