In Memory and deep respect of Mr Tom Stillday of Ponemah, MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory and deep respect of Mr Tom Stillday of Ponemah, MN

Sad news has come to us that Teacher and Ceremonial Leader Tommy J has left us - we will remember his kind way of teaching and his incredible devotion to the culture and language of the Anishinabe. We are very grateful to his family for sharing him with us for all these years. Rest in peace - your rest is well earned.

I see on Red Lake Net News that funeral services will be held on Saturday with wake beginning Thursday.

Comment

Tommy J.

Well I just got home from spending the my time with the Tommy J. Stillday family. These are just like my family.
      Tommy was my whaa-a and if it wasn't for him I would have went crazy when I lost my baby girl.
      He taught me so much and am so glad I was able to be there and respect him. It was so nice to see all the natives come and support his family.
      Our community laid to rest one of the best leaders and teacher. I wish I would have taken more advantage of him being in my life. But I will cherish all he taught me.
      R.I.P
      OPPS EXCUSE ME, AM TRYNA RECORD

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X