Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by windanncer View Post
    My niece passed away today. Rest in peace little one. You are with your ancestors now. I will miss you.
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    sigpic

Comment

• and I for yours.

Your family is in prayers.

Comment

• In time over the years family members and friends of the family and me, too many past away, I can't count them all up.

Comment

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 09-13-2015, 07:03 PM. Reason: Double post
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• Attended two funerals this past week. A cousin who was 43, and my great uncle who was 91.

My cousin was caught up in drugs and alcohol...not much to say about him.

My great uncle was a WW II vet, had a PHD, a college instructor, a traditional wardancer, a warbonnet carrier, an eaglebone whistle carrier, spoke the Nez Perce Language fluently, was the Leader of the Nez Perce Long House, etc., etc.

My great uncle gave me an eaglebone whistle for my wartime service in the Marines.

Though both will be missed, life goes on.

See you on the other side Alex and Horace.
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

• RIP Uncle Duge.

You were loved and will be missed.

Comment

• Too young and too soon.

I will miss you Elizabeth.

Comment

• “Let us hurry to love people they depart so quickly”
                    Codziennie budzę się piękniejsza, ale dziś to już chyba przesadziłam

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity

Comment

• John Trudell

His ride showed up
                      I felt he is family, my sorrow for his passing was heavy last night ... I struggle with the understanding of his passing .now his free I pray his way is clear and hope for him to find rest
                      love him
                      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

• Rest in Paradise, Lio, my nephew, Army Ranger, father of 5, we will miss you on the red road. Taken too soon from us. May you leave us knowing that you were loved by many and hated by few.
                        You will never understand the introverted nerd in me...and that's okay.

Comment

• Was at the NDN stickgame but left and went to visit my youngest Brother. In fact, my Brothers when they passed on we're 19, 21, and 28. Miss them all very much.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Much respect...
                            sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• My Mom. It has been 21 years now since you passed. It still seems like yesterday. We miss you and love you very much.

November 1941 - April 1995
                                Gone but not forgotten.
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.