Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snoopz
    replied
    In memory of

My cousin kool kris who was there for me
    my grandmother viola who always had a way for me to make it through the day

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    About Grace

I was involved with Grace's son Gary E. Desormeaux/Drummond for almost 5 years, I have a son from him, Kelvin who is 20 mos. old. Gary is no longer with us, he is in prison for molesting my daughter. I knew Gary was trying to find out information on his mother's death. Well I now know and can tell my son some day thanks for posting this! As I believe family history is extremely important and want to teach my children what they can learn about their family. Obviously, I am not Paul G. I don't know how I became logged in under him?

Leave a comment:

• shadowoman
    replied
    In Loving Memory of Herb Moore we would have celebrated 38 yrs this week MISSING you bama P my LOVE

Leave a comment:

• LISA IRONMAKER
    replied
    Sending prayers out to all da families whose loved ones has passed on.

Also, today would have been my mom's bday 2day she would have turned 64 yrs old today.......R.I.P. mom luv n miss you so much!!

Leave a comment:

• ~Journey~
    replied
    Some of you that know me, know that for the past 5 years I have been my MoM's primary health care giver . She had suffered long and now she hurts no more.
    Be at Peace Mom!
    She passed on Thursday the 18th in the hospital, a little unexpectedly.

Leave a comment:

• Gein
    replied
    Thursday morning, after being hospitalized for several months. My father who went by the name "Ghostrider" on these forums past away. I'm not sure if anyone here would remember him, or know who he is. But incase he still has friends on this forum, I felt that sharing this news would be important to him.

Leave a comment:

• nativegoddess77
    replied
    In loving memory of another nephew of mine Billy Joe
    Last edited by nativegoddess77; 02-22-2009, 12:20 AM. Reason: spelling error

Leave a comment:

• ugidali
    replied
    Chim holitobli

Lizzie B. C. G.

Glory Cunningham

GVGEYU.

Leave a comment:

• nativegoddess77
    replied
    Elder takes her final journey: Agnes ‘Oshanee' Kenmille

From Elmo on Friday, to St. Ignatius on Saturday, to Arlee on Sunday, her traveling wake will bring together hundreds of the thousands of lives she touched over the years. Many will be from the generations of people she taught to tan hides or do beadwork.“It takes brains to tan hides,” she would tell her students.Kenmille, who died Wednesday, will then be buried Monday in the Jocko Cemetery in Arlee, the same town where she was born in 1916.

Former world heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton own moccasins made by Kenmille. In 2002, White and Corky Clairmont at Salish Kootenai College - where Kenmille taught hide-tanning for 28 years - nominated Oshanee for a National Heritage Fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts.

Leave a comment:

• HolyElk
    replied
    Almost four years I've cried for you....

Dad, for four years I've cried silently for you! I miss you as each sun rises and sets. The time has come from me to let you go. Lucy misses you so much, she often talks about you and how she sees you. Thank you for answering my prayers, for watching over her when I was seperated from her. I've got her back now, she's happy as can be! I know that someday I will start to like Valentine's Day again but I don't celebrate it myself, I just do the cards and cooking for the kids' schools. Ever since we found you on Valentine's Day 2005, I've changed somehow, like I don't what happens next, I've given up soo much things. Four years I've cried silently for you, held my head high, and stayed strong for my family just so they didn't know how much I was hurting inside. The time came, I cried and cried and just let it all out! I understand that you aren't coming home and I understand that I have to let you go. Come and visit us and continue to watch over the kids. When I see the eagles, I will know! I love and miss you daddy. Please take care of my baby, I know I will see baby again when we meet in heaven.

I love and miss you!

In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
    March 1, 1945 - February 16, 2005

Leave a comment:

• nativegoddess77
    replied
    In loving memory

In loving memory of my nephew Kyle Trahan who passed on yesterday

Your family will miss you

:
    Last edited by nativegoddess77; 02-21-2009, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lara7
    replied
    Loving memory of my sister who passed out in 2007...Cant forget those days which i spent with her.Nothing can replace her place.
    I miss her so much.
    ------------------------
    lara

Car Loans

Leave a comment:

• shadowoman
    replied
    My one true love herbert moore left me silently like he lived a great but silent man well loved by all his children and fourteen grandchildren his love of mother earth was well know by this life-time farmer and his many baskets of produce to the food pantry are missed-- till we meet again my love in the great ones arms === your one true love= kathy now a shadowoman

Leave a comment:

• luvstraightdancrs
    replied
    A dear friend and one of the nicest guys I have had the honor of knowing. Oliver Stevens, a Kickapoo from Oklahoma City, passed away last Thursday morning. His funeral was this past Monday (1-19-09). He would have been 30 years od in November. A cancer survivor in the past. Not sure why he passed, just a great loss for my family. RIP Oliver, we will see you again soon.

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    my Nephew Jeremy

He was 8 weeks old...he left us due to SIDS on New Years Eve 1989. Miss you much Nephew.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.