Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor Aphrodisiac Joke Of The Day Aphrodisiac Joke Of The Day

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
*~the REAL me~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Aphrodisiac Joke Of The Day

for today's Soupy special joke:
An old guy is sitting on the park bench....and he sees one of his buddies, who he used to see every day....but has been missing lately...
so he asks...'where have you been' and the 2nd guy says 'I discovered a new secret....if you eat Pumpernickel bread....you get an enormous hard on.....and can make love like when you were a teen'...
'so....I've been busy making love to my wife 4 or 5 times each day'
the first guy says...'Really!! pumpernickel bread?? how much does it cost? and the first guy says, 'I buy the day old or two bread and not the fresh...'
so the first guy doesn't really believe it, since he's old and never heard of this....and after a while, he starts walking home thru town so on his way, he passes a bakery....and his curiousity gets going....so he walks in, and says, How much is Pumpernickel bread for 2 or 3 loaves?
and the lady says 'fresh baked, it costs 2.50 per loaf...'
and the old guy says...what if I eat the day or two old kind?
and the lady says: It'll get hard faster
and the old guy yells out: *drum roll*

'Damnit how come everybody knows about this but me!!!! '
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
Cratertot

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
andre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
Savings: 1.00

I'll have to remember that whenst I get older....