Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

earlier lifes ago...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • earlier lifes ago...

    Hi im here to as serious questions here so i visited a paqo(inca medecine woman) for a few days ago to heal sadness in me but after the healing she told me that my spirit have once been a native american she told me my name were "Wolf boy" and she also told me i was around 17-years old i wore honor feathers and that i had a horse and a wolf but also a falcon , im now wondering if anyone knows if they have any ancestry to what i was earlier lives ago , i would really appreciate it if someone knew or have any information about this "Wolf boy" and it would be really respected and appreciated if anyone have information or had ancestry to him or what my soul once was , but the hard part is i got no information about what tribe i was a part of once again it would be really appreciated if someone had any information or ancestry that could tell me

    thank you for reading and answers would be really appreciated

  • #2
    Here we go again...

    Comment


    • #3
      Just wondering how one happens across an Inca medicine woman in Sweden ?
      I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !


      They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

      There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

      Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !


      sigpic


      There's a chance you might not like me ,

      but there's a bigger

      chance I won't care

      Comment


      • #4
        I feel sorry for this kid...

        This is him.

        His name is Joel

        Burgald (Joel H.B) on deviantART
        When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

        "Show me somethin"

        Comment


        • #5
          dont be mean guys.......i heard stories of a mighty warrior named wolf boy who had a falcon and a wolf.........he walked with the Spirit of Two

          he was of the fuquowi tribe i think....not sure.......maybe he was wah-nabi......though every time i hear that tribe is extinct i meet a family of them

          one thing i know for sure is that the say wolf boy was from the bi'ilaga'ana clan that resided around winkte hill
          Last edited by milehighsalute; 10-03-2014, 10:28 PM.
          "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
            Here we go again...
            Are you still playing the role of an inca medicine woman? ....Geeezo how much did you take this fool for?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by milehighsalute View Post
              dont be mean guys.......i heard stories of a mighty warrior named wolf boy who had a falcon and a wolf.........he walked with the Spirit of Two

              he was of the fuquowi tribe i think....not sure.......maybe he was wah-nabi......though every time i hear that tribe is extinct i meet a family of them

              one thing i know for sure is that the say wolf boy was from the bi'ilaga'ana clan that resided around winkte hill

              Comment


              • #8
                [MENTION=7602]Grits & Beans[/MENTION]... you promised me you were done hustlin!

                SMH
                When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

                "Show me somethin"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                  Just wondering how one happens across an Inca medicine woman in Sweden ?
                  she did practice it in peru but she lives in sweden

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by milehighsalute View Post
                    dont be mean guys.......i heard stories of a mighty warrior named wolf boy who had a falcon and a wolf.........he walked with the Spirit of Two

                    he was of the fuquowi tribe i think....not sure.......maybe he was wah-nabi......though every time i hear that tribe is extinct i meet a family of them

                    one thing i know for sure is that the say wolf boy was from the bi'ilaga'ana clan that resided around winkte hill
                    Thank you for you'r answer its really appreciated since you took it seriously im really thankful for this that you let me know more

                    thank you

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MadTurkey View Post
                      Thank you for you'r answer its really appreciated since you took it seriously im really thankful for this that you let me know more

                      thank you
                      no problem
                      "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by milehighsalute View Post
                        no problem
                        the thing is , i've spent most of the time this year just to learn and read and also watch documentaries just to learn about the diffrent native cultures in diffrent tribes groups and clans around usa and canada

                        and im tired being judged cause im swedish or that i've not grew up in a family with any of these tribes cultures clans groups , you are the only one so far i want to show respect for on this forum

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MadTurkey View Post
                          the thing is , i've spent most of the time this year just to learn and read and also watch documentaries just to learn about the diffrent native cultures in diffrent tribes groups and clans around usa and canada

                          and im tired being judged cause im swedish or that i've not grew up in a family with any of these tribes cultures clans groups , you are the only one so far i want to show respect for on this forum
                          most kind, thank you

                          by the way i am a full blood sla'pahoe

                          pleased to meet you
                          "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MadTurkey View Post
                            and im tired being judged cause im swedish or that i've not grew up in a family with any of these tribes cultures clans groups , you are the only one so far i want to show respect for on this forum
                            All because you think he agrees with you, anybody else who has a different view than yours you have no respect for - it appears.

                            Majority of the people who will agree with you are other non-indianz because they want to justify/support their own distorted sense of reality and others who may appear to agree with you out of sarcasm.

                            Bottom line is you are non-Indian, putting on make shift indian regalia will not make you indian, it will make you a non-indian wearing a make shift indian regalia. You are not indian, you were born non-indian, that is what the creator made you - embrace it.

                            I'm not trying to be mean, I am just being blunt because people such as your self tend to discount others view when it doesn't align with your views. If you are hell bent on proceeding with a romanticized fantasy of being an indian, then maybe go to Germany and you all can play Indians together.

                            I am NOT judging you - I am telling you like it is! Just my two cents!
                            Last edited by lbgood; 10-04-2014, 01:35 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by milehighsalute View Post
                              most kind, thank you

                              by the way i am a full blood sla'pahoe

                              pleased to meet you

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X