Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back >   > Feedback and Forum Support Ribbons...???. Ribbons...???.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2006, 07:54 PM   #1
Raised with wolves,I wish

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
heavens has a spectacular aura about
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question Ribbons...???.

Hello.
How does one get the number of ribbons, ex. domestic abuse,
cancer etc, I've seen on this site ?, where is this info found , Thank-You.
~heavens~
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand (KJV) John 10:28
I asked the Lord to bless you As I prayed for you today,
To guide you and protect you As you go along your way..........
His love is always with you, His promises are true,
And when we give Him all our cares, You know He will see us through.
So when the road you're traveling on seems difficult at best,
Just remember I'm praying...........And God will do the rest.

http://musicdownloads.walmart.com/ca...&action=artist
heavens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2006, 09:18 AM   #2
Teen Dancer

momme is just really nice
Savings: 1.00
Towards the top of the page there is a Drop down menu named points. If you click on it and look under actions you will see Ribbons. After you click on it you will be taken to the storefront where you can get your ribbons. You have to know what the colors stand for and which ones you want cause you pick from another dropdown menu. They cost 788 points plus extra for tax and all of that, mine cost me 1050 a piece when i got them. Once you are on the screen and have picked you colors the computer will tell you how to finish things up.
Hope that helps a little,
Sarah
momme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2006, 11:08 PM   #3

Thank You so much for your help and reply but I did what you said and it keeps saying 'no actions found'. Do you have any idea of why that may be or are the boards just acting up? Does it have anything to do with how many posts you have?
Thanks again,
~heavens~

Old 04-06-2006, 02:30 AM   #4
R2daJdatBme

SDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Heavens,
I donated some points to you, since you are a supporter of good causes. I did this, cuz I also like getting the ribbons, and also, if you post a lot, you can earn a certain number of points, or even if you start a new thread. Good luck, and hope to see a ribbon that you purchase, in whatever cause you support.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #5

Smile

SDSIOUXGIRL,
Hello! Thank You so much for your generosity!! I'm leaning towards the ribbon for Domestic Violence Awareness or perhaps the ribbon for Cancer Awareness. I'm grateful for your donation and won't forget your act of kindness to me...
Thank you again,
~heavens~

Old 04-06-2006, 10:40 PM   #6
Dweick

Dweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to add my thanks too,
I never realized all those links and things up on top of the page

this site is so huge I find somthing new every visit.
Dweick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2006, 11:09 PM   #7
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 154,081.04
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens
Thank You so much for your help and reply but I did what you said and it keeps saying 'no actions found'. Do you have any idea of why that may be or are the boards just acting up? Does it have anything to do with how many posts you have?
Thanks again,
~heavens~
heavens...I sent a couple of points your way so you can buy the ribbons you like.

JD

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2006, 11:11 PM   #8
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSIOUXGIRL
Hey Heavens,
I donated some points to you, since you are a supporter of good causes. I did this, cuz I also like getting the ribbons, and also, if you post a lot, you can earn a certain number of points, or even if you start a new thread. Good luck, and hope to see a ribbon that you purchase, in whatever cause you support.
SDSOIUXGIRL...I sent a couple of points your way also, cuz you shared your points with ~heavens~.

JD

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 04-06-2006, 11:55 PM   #9
R2daJdatBme

SDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond reputeSDSIOUXGIRL has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
SDSOIUXGIRL...I sent a couple of points your way also, cuz you shared your points with ~heavens~.

JD
THANK YOU JD. THAT WAS VERY KIND OF YOU. I APPRECIATE YOUR UNSELFISHNESS. IT'S GOOD KNOWING THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY NATIVE I KNOW, CAN GIVE WITHOUT THINKING TWICE ABOUT IT.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:32 AM   #10

Thumbs up

Dear Joe's Dad,
Hello.
Thank You for your great gift (donation) to me !!! , WOW...
I will be getting a ribbon, which one hmm...
P.S. My dad's a Joe too .

Old 04-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #11
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Hey "MOMME" I donated some points to you for helping "HEAVENS" .
and here is some for "DWeick" so you can go buy soem ribbons or get fancy with your name.
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2006, 10:14 AM   #12
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
i feel good today so i cant forget JD and SIOUXGIRL and Heavens.

Last edited by stillrezin; 04-07-2006 at 10:16 AM..
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2006, 01:38 PM   #13
R2daJdatBme

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin
i feel good today so i cant forget JD and SIOUXGIRL and Heavens.
THANKS STILLREZIN! APPRECIATE YOUR GIFT. WILL BE SENDING POINTS BACK YOUR WAY.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:39 PM   #14
R2daJdatBme

Hey Jd,
Sent You Points Back Your Way Yesterday. I'm Gonna Go Ribbon Crazy.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:42 PM   #15

Thumbs up

Quote:
and here is some for "DWeick" so you can go buy soem ribbons or get fancy with your name.
Dear stillrezin,
Hello.
You are SO SWEET !!!, Thank-You for thinking of others and
newbies here as well
~heavens~
P.S., Much "thanks" to you, for your "rep" points to me.

Last edited by heavens; 04-07-2006 at 04:50 PM.. Reason: P.S.
Old 04-07-2006, 07:59 PM   #16
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Good feeling, ennit!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 04-08-2006, 10:29 PM   #17

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Good feeling, ennit!
You got that right !.

~heavens~

Old 04-08-2006, 10:47 PM   #18
Dweick

Dweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond reputeDweick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am speechless
and thankyou kindly

I have been here a little while but mostly a reader more than a poster
Old 04-08-2006, 11:11 PM   #19
Dweick

the things that hit my heart the hardest,
are as follows

Adoptee rights Native/ mixed Especially if they were raised in white homes away from any way of learning ancestry from biological families.
Any abuse, child, women, racial, Sexual, physical, mental,

anything that supports music to kids so that they can find a way of expressing themselves,
music can heal, it can soothe, it can guide you out of the most unspeakable of horrors,
it can lift you it can help you dream, it can be a comapanion in times of isolation from those you love and care about.

these are the things that burn in my heart daily.
so my thanks to the person of donation of points to express myself here
It has been great welcome
I never expected
Old 04-08-2006, 11:30 PM   #20
Dweick

uhm this sounds really silly or stupid,
but how does one donate points back or too someone?

I tried to send some back to somene and it said that I didnt have enought to do it

Yep I am confused

dont you love it when we dont know what we are doing around here?
Sponsored Links