Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windanncer
    replied
    and I for yours.

Your family is in prayers.

Leave a comment:

• RDNKJ
    replied
    Originally posted by windanncer View Post
    My niece passed away today. Rest in peace little one. You are with your ancestors now. I will miss you.
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• RDNKJ
    replied
    Posted this in the wrong place yesterday.

Prayers in memory of my mother Marjorie, of Pryor, Oklahoma. Passed away at age 83. Many tears have been shed. You'll be greatly missed.

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied
    Originally posted by windanncer View Post
    My niece passed away today. Rest in peace little one. You are with your ancestors now. I will miss you.
    I am so sorry, windanncer! You and all your family have my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• windanncer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    One of our Nez Perce elders passed away recently. John Grant, 1930-2014. He was drafted during the Korean War and served as a Combat Medic with the 25th Infantry Division where he earned the Combat Medic Badge, Korean Service Medal, and two Purple Hearts.

He got his H.S. diploma in 2010, cause he was drafted into the Korean War and never got to get his diploma. He was very happy to get his diploma after those years.

He is buried at the Nez Perce Cemetery in Nespelem, WA.

Rest In Peace.

Leave a comment:

• Harland Jones
    replied
    As a young boy, my cousins taught us (meaning my other bros and sisters) how to fish, hunt, and to be an overall good outdoorsman. Chase mountain lyons and bobcats out of tha back of a pickup.

Got caught up in Vietnam. End of innocense. We consoled each other for years. Myself and another cousin joined tha Marines.One cousin wasn't in the military but all the valuable information he handed down for living off tha land is indispensible.

He passed away July 28th, 2009 I never seen so much of the Comanche Nation at one funeral.

May God bless his soul.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    At around 3:00 pm today my best friend & brother crossed over to be with his true love. Now there is no more pain. Otis "Bull" Hutchins has crossed on. He will be so very missed !

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied

On this day, the Nez Perce War of 1877 started. Thank you my ancestors for standing up for yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    My Brother passed away on Fathers Day... We miss you and love you Lee. 1967-1998

Semper Fi, Marine.

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 06-17-2014, 02:17 PM. Reason: Added 2nd Marine Division pic

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    My good friend Tony Atkins Sr. passed away a few days ago. He served in Vietnam as a Marine and he was also a tribal police officer. My condolences to his Family and friends.

Semper Fi....

Tony Atkins Sr. RIP 1944-2014.

Leave a comment:

• Chevy_truckin_NDN
    replied
    For my highschool chum, Nena Hawk. Your family will miss you.

Leave a comment:

• windanncer
    replied
    RIP Uncle Duane

You were loved and will be missed

Leave a comment:

• *Brown Eyed Gurl*
    replied
    Happy Bday Joe Gibbs Jr.

I love you and I miss you.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    My Mom's Birthday is today. She would have been 72 today.

Hard to believe you have been gone for 18 years, I miss you and love you very much Mom.

Mom, did you know I finally retired? I know you were always worried me deploying to war zones and such, but I made it through.

My Mom, Gone but not forgotten.

1941-1995

Whiskey Echo Bravo, out.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X