Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 6 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cr_dakota_chic
    I'm Depressed
    by cr_dakota_chic
    Hey... My name is Carolyn Renville. Since this is an introduction. I will introduce myself. I am 18 years old. I was born November 14, 1990. I use to love to go for walks, bead, draw, fish, ride horses, babysit, cook, and adventure the great outdoors. I loved to play hand games. When I was...
    02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
  • River Spirit
    Pet Loss
    by River Spirit
    I just got back from the Veterinarian. My 18 year old cat quit eating four days ago, was real lethargic, hanging his head and obviously not well. Ty was a black persian with copper eyes. He was an indoor cat trained to walk on a leash. I got him back in 1986. Little did I know that he would be with...
    07-11-2004, 09:00 PM
  • traci_m
    My Father Crossed Over This Past September
    by traci_m
    It's been so hard to be online. . .to do much of anything. I was very close to my father, and while no death is expected or usually wanted, his was quick. He was only 56. He had a cough that would not go away, but no other symptoms, so he put off going to the doctor. But it started not letting him...
    01-26-2005, 12:04 AM
  • Jammer
    Moronic Hospital, Moronic Dr.'s
    by Jammer
    Last monday I recieved a call about 3am, it was my dad's fiance on the other end telling me that my father had been taken to the hospital and that they were admiting him.... When I got there I had to go up to the 3rd floor to the critical care unit...As I walked in I asked my dad what happened. He told...
    03-22-2004, 02:15 AM
  • Gootykins
    Most Decorated Native American Dies (continued) Samuel Blatchford
    by Gootykins
    Samuel Nathan Blatchford died December 23, 2005. Born June 23, 1924, he led a full and remarkable life. He was a Navajo Indian born at Fort Defiance, AZ. Born of the Mud Clan. After a boyhood spent on the reservation and an education in mission schools, he first enlisted in the 7th Cavalry in 1941....
    12-28-2005, 06:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X