Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leemillard
    replied
    in loving memory of my great grandfather n mother n my uncle tony

Leave a comment:

• snoopz
    replied
    Memories...

so sorry that happened...

Leave a comment:

• LisaMOOSE07
    replied
    In Loving Memory

In loving memory of my daughter Ashley Marie Stately-NIIYOBINESI-

13 years ago today she was taken from me, not a day goes by that I don't think of her, most days I speak of her, some days I just cry for her, but most days I hurt inside! Life is a hard time and don't know why we must feel this pain, but to know I will see her again, makes me get up and keep going!
    When I watch Jingle Dress Dancers, I see her, I know she would be out there having fun too! I had a chance to be at a couple powwows this past summer that had a healing dance with our healers the jingle dress, it was beautiful!
    So with that, I miss my daughter but know she is with me each day!

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    saddened to hear that nsb. will say a prayer for you bro and your family.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    Found out one of my aunts passed away a few days ago while my deployment here to Afghanistan...I will not able to make the funeral. But she will be missed.

Karrie....# 1 nephew...

Leave a comment:

• Kerri
    replied
    Daddy left me in 96, my beloved Sister left me in 2000, and my stepmother joined them 2 months ago. What a void, wow.

One day we'll all be together again, riding horses together in a better place. Until then, keep visiting me in my dreams. I hear your whispers and see your messages, thank you, they keep me going.

Your lovey girl, Kerri

Leave a comment:

• MCKiemle
    replied
    In loving memory of Bette Waldemar,who passed away thursday July 1st 2010,We miss you but we are happy to know that you have gone on to a much happier place.We look forward to seeing you again one day.

Also,in memory of Arnold Ronning,Who left us on thursday July 8th 2010,and is sorely missed by his 12 children and his wife of 50 years.

And,Noel Frudager. Who passed away on thursday July 15th 2010.Survived by children,grandchildren and his wife.

We are sorry for the loss of all these,but we are comforted to know that they are now with the Lord.
    Their Godly example will not be forgotten,and we are encouraged to know that for those who trust in the Lord there is eternal life with Jesus Christ.

Leave a comment:

• neling4
    replied
    Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
    In loving memory of my brother Rick, age 56, of Chouteau, Oklahoma who died unexpectedly this past Sunday, July 4, 2010, of pancreatic cancer and complications from meth abuse.

See you later, man.
    I am so sorry, RDNKJ.

Leave a comment:

• RDNKJ
    replied
    In loving memory of my brother Rick, age 56, of Chouteau, Oklahoma who died unexpectedly this past Sunday, July 4, 2010, of pancreatic cancer and complications from meth abuse.

See you later, man.

Leave a comment:

• Cherokee_Lady_58
    replied
    In honor of my father, brother, and son. I love and miss you so much. I will see you all in next life. I know you are with me in spirit as I can feel it. To my father Feb1928 - May1997; my brother David Sept1951 - Jan1973; and my son David Aug1980 - Jan2003. You are loved and missed very much.

Leave a comment:

• azshinob
    replied
    R.I.P. to my recent cousins passing

Barbara Gotchie, Darrel Fairbanks Rest in Peace until we all meet again. tell my mom, dad, and sis hi.I will miss you both.

Leave a comment:

• azshinob
    replied
    In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory of my Father Michael Fairbanks.

Today was your birthday, and I am thinking of and missing you.
    Many things have came about since you were murdered,
    I have 3 children,
    got married,
    sherry and mom have passed too. you probably know that.

today you would have turned 90 years old!

Happy Birthday Dad I love and miss you still.

Your loving son bobo.

Leave a comment:

• windthrutrees
    replied
    Missing my son

Missing you hurts so much, It has been almost 11 years now since you left this earth. My heart aches and life just stands still for me. You made me so proud and the grown man you were becoming, just turned 17 and had the the world at your fingertips, the drunk driver that ran you over and never cared leaving you on the side of the road like an animal, someday his will come, and someday we will be together again as a family. I Love you son and you are always in our hearts. Love Mom. Gary L. White JR.. RIP my son. 5/29/1982-6/28/1999

Leave a comment:

• dhaun113
    replied
    Originally posted by luvstraightdancrs View Post
    A dear friend and one of the nicest guys I have had the honor of knowing. Oliver Stevens, a Kickapoo from Oklahoma City, passed away last Thursday morning. His funeral was this past Monday (1-19-09). He would have been 30 years od in November. A cancer survivor in the past. Not sure why he passed, just a great loss for my family. RIP Oliver, we will see you again soon.
    Oliver was a very close friend of mine. He brought me back to our ways. I live in okc and have been losing touch with the lifestyle. When I met Oliver he brought me back. I miss him dearly. There is a dance in his honor on Jan 16th. 2010 at the imperial ball in OKC OK. It is located near
    SW 44th and Sheilds. Because of Oliver I will be dancing again. In his dance.
    Even in his death he has brought me closer to my heritage and my family.

I love you Oliver. I hope I bring you honor in your dance.

Leave a comment:

• anishinabealltheway
    replied
    Auntie Nellie Lamare passed on August 9th 2008 at age 99. Giizhagin.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X