Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Creative Writing > Poems All Washed Up All Washed Up

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
Ndn8tive

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond reputeNdn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,591.94
Savings: 0.00
Dirty Laundry

A place where children run, scream & play
Where the air is very humid as a hot southern day
The constant turning of white spinning fans
As they try to cool the air the best they can
The fragrant smells of a summer’s rain
Or pine tree smells of a mountain terrain
I sit on this chair that is as hard as a rock
While watching the hands of a slow moving clock
Listening to the sounds of heavy thuds
In the swirling brown waters of dirt and mud
The colors keep change with each spinning view
I really hate coming here I’m sure many do
This place where many people come to clean
And overload the smaller washing machines
The dryers are as cold as the morning air
The owners making money and really doesn't care
This place where mean old grumpy looking farts
Just stare you down then steal your carts
My wash still not done so I’ll take this crap
In this crazy place “The Laundromat”
@Hastingswm2010

Last edited by Ndn8tive; 02-15-2019 at 02:11 PM..
Ndn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2007, 01:54 PM   #2
Student, always learning

whitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond reputewhitewave has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Aw girl that was me sunday! Lol except its not old people...just crackheads tryin to steal lol and there's no fan in my laundrymat hehehe

Peace, Love, and many blessings,
White Wave
whitewave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2007, 02:31 PM   #3
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THIS...

Items Treasure ChestElephantElephantTreasure Chest
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Migiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond reputeMigiziwomen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,828.87
Savings: 1.00
well thank god I have a laundry in my house now, but oh boy do I remember the days of snowy TV, and pushing my kid around in the big metal cart much to the dismay of the other patrons. I remember this one laundry mat that we went to we went at night so it was cooler and hardly a soul. we would put on our roller blades, me and my little girl, and we would have races around the mat. lol, poverty can really bring some good times. you write well, bringing to life memories lost. thank you