Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back >   > News and Announcements 2012 PowWows.com Princess Contest 2012 PowWows.com Princess Contest

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #41
Southern Women's

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond repute
tonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,837.23
Savings: 0.00
Question

I have another question for the other girls who are running for powwows.com princess.

What do you think about Mary Spencer, an Ojibwe from Canada, boxing for the Summer Olympics in London, England? Do you think that she is a great influence on young Native women?
tonepahhoter1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2012, 11:56 AM   #42
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 12,654.90
Savings: 1.00
It's always hard to select someone you don't personally know. I'd like to know a few more details before I vote.

Being a former princess myself, I had a tremendous support from family and friends throughout my reign. Every weekend, i went to different pow wows. It didn't matter where.

Will you have this kind of support from your family and friends? Also, what is your family like? Were you raised into pow wow? Or if pow wows weren't the norm, then what kind of cultural activities you actively participated?

I may have some more questions, but this is all for now.

Good luck to all contestants.
ac_miss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #43
Southern Women's

tonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond reputetonepahhoter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_miss View Post
It's always hard to select someone you don't personally know. I'd like to know a few more details before I vote.

Being a former princess myself, I had a tremendous support from family and friends throughout my reign. Every weekend, i went to different pow wows. It didn't matter where.

Will you have this kind of support from your family and friends? Also, what is your family like? Were you raised into pow wow? Or if pow wows weren't the norm, then what kind of cultural activities you actively participated?

I can count on my family and friends to give me the support I need and deserve in order for me to succeed at being powwows.com princess. No matter where I go or with who I go, my family and friends are the biggest support system, which everyone deserves to have.

I was a pow-wow kid. We went everywhere. From the most eastern coast to the most western, and of course, Canada. When I wasn't going to pow-wows growing up, we did educational presentations, from pre-school kids to college professors to senior citizen homes. It was growing up, rich in our family's sense of the word, that made me who I am today. I still go to pow-wows every weekend and do my educational presentations. I have danced in front of the U.N. & I have danced on Broadway. I love being able to go out and see my friends who I haven't seen all winter and talking to non-Native youth about where I come from.

Aho for the question
Old 02-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #44
Zintkala Towa Win

Zintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond repute
Zintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,256.34
In response to Summer June's question

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Summer_June** View Post
I have one question - what has been one challenge you have faced in your post secondary education based on your Native American heritage and how did you handle this?

I have been going through a difficult situation with a professor lately that has changed my perspective and like for the class. Was wondering if either of you had experienced something similar.

Hello! I apologize for my delay in responding to questions posed by members of the site.

I personally have in the past had issues involving a professor and with people in general at the University of South Dakota. With my professor, I would in a roundabout way, call him out on his racist commentary concerning Native peoples. I didn't do this because I had any real notion that my professor's opinion of Native peoples would change. I did it because of the other non Native students in my class learn from professors. I believe the attitudes in which our professors present their material leaves an impression in which to deal with Native people.

I think that we as Native peoples have to engage and face potentially racist ideologies about our people. It is sad that you have to grin and bear it when it comes to ignorant and racist dialogue with mainstream society. From my experience, most of the mainstream society really has no idea about us and their information about us as Native people comes from "white" people and time whose racist attitudes reflect the general feeling of the society.

As a part of my experience at USD, the Native students have reached out to the community and hosted various events to educate people about the realities of Native peoples today. We realized that our culture has not been in a modern context. All we can do is offer the opportunity for people to be educated and hope that it sticks with those who choose to be there and participate in the cross cultural exchange.
Zintkala Towa Win is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #45
Zintkala Towa Win

Zintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond reputeZintkala Towa Win has a reputation beyond repute
In respone to Rozlynn question

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonepahhoter1 View Post
I have another question for the other girls who are running for powwows.com princess.

What do you think about Mary Spencer, an Ojibwe from Canada, boxing for the Summer Olympics in London, England? Do you think that she is a great influence on young Native women?

I do not know who she is or that she is a boxer headed to the Olympics. I do think that is awesome when a Native person gets to showcase such a talent on a world stage! I wish her the best of luck in the games!!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #46
Zintkala Towa Win

In response to AC Miss's question

Quote:

I will have the support of my family and friends if I were chosen to be the powwows.com princess. I have a huge family and we would be here reading their description for FOREVER!! (LOL!!) I will explain a little bit about my grandma Deanna who has been amazing in teaching me about my culture. She is Crow from Crow Agency Montana and a direct descendant of Chief Pretty Eagle. My grandma was a single mother of four children during the sixties and received her masters in education. She is polite and gentle. I have never heard her swear or say a bad word about anyone. I have seen people getting into her face and she keeps calm and composed. I met her when I turned 12, when I was taken in by my dad Richard and my mom Laurie, and my Grandma taught me about dancing and regalia. I have been dancing at pow wows ever since!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:28 AM   #47
Banned

Items Tree
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 13,536.73
If I could throw a question or two out to these young women...

1. As powwows.com Princess, what/how would you better relations between natives and NON-natives at powwows?
2. As powwows.com Princess, what/how would you better relations between natives and NON-natives in everyday life in your community
3. How has growing up native shaped you (for better or worse) to be a voice/representative for natives people and even non-native peoples? (Understanding that at powwows, we run into ALL sorts of peoples, in race, ethnicity, culture, etc, )
rezrazed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #48
Southern Women's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezrazed View Post

1. As powwows.com Princess, what/how would you better relations between natives and NON-natives at powwows?
2. As powwows.com Princess, what/how would you better relations between natives and NON-natives in everyday life in your community
3. How has growing up native shaped you (for better or worse) to be a voice/representative for natives people and even non-native peoples? (Understanding that at powwows, we run into ALL sorts of peoples, in race, ethnicity, culture, etc, )

1. I would talk to the general public and ask questions, such as, if they are having a good time or asking them to get involved.

2. I would educate the general population on Natives and our lifestyle.

3. It has helped me tremendously because I can voice 2 opinions on certain topics. A lot of people know that it is hard being from a different background and getting shot down b/c we know the real history of our peoples.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #49
Zintkala Towa Win

Quote:

As a young educated Native woman I have made it one of my goals to help make healthy cross cultural connections between Native peoples and non Native peoples. I have done educational venues at Mankato (Mahkato) pow wow for the young children in the Mankato school district. In college, I have engaged people in healthy debate about the status of Native peoples and other potentially sensitive issues. I have presented on Native issues at different conferences at my own college and at other colleges. One thing that I have learned going to college is that what has happened to our people easily make me angry, I need to find a proactive and inclusive solution and interactions with the larger society. No matter what happens to me, whether I win this crown or not, I will always be an advocate for my people.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #50
Banned

Items Tree
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you ladies, both of you for your answers. @tonepahhoter1 would you please, in more detail, explain your answer to #3, more specifically, "I can voice 2 opinions on certain topics"? Thank you!
Old 02-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #51
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 98,156.63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
Bumping the link to the end of the thread.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #52
Teen Dancer

Items Present
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,563.38
Quote:
I would like to ask the other girls who are running:

What is your opinion of "traditional" vs. "contest" powwows?
I want to send a huge apology for my delay in the answers of the questions on this forum! I have had life circumstances going on, however I believe now everything will be just fine. :-)

My opinion of traditional vs. contest is that while contest is fun and sometimes rewarding(money wise) I have always favored the traditional powwows more so. Traditional I have met so many more people and in my experience has been more of a "family" event and surrounding. While the contest everyone seems more busy and focused on just winning the cash. So if I had to pick on I would say traditional :-)

2012 Powwows.com Princess :D
sbarnes88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #53
Teen Dancer

Items Present
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
sbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond reputesbarnes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I am new to the name as well, however I will say just hearing about it puts a positive influence on me- a female boxer and native that should speak loud and clear to most all of us :-)

Old 02-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #54
Teen Dancer

Items Present
Quote:

Hello, yes I have a good support group from family and friends, I may not have the largest amount since I was raised away from most native people being in TN, but I am very blessed to have many people who cares, and even more that I now consider family thanks to me being Powwows.com Ambassador last yea. No I was not raised into the powwows like most were, I have been active in the local powwows and would always dance the intertribals since I could barely walk, I was always so excited to know when a Powwow was coming close and my parents said I would BEG to go..I have also been active in social dancing(i.e. Choctaw social dances)I love them as well! Thank you for the questions :-)

Old 02-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #55
Teen Dancer

Items Present
Quote:

1. As Powwows.com Princess I would try to better relations in anyway I could. For example, I go back to my last year in one of my Early Childhood classes where we were discussing Thanksgiving and they were making rude commits about Natives such as we all go HOW for hello,etc well I corrected them.. of course with my skin and hair color they were all asking how I knew, so I just gave them Powwows.com link and that set most of them straight except the ones who really wanted to be rude and as we know some people you can't change. So if I become Powwows.com Princess I hope to get out to more events and try to promote the Native people as equals not lesser and for sure we don't say HOW! I seen a shirt one time- We don't say How- we just ask why?
2. While my community does not have many Native Americans we do have a small group of Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians as well as their children, and we also have a few Cherokee, Chickasaw and one family of Kiowa here, then when you travel towards Memphis there are people of several nations, but in my community alone we have a small population, however as Powwows.com Princess I am hoping(we have an unusual school system and just a small close minded town), maybe I can help organize a program, etc. I do know we have several parades and my parents already said they wanted me in it for Powwows.com Ambassador but the people running it said I have to be a Miss something(like a Princess of a beauty pageant but I know this title is SO MUCH MORE) to go into them, so I am hoping to promote the site and people in those ways!
3. Well I can't really say I grew up Native. I wasn't brought up with the old ways of the Native people and since I am in TN so much is fake or just people wanting to make money out of the so called "ways" of the people. I was brought up just southern country girl(with a little urban flair!!haha no way do I listen to country music and go to redneck events- no offense to anyone who does but it just isn't me). So I am fairly new to everything- I enjoy powwows,and have been lucky to come in contact with some people in which I have leaned a lot from, however I know since I'm the "outsider" looking in I will never know as much as could have been had I been raised Native, but the way I see it I can take what I got and teach it to my children when I have them, and build from there. I have also went to many cultural events growing up, including one of my classes for college which was a survey of World Religions where I learned about the many different ways we see the "God-figure" in this world. While it did not change my opinions to my own faith and beliefs it opened my eyes that we are not as different as others want to make us believe- instead of fighting against each other we should be fighting for each other. I loved my trip to the Hindu temple and the Jewish synagogue- also I have participated in several cultural events where people from all over have come, there was food, dance and even crafts. I love learning about all cultures, and while we need to fight to maintain our own culture it never hurts to look inside of others in hopes of more understanding! :-)

Old 02-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #56
Teen Dancer

Items Present
Quote:
Originally Posted by **Summer_June** View Post
I have one question - what has been one challenge you have faced in your post secondary education based on your Native American heritage and how did you handle this?

I have been going through a difficult situation with a professor lately that has changed my perspective and like for the class. Was wondering if either of you had experienced something similar.
Hey there, thanks for the question, I don't think I answered this one and I am sorry :-/

Well I will never forget this one professor thought I should have an NDN name because "Barnes" didn't sound like an NDN name to her. She was African American and she kept saying how I didn't look NDN or I didn't have the name.. all throughout her class, she even made racial slurs towards the Native people..I think it is so sad that educators are so uneducated!!! If you want to do the job of education you should learn about all people and be equal towards all people, we are all the same and the T.V. sterotypes need to go, if that is all they are learning from about the Native peoples then they should go back to school- in my opinion! Thanks for the question.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #57
Southern Women's

Red face

Quote:
Thank you ladies, both of you for your answers. @tonepahhoter1 would you please, in more detail, explain your answer to #3, more specifically, "I can voice 2 opinions on certain topics"? Thank you!
Being a Native woman, I have to voice 2 opinions. What I mean by that statement, is I have always had to say what people WANT to hear and what they NEED to hear. I have been in a white school system my entire life. Our people didnt have the feminist movement. In my history classes when we learned about, the white teacher asked my opinion about it. I gave 2. That it's a good thing. That's what they WANTED to hear. I went on with what they NEEDED to hear. I said that Native women didn't have that. We get the same respect as a Native man. That it is run by women who want to be men. I hope this clarifys it for you.
Aho
Old 02-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #58
Banned

Items Tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarnes88 View Post
1. As Powwows.com Princess I would try to better relations in anyway I could. For example, I go back to my last year in one of my Early Childhood classes where we were discussing Thanksgiving and they were making rude commits about Natives such as we all go HOW for hello,etc well I corrected them.. of course with my skin and hair color they were all asking how I knew, so I just gave them Powwows.com link and that set most of them straight except the ones who really wanted to be rude and as we know some people you can't change. So if I become Powwows.com Princess I hope to get out to more events and try to promote the Native people as equals not lesser and for sure we don't say HOW! I seen a shirt one time- We don't say How- we just ask why?
2. While my community does not have many Native Americans we do have a small group of Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians as well as their children, and we also have a few Cherokee, Chickasaw and one family of Kiowa here, then when you travel towards Memphis there are people of several nations, but in my community alone we have a small population, however as Powwows.com Princess I am hoping(we have an unusual school system and just a small close minded town), maybe I can help organize a program, etc. I do know we have several parades and my parents already said they wanted me in it for Powwows.com Ambassador but the people running it said I have to be a Miss something(like a Princess of a beauty pageant but I know this title is SO MUCH MORE) to go into them, so I am hoping to promote the site and people in those ways!
3. Well I can't really say I grew up Native. I wasn't brought up with the old ways of the Native people and since I am in TN so much is fake or just people wanting to make money out of the so called "ways" of the people. I was brought up just southern country girl(with a little urban flair!!haha no way do I listen to country music and go to redneck events- no offense to anyone who does but it just isn't me). So I am fairly new to everything- I enjoy powwows,and have been lucky to come in contact with some people in which I have leaned a lot from, however I know since I'm the "outsider" looking in I will never know as much as could have been had I been raised Native, but the way I see it I can take what I got and teach it to my children when I have them, and build from there. I have also went to many cultural events growing up, including one of my classes for college which was a survey of World Religions where I learned about the many different ways we see the "God-figure" in this world. While it did not change my opinions to my own faith and beliefs it opened my eyes that we are not as different as others want to make us believe- instead of fighting against each other we should be fighting for each other. I loved my trip to the Hindu temple and the Jewish synagogue- also I have participated in several cultural events where people from all over have come, there was food, dance and even crafts. I love learning about all cultures, and while we need to fight to maintain our own culture it never hurts to look inside of others in hopes of more understanding! :-)
sbarnes, thank you very much, very well spoken. My apologies, I guess I didn't think about you not growing pu native, but I'd assume you have had the crash course at some point eh? lol. Very good answer on #3.

Quote:
Being a Native woman, I have to voice 2 opinions. What I mean by that statement, is I have always had to say what people WANT to hear and what they NEED to hear. I have been in a white school system my entire life. Our people didnt have the feminist movement. In my history classes when we learned about, the white teacher asked my opinion about it. I gave 2. That it's a good thing. That's what they WANTED to hear. I went on with what they NEEDED to hear. I said that Native women didn't have that. We get the same respect as a Native man. That it is run by women who want to be men. I hope this clarifys it for you.
Aho
Thank you tonepannoter1, you did very much clarify for me. Thank you again.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:43 PM   #59
Teen Dancer

Items Present
Quote:
sbarnes, thank you very much, very well spoken. My apologies, I guess I didn't think about you not growing pu native, but I'd assume you have had the crash course at some point eh? lol. Very good answer on #3.

Thank you tonepannoter1, you did very much clarify for me. Thank you again.

Thank you so much! No apology needed or asked for, after all I thought that was a very good question, and I gave my honest answer :-)

Old 02-28-2012, 07:25 AM   #60
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Savings: 1.00
oops")