Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you rejoin a tribe if your ancestor was kicked out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Silly_Az_girl
    Depression during pregnancy
    by Silly_Az_girl
    I was just wondering what all you mothers have done to deal with depression during pregnancy. How did you cope with the depression and is it unusual to feel depressed during this time? Your thoughts and opinions are welcomed..

Thank you
    08-21-2004, 08:16 AM
  • momnotjon
    Protestors to be at funeral of Hatak Yearby
    by momnotjon
    It is with a heavy heart that I am telling you that the police department has been informed that protestors will be at the funeral for Hatak. The Patriot Guard will be there to shield the family from them but it is a sad thing that this is happening.

Hatak's funeral will be Monday morning...
    05-20-2006, 10:18 AM
  • sue-ze
    From the cast iron to the fire!
    by sue-ze
    I, unfortunatley have made a Big, Very Big, mistake in my life and do not know how to go about getting out of it. I would really appreciate some words of advise or suggestions, if you have any to give me.

My younger brother tried to warn me, (him telling me that I was jumping from the...
    11-03-2003, 02:47 PM
  • chirapachegurl
    Dealing with anger
    by chirapachegurl
    what are some of the ways that you deal with your anger and the person you're angry at? i've tried the deep breathing, listening to soft music, taking a walk, sleeping in the other room, thinking about worst things that i could be mad about but it doesn't help me.
    07-30-2008, 11:29 AM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 03:11 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X