Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HighEagleSoaring
    replied
    I salute\honor all Native Veterans who have served in the past and those who are currently serving! Also to those who served in the past and who are still alive today.......

Leave a comment:

• Crow_hunny_420
    replied
    I honor and salute all of tha Native Vets that servered in the past and in tha present

Leave a comment:

• clrezchik_12
    replied
    in memory of those veterans

I honor and salute all of those veterns who have died in war, those who have passed on after the war, and those who are still alive today...

Leave a comment:

• Turtle Mtn. Man
    replied
    Salute

I salute all our veterans who served our country......

I salute those who are serving our country today over in Iraq..

Leave a comment:

• HolyElk
    replied
    In Loving Memory

In Loving Memory of my Uncle Roger D. Alberts

Armt - PFC - E3
    1st Infantry Division
    Native American Male, Born July 11, 1947

Leave a comment:

• HolyElk
    started a topic Nov. 11 - Veteran's Day

Nov. 11 - Veteran's Day

This is in Loving memory of all our veteran's who passed on to the Spirit World.............

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nezbah
    Memorial Day-Native way
    by Nezbah
    I was just sittin here watching the news and all that jazz being Memorial Day weekend, etc. One thing that dawned on me was that this National memoriam is more about the fallen soldiers (mostly white) and not even to mention all the fallen NATIVE soldiers who have fought for OUR country since we existed....
    05-27-2006, 04:25 PM
  • spottedeagle
    Happy Veteran's Day to ALL My Fellow Vets!!!!!
    by spottedeagle
    Happy Veteran's Day to all those who are serving and have served!!!! Today is a day for all of us to remember those who left loved ones behind to do what they felt they must do (past and present), let us remember those who did not return, let us remember those who are still there. Today is a day for...
    11-11-2007, 12:03 AM
  • Historian
    Veterans Day
    by Historian
    Ninety years ago, on November 11th at five o’clock in the morning, in a railway carriage in France, the Armistice between the Allies and Germany was signed, thus agreeing to stop hostilities six hours later. Consequently at 11:00am, or the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918, the...
    11-11-2008, 07:05 AM
  • Ndnsoldierboy
    Armed Forces Day in United States 18 May 2013
    by Ndnsoldierboy
    MAY 18th 2013.

I Thank all who are serving now. You make me proud to be an American.

Many Americans celebrate Armed Forces Day annually on the third Saturday of May. It is a day to pay tribute to men and women who serve the United States’ armed forces....
    05-18-2013, 01:39 AM
  • WhoMe
    Afghanistan Veteran's Song
    by WhoMe
    I have heard of WWII. Korean conflict, Iraq, Vietnam and Women's Veteran's songs composed to honor modern warriors.

The HoChunk also have songs to honor the different individual military branches.

Does anyone know if there has been a song to honor Afghanistan veteran's...
    12-10-2009, 03:16 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X