• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackson_1900
    Pow Wow Visitor
    • Oct 2010

The drum maker

A person who really made an impact in my life is a person I have never met in person and his name is Keith Little Badger. Keith donated a drum to me to get our family drum started again and now we talk all the time like we've know each other for all our lives. I will always be thankful to him.

Pilamaya.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• indo_necia
    Getting started....
    by indo_necia
    I have a 4 yr old son that loves to sing. I was wondering how would I go about getting him started singing in a drum group? I'm pretty clueless to it.
    04-25-2009, 10:25 PM
  • TacO5000
    Drum Chief
    by TacO5000
    Since I've relocated to KS sometime ago.... I have had the privilage to sing in many places in KS, I have sung with some good singers and some not so lovly singers,

thier is the one guy (no names mentioned) that lives in northern KS. he trains white people to sing, and acts ace like...
    11-17-2005, 10:04 PM
    snitches @ the drum
    by 103
    Noooooooooooooooo!!
    11-30-2009, 06:29 AM
  • WhoMe
    Powwow drums
    by WhoMe
    I recently saw an article about a drum making project that changed the lives and attitude of Native youth that were involved.

I began thinking about the drum and the many changes that have occurred in the evolution of the powwow drum.

I used to have a drum sculpture made...
    08-27-2009, 05:00 PM
  • WhoMe
    Drums across the World
    by WhoMe
    As Natives, we pay great respect to the drum. In my tribe, I was taught to respect the drum, "take care of it and it will take care of you." Following this advice, the drum has taken me to many different lands in North America and throughout the world.

While travelling I noticed...
    03-12-2010, 02:34 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X