pure blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pure blood

how many of you guys on this forum believe in pure blood? someone who is 100% american indian regardless from what tribe and what part of the americas/new world/western hemisphere they come from. they could be from the kayapo indians in brazil or mapuche tribe from argentina. they could also be from the pipil indians in el salvador. does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood??? an american indian who has never mixed with even white people from europe or other racial groups like blacks from africa, arabs from the middle east, asian people from china, japan, korea, vietnam, the philippines, the indian racial group from india, bangladesh, pakistan, the aborigines from australia, the polynesian, melanesian, micronesian racial groups of the south pacific islands. who in here believes and agrees with me when someone says that theyre of pure blood? does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood???? someone who is 100% american indian. anyone???? rsvp. thank you.

Hahahaha, I cant wait to hear people’s responses.
    Well I’m half But I have a cousin who is 100% Maya from Guatemala.
    I do believe their are full blood but not as common as people think.
    Good luck gettin someone to take a Dna test to prove they are full blood.

Comment

Originally posted by donaldbathe View Post
      how many of you guys on this forum believe in pure blood? someone who is 100% american indian regardless from what tribe and what part of the americas/new world/western hemisphere they come from. they could be from the kayapo indians in brazil or mapuche tribe from argentina. they could also be from the pipil indians in el salvador. does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood??? an american indian who has never mixed with even white people from europe or other racial groups like blacks from africa, arabs from the middle east, asian people from china, japan, korea, vietnam, the philippines, the indian racial group from india, bangladesh, pakistan, the aborigines from australia, the polynesian, melanesian, micronesian racial groups of the south pacific islands. who in here believes and agrees with me when someone says that theyre of pure blood? does anyone on this forum believe in pure blood???? someone who is 100% american indian. anyone???? rsvp. thank you.

I should have never signed in. Goodnight!

Comment

Who Cares? LOL
        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
          Who Cares? LOL
          You know what, your right.. who does care?

Comment

Moderate loyadisha

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Done !
              I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
              It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.