Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree17Likes
  • 11 Post By superdj126
  • 3 Post By Fang
  • 1 Post By Highwolf89
  • 2 Post By Coach_K

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor Magic Sex Sandals Magic Sex Sandals

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #1
Alibamu-Koasati

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
superdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond reputesuperdj126 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 625.02
Savings: 0.00
Cool Magic Sex Sandals

Magic Sex Sandals
A married couple were on holiday in Jamaica. They were touring around the market-place looking at the goods and such, when they passed a small sandal shop. From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a Jamaican accent say, 'You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop.' So the married couple walked in. The Jamaican said to them, 'I 'ave some special sandals I tink you would be interested in. Dey makes you wild at sex.' Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the Sex God that he was. The husband asked the man, 'How could sandals make you a sex freak?' The Jamaican replied, 'Just try dem on, Mon.' Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen before!!In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him over the table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's thighs. The Jamaican began screaming: 'You got dem on de wrong feet!'
Old 04-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Frybread glutton

Items Treasure Chest
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Fang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond reputeFang has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 29,404.95

Good one!
Fang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
Show me the Frybread...

Highwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,811.64
Rofl lmao that was pretty good :))
windanncer likes this.
Highwolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

Coach_K is off the scaleCoach_K is off the scaleCoach_K is off the scaleCoach_K is off the scaleCoach_K is off the scaleCoach_K is off the scaleCoach_K is off the scaleCoach_K is off the scale
Credits: 1,972.47
A lill' white guy is in the elevator, the door opens and in walks this H-U-G-E Black Man. He looks down at the lill white guy who's staring at him in fear: A booming voice says "7'2," 11 inch member, 1 pound left testical and one pound right testical, Turner Brown!" The lill' white dude drops in his tracks! He awakes with the big Black dude fanning him and asking him if he's ok, the lill white guy says, "what did you say to me??" The black guy replied "I told you what everyone always wants to know about me before you had time too ask and I said my name was Turner Brown," the lill' white dude said "Sweet Jesus, I thought you said TURN AROUND!!!"
Coach_K is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #5
Tiny Tot Dancer

Mushbear is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 391.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdj126 View Post
Magic Sex Sandals
A married couple were on holiday in Jamaica. They were touring around the market-place looking at the goods and such, when they passed a small sandal shop. From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a Jamaican accent say, 'You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop.' So the married couple walked in. The Jamaican said to them, 'I 'ave some special sandals I tink you would be interested in. Dey makes you wild at sex.' Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the Sex God that he was. The husband asked the man, 'How could sandals make you a sex freak?' The Jamaican replied, 'Just try dem on, Mon.' Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen before!!In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him over the table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's thighs. The Jamaican began screaming: 'You got dem on de wrong feet!'
Funny! I haven't laughed this much all day!
Mushbear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2014, 12:01 AM   #6
Tiny Tot Dancer

Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond repute
Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond reputeHollywood-NDN -ES/LA has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,224.37
I laughed, I'm not even sure why
Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2014, 04:05 AM   #7
Pow Wow Visitor

miotla is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 110.00
lol :D
miotla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook