Grandmother memorial in Southern Oregon Aug. 25 & 26th 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandmother memorial in Southern Oregon Aug. 25 & 26th 2006

To all and any that are related far and near, were friends, or associates of Klamath elder, the Late Priscilla Bettles of Agency Lake, near Chiloquin, Oregon please join us on August 25th at 4:30 pm on the high school football field as myself and the rest of the grandchildren hold a memorial giveaway, and coming out proceeding the 20th Annual Klamath Restoration Powwow.
    All women over 50 years old, please feel welcome to sign up for a traditional ladies special held in my grandmother's honor during the evening session of the powwow on August 26th; as we are giving out some cash prizes as well as gifts to all ladies who sign up. Thankyou for your attention, if you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me, as the large powwow is only weeks away now, and I'm extremely excited to be able to go home for this. Wocuswoman:)

:)

Comment

:)

Comment

I regret to say that Beth Hass passed Late Saturday night in Jacksonville/Orange Park Fla.. There will be no services or notices of death. However, there will be a special held in the future for her...notices of that later. We have lost a great friend and knowledgeable singer.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X