Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In loving memory of all my relatives who left this world.

I want to say that w/in these last 4 years I have lost a total of 9 close relatives-almost at once! I'm not trying to out do anyone here either. I want to say their names as it brings final closure to me. Now, I can Let Them Go Home. Thomas James-T.J.-Pulliam-LOST HIS BLANKET-1972-2005-T.J. WE ALL MISS YOU! Frances Halsey-1946-2005; Alice (Halsey) Arnold-1912-2005. Sister Marie (Ida) Terese Archambault-1942-2005. Jenna Archambault's Daughter-don't remember her name-1973-2005. Pancho Arnold-1942-2005. Rhodes Arnold-1912-2005. Grace-Gracie (LeCompte) Desermeaux-1933-2006. MY Oldest Brother, Elliott John Halsey-1946-2008. The others are my four unborn children. Henry John Halsey-my Dad-1921-1998. Eloise Thelma (Williams) Halsey-My Mom-1922-1989. My Older Brother-Thomas Henry Halsey-1948-1968. My nephew-Michael Desermeaux-Gracie's Son-1953-1972. My Grandparents-Louis Halsey & Christina(Iron Eyes) Halsey & Fanny-Frances (Greenwood) Williams & John (Jack) Williams. R.I.P.-I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN IN THE NEXT LIFE-I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN!

Comment

• In loving memory of Summer Rust and children....

R.I.P.
      Be strong, but not rude.
      Be kind, but not weak.
      Be bold, but don't bully.
      Be humble, but not shy.
      Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

• my Nephew Jeremy

He was 8 weeks old...he left us due to SIDS on New Years Eve 1989. Miss you much Nephew.
        sigpic
        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• A dear friend and one of the nicest guys I have had the honor of knowing. Oliver Stevens, a Kickapoo from Oklahoma City, passed away last Thursday morning. His funeral was this past Monday (1-19-09). He would have been 30 years od in November. A cancer survivor in the past. Not sure why he passed, just a great loss for my family. RIP Oliver, we will see you again soon.

Comment

• My one true love herbert moore left me silently like he lived a great but silent man well loved by all his children and fourteen grandchildren his love of mother earth was well know by this life-time farmer and his many baskets of produce to the food pantry are missed-- till we meet again my love in the great ones arms === your one true love= kathy now a shadowoman

Comment

• Loving memory of my sister who passed out in 2007...Cant forget those days which i spent with her.Nothing can replace her place.
              I miss her so much.
              ------------------------
              lara

Car Loans

Comment

• In loving memory

In loving memory of my nephew Kyle Trahan who passed on yesterday

Your family will miss you

:
                Last edited by nativegoddess77; 02-21-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Almost four years I've cried for you....

Dad, for four years I've cried silently for you! I miss you as each sun rises and sets. The time has come from me to let you go. Lucy misses you so much, she often talks about you and how she sees you. Thank you for answering my prayers, for watching over her when I was seperated from her. I've got her back now, she's happy as can be! I know that someday I will start to like Valentine's Day again but I don't celebrate it myself, I just do the cards and cooking for the kids' schools. Ever since we found you on Valentine's Day 2005, I've changed somehow, like I don't what happens next, I've given up soo much things. Four years I've cried silently for you, held my head high, and stayed strong for my family just so they didn't know how much I was hurting inside. The time came, I cried and cried and just let it all out! I understand that you aren't coming home and I understand that I have to let you go. Come and visit us and continue to watch over the kids. When I see the eagles, I will know! I love and miss you daddy. Please take care of my baby, I know I will see baby again when we meet in heaven.

I love and miss you!

In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
                  March 1, 1945 - February 16, 2005
                  In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
                  March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
                  R.I.P Daddy
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

• Elder takes her final journey: Agnes ‘Oshanee' Kenmille

From Elmo on Friday, to St. Ignatius on Saturday, to Arlee on Sunday, her traveling wake will bring together hundreds of the thousands of lives she touched over the years. Many will be from the generations of people she taught to tan hides or do beadwork.“It takes brains to tan hides,” she would tell her students.Kenmille, who died Wednesday, will then be buried Monday in the Jocko Cemetery in Arlee, the same town where she was born in 1916.

Former world heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton own moccasins made by Kenmille. In 2002, White and Corky Clairmont at Salish Kootenai College - where Kenmille taught hide-tanning for 28 years - nominated Oshanee for a National Heritage Fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts.

Comment

• Chim holitobli

Lizzie B. C. G.

Glory Cunningham

GVGEYU.
                      2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

• In loving memory of another nephew of mine Billy Joe
                        Last edited by nativegoddess77; 02-22-2009, 12:20 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• Thursday morning, after being hospitalized for several months. My father who went by the name "Ghostrider" on these forums past away. I'm not sure if anyone here would remember him, or know who he is. But incase he still has friends on this forum, I felt that sharing this news would be important to him.

Comment

• Some of you that know me, know that for the past 5 years I have been my MoM's primary health care giver . She had suffered long and now she hurts no more.
                            Be at Peace Mom!
                            She passed on Thursday the 18th in the hospital, a little unexpectedly.

Comment

• Sending prayers out to all da families whose loved ones has passed on.

Also, today would have been my mom's bday 2day she would have turned 64 yrs old today.......R.I.P. mom luv n miss you so much!!
                              lisaironmaker

Comment

• In Loving Memory of Herb Moore we would have celebrated 38 yrs this week MISSING you bama P my LOVE

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X