PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/index.php)
-   Pow Wow Trip Reports (http://forums.powwows.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Cherokee July 4 Powwow (http://forums.powwows.com/showthread.php?t=45886)

PappyRoach 07-13-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okwataga (Post 1171289)
pappyroach you talk about walmart needing maturity, when you just mention that come next week the rants and raves will have a lot of comments in there!!! you know those aren't going to be mature at all!!!!

like you said anyone can come on here and say whatever, and you don't have to read it

he came on here and said what he wanted to and you get snippy to him???!!!

If what Diamond did was so important, why did legend not go talk to Diamond????? get it settled then and there???

Did you not take the time to read over what you wrote.?

GWYLegend 07-13-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okwataga (Post 1171289)
pappyroach you talk about walmart needing maturity, when you just mention that come next week the rants and raves will have a lot of comments in there!!! you know those aren't going to be mature at all!!!!

like you said anyone can come on here and say whatever, and you don't have to read it

he came on here and said what he wanted to and you get snippy to him???!!!

If what Diamond did was so important, why did legend not go talk to Diamond????? get it settled then and there???

The true question is if Diamond Brown Jr had issues to begin with, why did he not handle it in a private manner??? He wants to sit there and embarrass himself, the tribe, the Cherokee people, the Veterans, the Tsalagi Warriors and others yet I am suppose to go to HIM if I have issues with this?? HELL NO ... I am going to embarrass him the same way he did others that day. I am tired of him and his ramblings. I am tired of how he speaks to others, I am tired of him acting holier than thou and so why not bring it out in the public? He showed his true self that day, give a fool enough rope and he WILL hang himself. I too wrote into Joe Martin in hopes he will publish it all. Let the man be known for who he really is. He has hurt way to many people and the table is now turned. He has no one to blame but himself and that middle finger he seems to be so proud of. I can only hope that other tribal members see what a *** he has made of himself and of the Cherokee people. Some spokesman huh?

Wojapi4Me 07-15-2008 09:35 AM

Well, I tried to lighten up this thread before with results...guess I'll try again...:lol:

I completely agree that if Diamond had a problem with the color guard or someone in it, he should have taken it up with them personally, face-to-face and not flipped that person off. Personally, I didn't see him flip anyone off so I'm having to take you guys' word for it that it did happen.

I was there for all three days of this pow wow and didn't hear anyone talking about this incident whatsoever...not one. I didn't even know it happened until I read it here on pws.com. So, it wasn't the talk of the pow wow or anything like that...the keen music sure was the talk of the pow wow though!!

My point is that maybe people should get back to solving problems face-to-face and not trying to hash stuff out in public places or on the internet.

Just my thoughts...now, you guys get back to ranting :hysterica

Kiwehnzii 07-15-2008 02:48 PM

The horror continues.

GWYLegend 07-15-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wojapi4Me (Post 1173418)
Well, I tried to lighten up this thread before with results...guess I'll try again...:lol:

I completely agree that if Diamond had a problem with the color guard or someone in it, he should have taken it up with them personally, face-to-face and not flipped that person off. Personally, I didn't see him flip anyone off so I'm having to take you guys' word for it that it did happen.

I was there for all three days of this pow wow and didn't hear anyone talking about this incident whatsoever...not one. I didn't even know it happened until I read it here on pws.com. So, it wasn't the talk of the pow wow or anything like that...the keen music sure was the talk of the pow wow though!!

My point is that maybe people should get back to solving problems face-to-face and not trying to hash stuff out in public places or on the internet.

Just my thoughts...now, you guys get back to ranting :hysterica

I agree, things should be dealt with face to face. You are very correct. I wish things were the way they use to be ... would be so much easier.

fancyfingers 07-16-2008 10:14 PM

powwow

me and family, had agreat time good to go back to cherokee, havent been there est. 3 years, props to all headstaff/commitee job well done, good singing and dancing, although it was steamy and wet, thanx to the cover, anyways we had just to much fun, back to reality, so much thanx to toot(lil sis) and family:cool1::hug:

Kiwehnzii 07-17-2008 09:42 AM

I once had a broken index finger. It was in a cast at first. Then an aluminum splint.

I woulda got it good on here.

walmart ndn 07-22-2008 08:40 AM

Nobody has closed this thread yet???.....geez!!!

Kiwehnzii 07-22-2008 10:53 AM

It was slowly getting buried til you brought it back to the top.