Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    My Grandfather was killed on Christmas eve. 1903-1968. He was hit by a car.

We miss you Grandpa Tommy.

Tommy Waters Sr. Gone but not forgotten.

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 12-24-2011, 06:38 PM. Reason: added stars and indian 4 my grandpa..

Leave a comment:

• APACHEFIRE
    replied
    first it was the sudden passing of my dad and it felt as though my heart was ripped out. i still mix those feelings with those of the earthquake we had that year. he had a bad heart. he was my daddy.

then the sudden passing of my loving and thoughtful nephew, who was in his mid twenties. i guess his big heart just gave out. i couldnt go to his funeral which was across the states. i do not even know where he is buried.

next my closest friend & neighbor…who also passed suddenly from a massive heart attack. my heart still aches with the pain of her going. there is a part of me that is empty without her.

soon after her, my adopted GRANDMOTHER, a strong Medicine Woman. who help to guide me and taught me how to pray in her native tongue. she was also my close friend who could always help me feel better about life. she taught me about CREATOR and a little of the ways of THE PEOPLE. she brought out the best in me. i still have so many questions left. i thank her for praying and the healing of cancer. i couldnt make her funeral either and do not know where she is buried.

then my brother-in-law, who always had a great story or funny joke to tell. he was great at listening and making everyone feel at home. he had a hard time passing over…fighting until his eldest son could drive down from san francisco to his bedside in OC. just a few words of love and his dad was gone. this man will be missed by everyone.

last, my mom. with out her..i feel like an orphan. at what age are we no longer considered one? my heart doesnt know. as this october 3rd of 2011 comes around, it will be two years since she left. i did not weep at her passing. i was strong. but now, with each passing year, the pain in my heart leaks out a little from my eyes.

maybe this is why i feel so lost and alone. why i go around still searching for…something. someone…to fill the void.
    Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 09-06-2011, 05:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Woman
    replied
    In Loving Memory:

my auntie Bessie Yellowman ... ill always remember ure wise words. i will learn to use my eyes and see the bigger picture and a better world. Love You and Miss You

my uncle Little Dan ... all the times u've helped me and my family. the golden stories of my great-grandpa, grandfather, and u will always bring a smile to my face. You will be greatly missed by all

Leave a comment:

• Mud_Woman
    replied
    its been a yr since my grandma Grace pasted on. it happened so sudden. i was unable to attend her funeral. even now, when i drive pass her house, she is home. I dont remember crying or calling out to her. I was completely calm ... the way i see it. her vessel has been laid to rest, but her spirit is alive. To me, Masani Grace is all around, so there is no need for me to cry.

i love you, shii masani

Leave a comment:

• NuadaNudo
    replied
    Passings

As I read through the many passings of wonderful people on this content, I know that it is difficult for all to go through. However, many of us have great memories of that person/persons in their life. One day we will all have a great reunion with the Creater.

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied
    My aunt, Nannie Lou Sergent. She died last night. My father is now the last member of his family left alive. Please pray for him. This is going to be very hard for him. They were very close.

Leave a comment:

• NuadaNudo
    replied
    In Loving Memory

My Father - SSGT Jacob Bromeling/Edoha Kodiak - who passed over on the 4th of February of 2011.
    A Member of our Native American organization - Richard Stringer/Dalonigei Awiequa Danuwa - who passed over on the 20th of July 2011.
    They were both proud of their ancestry and walked their path tothe best of their ability.
    A human being will always be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Jadenia
    replied
    Pop Conte

well Pop, I want you to know that your family is safe and happy. You have given us so much from your hard work. This house that you helped me and Joe get it has been a foundation for our future. I hope to one day fill it with children, you great grandchildren. If we have a boy I want you to know we will name him after you. When you passed on March 10th 2011 I was there, me and joe were there. He misses you alot and I think still needs you in ways. I know your with him but I pray that he knows that. Joe never had a dad and in his eyes you were the father he never had. I knew were going to go away for a while when I saw you for the first time since we moved away. I prayed, we all prayed that you would go peacefully and you did. I cannot thank you enough for raising such a good young man. He has changed my life thanks to you raising him to be the man he is. I just want you to know how much we all miss you and how honored I was to be with you during your last week in this life. You were a great man, quiet, humble, hardworking, honorable and we love you so much and always will.

Leave a comment:

• Jadenia
    replied
    Rejoice upon your memories

Many people pass thru this life. The Great people that pass thru this life saw something in the world that needed to be touched with kindess, compassion and love. They did not leave the world the same way as when they came into it. They do not live for themselves but lived to serve others. These people are to be remembered. Not for who they were, but for what they did. Their love, their lessons are left behind for us to remember.............. In darkness there is always light and he is my light steady and unwavering in this cruel and unloving world. He gives me strength, courage and the will to see each challege that i may face. My Grandfather Orville Kin Hawkins was an army nurse and saving lives was what he did. He didnt just save the lives of his patients, but he saved my life. He always said to never stop learning because few have the privalege to do so. I want him to know that I feel his spirit with me and that I remember his kindness, his compassion and his love.............. Grandpa you made a change in the world and you also are still making changes thru me. I am learning everyday and seeking knowledge everyday. I love you so much n miss you. At first when you left I thought you took a piece of me with you and my soul had no light, only the darkness of sorrow. Thank you for sharing your peace with me.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cris_neva
    replied
    Two years today 1/12/09
    RIP S.K.A.T.E.

Summer
    Kirsten
    Autumn
    Teagin
    Evynn

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FSL0RKAfe7g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FSL0RKAfe7g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Leave a comment:

• leemillard
    replied
    in memory of our grandfather 1-7-11 we love you very much!

Leave a comment:

• preciousgem2321
    replied
    In Loving Memory of Sha-Ahwa

A month ago, my husband-- Sha-Ahwa Sifuentes died after 2 years of fighting cancer. I urge you all to take care of yourself because we learned of his illness very late in the game. The doctors told him he had 6 months to live and 2 years later the disease finally took him. He was a strong Comanche man and is dearly missed by our 3 year old daughter who will continue dancing in honor of him this year.

I miss you my love and will love you all ways, always... love your Precious Gem

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    My Grandpa Tommy passed away in a auto accident on this day...Miss you and love you Grandpa. 1903-1968.

Buried at the Nez Perce Cemetery, Nespelem, WA.

Leave a comment:

• sambuck21
    replied
    An Apology

An apology for the role my ancestors played in the role of helping invaders take the land of your ancestors. A sincere apology is offered by me for the role my fore-fathers played as "Buffalo Soldiers" is given on this day of "Thanksgiving" 2010.

Leave a comment:

• yaahl
    replied
    To my brothers and sisters of the CF who have passed on, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about your sacrifices and how very lucky I am to have been able to learn from you. Fair winds and following seas to you all.
    Last edited by yaahl; 09-02-2011, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X