Ricky McNeil....rest in peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky McNeil....rest in peace

Our creator took home one of the sweetest young men that I know. His name is Ricky McNeil,of the Ioway Tribe, he was 19, lived in Tecumseh with his mother Judy McNeil and siblings, Brandon and Ashley. He died October 9, 2003. He was a good kid, a sweet, caring young man. He would do anything for you and always looked out for his loved ones. No one could ever or will ever replace him. God broke the mold......His mother Julie is my fathers cousin and I didn't know them until I meant his wonderful mother Julie. I then got to know him and his siblings, and I tell you what, she raised some fine children. She did a good job and it showed. I just wish I was there right now to be with the family but, my condolences are with them at this time. Ricky, your home now, we'll be there soon...save us a good place.:Angel2 With all my heart.....God Bless.....:indian2:
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

My condolences to the family. Very hard to lose someone so young.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

It sure is hard to lose someone so young and full of life. He would of been something great....well, he is something great, hes probably God's right hand man.:Angel2

Comment

bless your hearts . Nothing can be said to sooth the pain we feel when someone is called home . Just know he is in a better place an keeping a place for others as time comes . Hugs kiddo.
        Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
        Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Thank you.....yeah, there's no words to say huh? You just gotta put the ones that past on in a special place in your heart and check on them once and awhile.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X