Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree94Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat wounded bear news wounded bear news

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2016, 04:25 PM   #21
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90,991.40
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post

i have the name of who he said cost him so much money and aggravation (funny it isnt zeke)

reminds me of when i found mathewbaily86 on other parts of the internet blaming wardancer....who he never met before..from keeping him from obtaining regalia
Was it me , was it me ???

It's the POWER of prayer man !
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #22
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,977.76
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
You all know that WB (as he has stated here and elsewhere) has mental health issues right?
YES....but i also know that delusion is one thing....like crackheads spinning stories....trying to make their delusions fit into reality....i live in the city i see it all the time

what if we werent there to stop him and make him eat his words? how many people may believe his story about the state of missouri trying to execute him 4 times on account of him being american indian.....would be a matter of time before someone makes him and his tall tales a posterboy for native abuse.....and when he is deemed a fraud they will also look at the native community as frauds and "crybabies" too......people like this do NOT advance us any and can possibly undermine our forward movement if they go unchecked

i dont feel as sorry about those who take those delusions and try shifting everything around at the expense of lying and using up others time and insulting intelligence to make our reality fit into their delusions

especially when they are on the ball enough to backtrack, change story, and BS other people too

EXAMPLE: that ethiopian punk eliase graywolf lives in my town....he is STILL insisting he is lakota and it dont matter to him who he has to go around saying he is related to and making up enrollment numbers ect ect ect to prove it

he is also mentally handicapped.....but not so mentally handicapped that he didnt acquire automatic weapons....not so handicap that he didnt threaten a bunch of elders when he was exposed....and not so handicapped that he didnt try getting himself into a plot with some other twinkies conspiring to assassinate a pope ON BEHALF OF "HIS" LAKOTA PEOPLE

and what happens?? a large pagan and new age community think of him as a lakota "warrior" and paid him to have workshops on lakota history.......where he claimed to be related to any lakota with a big name in history books and community and claimed that his great grandfather mutilated general custer in a ceremony on the battlefield and he has a tobacco pouch made out of custer's scrotum

he WONT quit.....he is the charlie zelenoff of the wannabe world

so mental health is a relative thing....there reaches a point where they get no pass for it

what ol' woundie put out on twitter insinuating about zeke PUBLICLY crossed the line in my book and sorry if he is feeble t

Last edited by milehighsalute; 01-29-2016 at 05:37 PM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2016, 04:57 PM   #23
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Was it me , was it me ???

It's the POWER of prayer man !
well if your initials happen to be B.R.
Old 01-29-2016, 05:29 PM   #24
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well if your initials happen to be B.R.
Br'er Rabbit ??? "
windanncer and subeeds like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 01-29-2016, 05:40 PM   #25
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Br'er Rabbit ??? "
more like b** r**erts

yes.....ol woundie been namin names to expose those who did him wrong

once he gets his cdib the whites will have hell to pay, the ndns are gonna eat crow.....oh yeah and he also started talking about running for office somewhere and eventually president cause he says this country needs a native president and believes he is fit for the job
wardancer, windanncer and subeeds like this.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:15 AM   #26
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,980.51
It gets crazier and crazier... Like a car wreck except, at this point, I possess no sympathy for him.

I'm not interested in taking any time to make something occur -- these things seem to sort themselves out over time -- but I wouldn't find a reality check for Lame Cub to be a bad thing.
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 11:30 AM   #27
Dances With Fat Chicks

he sayin he s gonna open a class action lawsuit against powwows.com, james swan and united urban warriors society, zeke, wardancer, myself and paul gowder's estate

when he got laughed at he declared war to the death on all fullbloods.....saying that they arent real ndn's and dont know ndn ways because they dont believe him

he dusted off his "war chief" chief hat.....he is pizzed.....and i am scared
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #28
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Quote:
he sayin he s gonna open a class action lawsuit against powwows.com, james swan and united urban warriors society, zeke, wardancer, myself and paul gowder's estate

when he got laughed at he declared war to the death on all fullbloods.....saying that they arent real ndn's and dont know ndn ways because they dont believe him

I am surprised I am not in that mess he finally stopped trying to message me on facebook, he is mad at some of my articles regarding the fake tribes in Missouri!!

lol
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:49 PM   #29
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
I am surprised I am not in that mess he finally stopped trying to message me on facebook, he is mad at some of my articles regarding the fake tribes in Missouri!!

lol
actually i forgot you......sorry....you one of the first ones he mentioned....he keeps sending threats about how he has hydrogen technology and to see if i can outrun the rocket he is building.....im really thinking of alerting the authorities

all this because i dont wanna drive an hour and a half to loveland and hang out with him and listen to his tales of all the white women that have been taking advantage of him when he is drunk.....im kinda over it
windanncer likes this.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:04 PM   #30
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
I think I'm skurred......naaawww it was just gas !
windanncer and RDNKJ like this.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 04-15-2016, 01:37 AM   #31
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 52,303.47
Quote:

He needs some serious meds-and one of those jackets that make you wrap your arms around yourself.
windanncer likes this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2016, 04:00 AM   #32
Self-Righteous Injun

Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
So Lame Cub is going to nuke me, huh?

HILARIOUS.
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:21 AM   #33
Self-Righteous Injun

Apparently, Lame Cub has multiple Facebook pages and, I am told, has gone true deep end including the wholesale fabrication of photos and stories for himself in an effort to detail any Native standing.

Even train wrecks grow boring...
wardancer and windanncer like this.
Old 06-09-2016, 10:33 PM   #34
Dances With Fat Chicks

I am with zeke now in possessing no sympathy for him any more....i did a search and found out he was making the horrible accusation against zeke for a few years now (with no proof but his stat-my-web search)......he really lost it.....i left him alone months ago and he unblocked me just for sole reason of starting craap and a tirade of threats against real natives..........just because none of us believe him he thinks threats of violence and making up stories are gonna change his status? He will ALWAYS be a poor sad delusional white man who has to make up ancestors to attempt being accepted
wardancer, windanncer and subeeds like this.
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #35
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
I am with zeke now in possessing no sympathy for him any more....i did a search and found out he was making the horrible accusation against zeke for a few years now (with no proof but his stat-my-web search)......he really lost it.....i left him alone months ago and he unblocked me just for sole reason of starting craap and a tirade of threats against real natives..........just because none of us believe him he thinks threats of violence and making up stories are gonna change his status? He will ALWAYS be a poor sad delusional white man who has to make up ancestors to attempt being accepted
I just saw his twitter crap !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 06-12-2016, 11:36 AM   #36
Dances With Fat Chicks

haha now he is upset that I spelled hiss name as motoopi

the same way he kept spelling it here on these pages (don't he know we called him "cheif motoopi" because of his own words/spelling?).........anyone else remember when he decided not to be Cherokee anymore and become Dakota he started calling himself "opimato"?

like I said......I was bored of motoopi.......but he keeps coming back.......he wont stop making videos talking crap......but worst of all he will not let up on the false allegations of the worst kind (with absolutely no proof) on a respected member of this forum

actually he should thank us for not believing him..........he fills his days up making up more stories and stealing pics off the net to claim as relatives and do anything to try and pass himself off as native.........keeps him busy.........if he wasn't trying so hard to convince us all and impress us with his pseudo-nativeness then what else would he be doing with his time?

we know youre reading chief motoopi.........the "no good liars" of powwows.com would like to say.....YOURE WELCOME!!!
windanncer likes this.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #37
small bead addict

subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just saw his twitter crap !
What is is twit name? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL!
windanncer likes this.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:24 AM   #38
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
https://twitter.com/motoopi/status/675286236450430976

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 06-17-2016, 03:00 AM   #39
small bead addict

Quote:
WOW-just wow. He is seriously disturbed. Like club shooter disturbed.
windanncer likes this.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:37 PM   #40
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 29,404.95
Even after all these years, he's still on it.

For a while I thought that Lame Cub simply drowned in the shallow end of the gene pool. Every time he comes back, he proves he's definitely the smartest rock in the knife drawer.
Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links