Musings-Warning: Long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NorthofAda
    A Question on Elders
    by NorthofAda
    My family didn't embrace our NDN heritage and I learned very little about it growing up. Now that I have children of my own, I am trying to learn for myself and for them. My grandfather was 1/2 Chickasaw, but he passed away 22 years ago. My mother doesn't know the Chickasaw ways and isn't interested...
    02-06-2007, 01:54 PM
  • Mac
    Not so much a question.
    by Mac
    Hello all…
    I had come across this forum roughly around 3 years ago or thereabouts and periodically read the odd thread or two out of curiosity.

To use that old cliché, the internet is an amazing place for bringing people together who otherwise would never find it possible to...
    08-09-2019, 04:29 AM
  • hywalker
    How white is your native world?
    by hywalker
    To those who may ask, Who the hell does this guy think he is?, after reading this, i very quickly wrote that in another thread "craft contest sponsors" so I don't have to bore readers with a second round of it :) http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...965#post707965
    01-28-2006, 01:25 PM
  • WhoMe
    Indian and Adopted
    by WhoMe
    I realize there are nonIndians who have been "Indian adopted."

There are also plenty of Indians who have been adopted and are searching for information about their tribes and families.

ARE YOU AN INDIAN WHO HAS BEEN ADOPTED???
    06-06-2006, 01:32 PM
  • Maskwa
    Will you Judge me?
    by Maskwa
    Greetings to all that will take the time to read my story. This story may touch you or make you upset, but I wanted to share a little about me and my life.
    My story starts when I was a very young girl. I went up to my mother and asked her one day why she is brown and I am not. She explained...
    03-31-2007, 02:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X