Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Memorials Memorial for Tikiboo! Memorial for Tikiboo!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
Happy Woman!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Foxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond reputeFoxmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00
Memorial for Tikiboo!

I will miss you very much Tikki! Her real name Pauline M. Zamudio. I hope to Hear her again someday! I love the way she would just put it on the table for you. She would make me laugh and was always there when anyone needed to talk to someone. She was a very beautiful person and will never be forgotten!

Foxmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #2
Head Dancer

Items Cake
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
She will be in my prayers.

I will miss her too, she was such a sweet person to talk to and so very kind hearted.

I was wondering and worrying about what had happened to her, hadn't seen her on in a while.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
hey *g*

Margy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond repute
Margy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
You have been in my prayers and you will have a place in my heart forever.

You are a great person with a big heart. And although your own life has been so very hard lately, you have always found some encouraging loving words for me.

I kept sending you e-mails, and now I know why you didn't reply anymore....

Pauline, you asked me to teach you my language, and we just started....now here are some words for you - from the bottom of my heart:

Pauline, Du wirst immer in meinem Herzen wohnen,
nie werde ich Dich vergessen,
immer werde ich dich in bester Erinnerung behalten.
Wo auch immer Deine Seele jetzt sein mag,
ich wŁnsche Dir alles Liebe dieser Erde

~Ruhe in Frieden~
Old 05-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #4
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,214.00
My condolences to the friends and family of Tikiboo... I didn't have the pleasure of chatting with her but have seen her face before. I'm sure she will be missed greatly.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Unhappy

oh no...i dint know this happened how sad....even tho people say shes in better place..i guess its cuz people miss them its sad...i dint get a chance to really get to know her....im glad she was part of pws.com..shes probably reading these posts...hi tikiboo..gonna miss your posts...

just read some of her posts...what a sweet lady

Last edited by middle of the sky; 05-06-2008 at 02:20 PM..
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #6
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,654.90
Tikiboo was a gentle soul. I enjoyed her jokes and wisdom very much. I will surely miss her posts and certainly her kind heart. God bless!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #7
Back where I belong

Items Present
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,899.39
Savings: 0.00
I was so sorry to hear she had passed. She brought a lot of laughter and love to this site and was never too busy to listen to someone else's troubles and offer a kind word. This world could use a lot more people like Tiki. RIP.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
FANMAKR

spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 819.61
Tikiboo was such a nice lady!!! She always had a joke to share to make you laugh and take the edge off a long day. I'm deffinatley going to miss her. She will always have a place in my heart.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #9
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Sang you a song my friend... Miss you and will never forget you.. Photobucket
Old 05-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #10
*~*~*

ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 371.64
I am sorry to hear she passed, too. Very, very sweet lady. She will be missed...
Old 05-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #11
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,020.79
We'll miss you, Tikiboo!!!
Always looked forward to you posting your jokes!!
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #12
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 92,077.66
There are never the right words to say..........you will be missed....

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #13
Senior Dancer

trob226 is a splendid one to beholdtrob226 is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 82.00
A happy journey, Tikiboo, and peace and love forever.
trob226 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #14
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
I never got to know Tikiboo, but I could tell she was a very nice lady by her kind greeting to me when I first joined this past November. Thank you Tikiboo. You made me feel welcome.
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #15
walk your talk

tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
tiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond reputetiffany redfeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 413.53
tikiboo you are in my heart now as you have always been since i first seen your posts. you are a wonderful woman and i hope that you watching over us and keeping up on the rich gossip! im sure you are guiding us to the best jokes also!

much respect to tikiboo!

aho

sometimes you have to live life as if what everyone else thinks does not matter, but is still a factor...
that even though you think you are so lost, you may be found...
no matter what comes in your life, it will be over come...
and that the real reason that you live is for love, and finding inner peace...
live free for what its worth an never let life hold you back from living
One person can make a difference----lets all of us give it a try.--- john f. Kennedy

other places u can find me...

]htt://www.myspace.com/hawkredfeather630
www.facebook.com/redfeather630
tiffany redfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #16
Honey Connoissuer

Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 546.23
This is so very sad... I did'nt know her well myself but I enjoyed reading her posts and she was so so so very sweet! My condolences to her family and to all her friends here that knew her well. No doubt she will be missed.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #17
www.wakalapi.com

Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 349.00
I didn't really get a chance to dialog with her, but it sure looks like she touched a lot of lives and will be deeply missed. Our condolences to her family and friends.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:40 AM   #18
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 154,081.04
My condolences to the family.

You can rest now Tikiboo.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2008, 03:19 AM   #19
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
tikiboo was a sweet and a good sense of humor. i'll miss her little comments.

safe journey tiki

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #20
Teen Dancer

tsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond reputetsuj510 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,069.02
Yeah she set me up with reputation points and I'd never even talked to her.

Sorry to hear that she's gone and my prayers are with the Family.

RIP TIKI