Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Mouse

:Cry

I don't know how many of you out there knew "mouse" but this is just a little note saying how much I miss her. She will never be forgotten. I still catch myself looking for her booth with "Suni" (which was her red-tailed hawk) every pow wow or festival I go to. Fly high girl! :Angel2
    Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

I knew Mouse and I have not been to a powwow since she passed but I know that I too will look for her and Suni. I am getting chills right now as I type this just as I always get chills when I think of her. She was a wonderful woman and she deserved MUCH better that she got out of life! There is something seriously wrong with this world. That is all I have to say.

Comment

I miss her too , I have been to a few pow wows since her passing An yes I look for her ..But if we look up she is there an suni is flying for her ..At least thats what I want to believe right now .. still cant believe it ...:Angel2
      Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
      Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

This is the first I've heard of her passing, I agree she will be missed. We enjoyed meeting her and Suni last year at Hopkinsville, and met her again at Four Corners. She was a very sweet person.
        Your Heart Shows by how Your Words and Actions Affect Others.

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!

Comment

she left us July 9th 2003 her service was July 19th

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, thank you for telling me! I got to see her website once, and thought we had earmarked it. But I guess I didn't. My daughter loved meeting Suni, and has her own story of that strange friendship.

Comment

you can go to the gallery here I think she is still there .

Comment

Thank you!

I looked so long in Gallery in the members section (over an hour) and got in trouble, I should have been in bed a long time ago(hubby fussed)

I will have to search Galleries another time, Good Night.

Comment

Thanks Paul I am still trying to find my way around this wonderful space.:D

Comment

Thank you from me too Paul!

Comment

Would someone by any chance have her website? I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Go to the members list she will be listed there her website is there.

Comment

:( I already looked at all the mouse's and couldn't find her website. :(

Guess I'll have to go back and read all 130 posts I know it was posted somewhere!
                          Last edited by Tsiniti; 09-05-2003, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I'm in shock! I wondered why I haven't seen this beautiful lady and her special friend at any of the Pow Wows I normally see her at. Please someone tell me what happened? What was her name on here? Tsiniti if you will give me time, I have her website written down somewhere I know I do.
                            I am who I have always been. If you don't like that then you have my permission to leave.
                            Yes I am enrolled, and your point is?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X