In Memory Of My Brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory Of My Brother

This is in loving memory of my lil brother who served in iraq to fight for our nation and the Navajo Nation. Cpl Cambridge (US ARMY) of the 3rd ACR. I am going back out for him for the 2nd time to defend freedom....I LOVE YOU BROTHER!
    POC:[email protected]

thanks... to you and your bro. and I mean that

Comment

Stay safe and come home to all your friends and family. We'll pray for you!
      Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

Semper Fi

Ska Ku :li

My your brothers memory be bless as with all who risk their lives for their loved ones and their nation. As for you keep your weapon always ready; your buddies by your side, and good cover between you and the Hajj and come home safe.

Sk2Bahr (little skunk)
        In war treat by their actions a man as a man, a village as a village and a nation as a nation. When it ends always forgive your enemies but remember their names!

Comment

Go with God, cause' He's goin' with you!
          "Riches from the heart can not be stolen."

Comment

sorry for your loss... stay safe....

Comment

Keep your head down,son. And come home safe.

Jim

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Thank you for everything you have done for this country, our people, and everyone over there. I am truly sorry for your loss, but I am glad that you have it in your heart to honor your brother's memory and the cause. Your sacrifices will not go unrewarded.

Take care and God bless,
                Mike
                A tater tot is worth a thousand fries.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X