DNA Tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ghostwoman
    Hi there
    by ghostwoman
    I've just joined this forum after googling for info on fan handles. I'm from the UK and we don't have the suppliers of all the stuff for making native crafts here.

I'm white by the way, so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by making native style crafts, I'd sooner die than cause...
    02-09-2009, 03:38 PM
  • CaudwellianDialect
    Sample Chapter
    by CaudwellianDialect
    Okay so thus far chapter 3 is one of my strongest, though it is an action chapter, and I am trying to avoid too many of those because I don't want to portray the Anowarkowans as violent people, but more, it is hard to say, they are enlightenment era almost technologically, but different then Europeans,...
    04-09-2016, 05:44 PM
  • ndnchickasawgrl
    Adopted and seeking my ancestry
    by ndnchickasawgrl
    Hi
    I'm half Chickasaw. I have been adopted at birth and was put through the DHS in the state of Oklahoma. It's been so long ago that I can't really remember how I even really got my card for membership, but now wondering how to go about getting the rest of my ancestry figured out. I have little...
    08-14-2012, 02:58 AM
  • eagleclanriverband
    Eclipse Plans? ...Stories? ...Customs?
    by eagleclanriverband
    Just wondering what you're planning on doing?

I saw a couple of news stories regarding the customs that some tribes have or stories that have been handed down. I've never heard of any stories in my tribe.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tribes-hope-renewal-solar-eclipse-...
    08-20-2017, 11:36 PM
  • mangadezi
    Sick of Indian Mascots
    by mangadezi
    The sound of tom-toms are played on the big bass drums as the marching band stands at the ready position, their heads going back and forth as if to simulate the tomahawk chop. The pace picks up, the drums played faster and faster, reaching a frenzied crescendo as the band lets out a whoop and assorted...
    08-30-2006, 12:45 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X