Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid 19 has taken my cousin Mike today.It breaks my heart , he was a good man , ran sweats , prayed a lot for others.......I will especially miss him and I know the Cheyenne and Kiowa community will miss him as well ! RIP cuz......
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• My friend Ralph from Ireland has passed away in hospital.
      I hope that you are now in a better world.

I will remember you for our friendship over the talks and interest in history and happy hours at and after the scientific workshops.
      Those who know do not write and those who write may not know. Frank W. Louis, No such Agency

True peace between nations will only happen when there is true peace within people’s souls.
      Black Elk

“Tell me, and I will listen.
      Show me, and I will understand.
      Involve me, and I will learn.”
      Lakota Proverb

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      Courage to change the things I can,
      And wisdom to know the difference.
      Living one day at a time,
      Enjoying one moment at a time,
      Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace.
      (Reinhold Niebuhr, but the origin is debated)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cr_dakota_chic
        I'm Depressed
        by cr_dakota_chic
        Hey... My name is Carolyn Renville. Since this is an introduction. I will introduce myself. I am 18 years old. I was born November 14, 1990. I use to love to go for walks, bead, draw, fish, ride horses, babysit, cook, and adventure the great outdoors. I loved to play hand games. When I was...
        02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
      • River Spirit
        Pet Loss
        by River Spirit
        I just got back from the Veterinarian. My 18 year old cat quit eating four days ago, was real lethargic, hanging his head and obviously not well. Ty was a black persian with copper eyes. He was an indoor cat trained to walk on a leash. I got him back in 1986. Little did I know that he would be with...
        07-11-2004, 09:00 PM
      • traci_m
        My Father Crossed Over This Past September
        by traci_m
        It's been so hard to be online. . .to do much of anything. I was very close to my father, and while no death is expected or usually wanted, his was quick. He was only 56. He had a cough that would not go away, but no other symptoms, so he put off going to the doctor. But it started not letting him...
        01-26-2005, 12:04 AM
      • Jammer
        Moronic Hospital, Moronic Dr.'s
        by Jammer
        Last monday I recieved a call about 3am, it was my dad's fiance on the other end telling me that my father had been taken to the hospital and that they were admiting him.... When I got there I had to go up to the 3rd floor to the critical care unit...As I walked in I asked my dad what happened. He told...
        03-22-2004, 02:15 AM
      • Gootykins
        Most Decorated Native American Dies (continued) Samuel Blatchford
        by Gootykins
        Samuel Nathan Blatchford died December 23, 2005. Born June 23, 1924, he led a full and remarkable life. He was a Navajo Indian born at Fort Defiance, AZ. Born of the Mud Clan. After a boyhood spent on the reservation and an education in mission schools, he first enlisted in the 7th Cavalry in 1941....
        12-28-2005, 06:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X