Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritflight
    replied
    Originally posted by windanncer View Post
    You were the best dad ever.
    I am so blessed you were mine.

9/6/1931 - 9/29/2013
    What a nice thing to say about a parent - my heartfelt condolences to your loss -

Leave a comment:

• windanncer
    replied
    You were the best dad ever.
    I am so blessed you were mine.

9/6/1931 - 9/29/2013

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied
    My dad

Enoch Andrew Sergent, Jr. October 1921 to September 24, 2013.

I love you Dad.

Leave a comment:

• OneidaChief88
    replied
    Oneida Chief Sam

The one I respect the most and wish to become like, is my grandfather Stanford P Cornelius. He was born and raised in Wisconsin and came to California during WW2, On the low income family act. Promising jobs in California, He came here with his wife and his 6 kids. One being my mother. He got real sick one December and passed on. I believe in 1997. I'm blessed I got to meet him.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    Veronica Tatshama

1948-2013

Godspeed my Friend. You will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    T.J. Dick Jr.

He was a friend and loved playing stick game.

Don't Drink & Drive!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritflight
    replied
    In loving memory of my former sista-in-law - Cahuilla/Tohono O'Odham. - You'll stay in my heart forever, Berth - R.I.P ~Ute~

Leave a comment:

• Revy
    replied
    In Memories of R.I.P

I too recently lost two members of our family.An uncle and his wife my favorite auntie!If ever a person was close to the Spirits without ever admitting it it was her! I cry much for I miss her and him,but I know their was a greater need for them in the Spirit realm! Prayers of comfort,of peace and of love to all of you that have lost someone(s) that you love! Be strong and remember they are watching over us and preparing a place.

Leave a comment:

• Dorota
    replied
    In memory of my grandfather, who just passed 12-03. Thank you for providing for our family, say hi to grandma for us, you are and will be missed.

In memory of a dear friend, Brandon, who died tragically but doing what he loved in 1999. You will always be close to my heart.

merchant account
    Last edited by Dorota; 08-27-2012, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dezimber
    replied
    In memory...

Yesterday I recieved notice that my friend put his father to rest this past weekend. I have only known the family a short time but my heart is with all of you. Sending out prayers and love to you and your husband, father, and brother who is now in the spirit world.

Leave a comment:

• cris_neva
    replied
    The world has lost a great soul...a very dear person who was close to my family...RIP Francis Wise...She was a very powerful advocate for Native American people!

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Happy birthday my wonderful cousin, Bear. I miss you but know from the dream I had last night that you are still with me. Think I'll go share that story in the smile thread because it always makes me smile to remember it-and that whole trip.

Leave a comment:

• snoopz
    replied
    Loved ones

Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
    Praying for all who have lost someone from their life. We remember the joy and love they carried with them, and pass their love and joy onto others.
    indeed

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    Praying for all who have lost someone from their life. We remember the joy and love they carried with them, and pass their love and joy onto others.

Leave a comment:

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
    replied
    I hear you Ndnsoldierboy thank you again for fighting so long for the life of so many i believe your grandpa love you too

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.