• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Privacy
    Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018, 06:33 PM. Reason: Privacy

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
      That happens over here a lot !
      I actually made a big one for my lounge room 2 years ago before I found out about my Native Ancestors.

Disclaimer: I don't have one in my car.

The hoop is 2 foot wide and I used large clear crystal beads with invisible beading elastic to make the web. The tail is 5 feet long and made of pastel pink and blue ribbons,lace, pearl beads and crystal beads on strands.

It looks good.

My sewing is terrible but the art and craft force is strong in this one

Comment

Rarely ! Most men have never seen a boob ! Only special guys like Joe'sDad even know that they typically come in pairs !
        Or three of a kind!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by WomanfromOz View Post
          I actually made a big one for my lounge room 2 years ago before I found out about my Native Ancestors.

Disclaimer: I don't have one in my car.

The hoop is 2 foot wide and I used large clear crystal beads with invisible beading elastic to make the web. The tail is 5 feet long and made of pastel pink and blue ribbons,lace, pearl beads and crystal beads on strands.

It looks good.

My sewing is terrible but the art and craft force is strong in this one
          I don't even have one in my home. I just sprinkle fairy dust all over the damn place. It works the same.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
            Or three of a kind!
            Is this a snake thing?

Comment

Removed
              Last edited by WomanfromOz; 09-11-2018, 01:30 AM. Reason: Privacy

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                Is this a snake thing?
                You already have me bamboozled about worms. And I thought you were only intellectual and scientific and stuff!

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I've seen you "boozled" , but never "bamboozled" !
                  I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                  It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

I've seen you "boozled" , but never "bamboozled" !
                    Count your blessing, son. It's awful!!!

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by WomanfromOz View Post
                      Ooohhh, can you get me some of that? But is it genuine Native American fairy dust? Does it come from Native American fairy homes?

I can send you some Australian Native/Polynesian fairy dust from my house in exchange. I've got lots!

Yes. It's genuine Native American fairy dust. It's made in China.

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                        Yes. It's genuine Native American fairy dust. It's made in China.
                        See , you guys get all the good stuff ! My fairy dust is made in Korea !

I'm confuzzled ! I live in Kansas.....Kansas is "The Land of OZ"......Is "Womanfromoz" our neighbor ? .........inquiring minds need to know !
                        I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                        It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Why would she call you Mr.LOL when yer handle's Joe'sDad ?
                          Well, I don't Smiles a Lot!

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

See , you guys get all the good stuff ! My fairy dust is made in Korea !

I'm confuzzled ! I live in Kansas.....Kansas is "The Land of OZ"......Is "Womanfromoz" our neighbor ? .........inquiring minds need to know !
                            It's your cuzzint!

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Hey, whatever happened to the Australian lady?

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Got caught up in a tornado, maybe?
                                Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.