Josh Williamson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Williamson

Sorry to hear about this. RIP my friend!

Palmer Marler Funeral Home: Obituaries
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

I completely agree; he will be missed. Much love and prayers to his family, friends and his children.

Comment

My Families thoughts and prayers go out to his Family. I met Josh years ago when I first started dancing....I looked kinda sad (lol) but Josh always gave me encouragement and a smile.Over the years I got better and Josh still always a good word and a smile. I'm proud to say he was my friend and He will be missed.
      I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family..
        Life's Too Short........Pow-Wow Hard!!

Comment

He's no longer suffering.... Prayers & best wishes for the family....
          sigpic

Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
          [email protected]

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Blackbear
            Terry Adams
            by Blackbear
            Many of you from Oklahoma, especially the Tulsa area know who Terry Adams is. Terry passed away yesterday. I don't have any more information and for that I am sorry. He was my husband's uncle, and the son of Harry and Marie Adams. Harry started IICOT and Terry carried on in his place. He helped organize...
            03-13-2005, 10:37 PM
          • soopashinaab
            My Dad
            by soopashinaab
            William H. Carufel Jr. (Shkwekwaan - last one who turns) Born to this world 7-25-23 Born to eternal life 5-22-08

Bill served during WWII in the Merchant Marines

My Dad has left us to be with his Daughter (Rose), Parents William Sr. & Alice), and many brothers,...
            05-23-2008, 07:51 AM
          • ndnsooner
            Richard Rock
            by ndnsooner
            The pow-wow world has lost a champion grassdancer. Still dancing at the age of 62 in Golden Age, he was fierce competitor & a humble champion. He was a great friend to many and touched the hearts of countless others through his time here with us. To see him dance was as if he defied age, he was...
            10-31-2011, 02:52 PM
          • wyo_rose
            Eli Warrior
            by wyo_rose
            Powwows.com would like to honor the memory of Eli Warrior who passed on.

He was the head singer for the Ponca hethuska.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.
            07-31-2010, 03:25 PM
          • WhoMe
            Lance Allrunner
            by WhoMe
            Lance Allrunner (Cheyenne, Comanche and Kiowa) originally from Anadarko, Oklahoma has left us to be with the Creator. At the time of his death he was living in Denver, Colorado with his wife Dawn and son Phoenix Josiah where he worked for the Denver Family Resource Center.

Lance was...
            03-08-2010, 12:15 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X