My grandmother passed early this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My grandmother passed early this morning

Early this morning my wonderful grandmother passed over. She would have been 90 years old on the 4th of July... We will all miss her humor, her steadfastness, and incredible faith. Delilah Velma Richards rest easy.... I love you with all my heart...
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

I am so sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your family

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Your family is in our prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear.
        Grammas are so precious. You have your memories and teachings and one day you will see her again. :)

My prayers.
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

my condolances to you and your family. prayers to you all.
          Bahnisiain

Comment

Hugz and Prayerz to you and your and family. :) Take care and know that your gramma is watching over you still.

Comment

My condolences to you and your family NDNKIDZ. nearly 90 and is never long enough for those who will miss them! Big HUGS
              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Big hugs , hold fast to what she gave you in your heart , she will always walk there. Hugsssssss!
                Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Oh I am so sorry - prayers are with you during this time!!!
                  Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Prayers

Best of Wishes for you and your family during this trying time.

Remeber the best of your GrandMother and always keep her Wisdom and Spirit with you.

Comment

Thank you everyone... For your wonderful thoughts and prayers...
                      I am sure she is much happier now. :)
                      "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this news.

My prayers go out to you and your family.
                        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

my condolenses at this sad and difficult time.

Love and prayers.
                          America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
                          Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

"MAKE THE MOST OF THE HEMP SEED, SOW IT EVERYWHERE"--GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

It's hard to find the right words to say to somebody at times like this. So I will just say that the thoughts and prayers of my family will be with you. Just remember that loved ones never really leave us, they just go somewhere to get a better vantage point for watching over us.

My heart goes out to you, NDNKIDZ.
                            Mad Scientists Union Local 42
                            Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

So Sorry

I'm so sorry to hear about the pain that you and your family are going through. I know how you feel about losing your grandmother. My grandmother passed away 2 years ago. Exactly a month after my wedding and my grandfather passed away 6 years ago. It still hurts to know that they are no longer here in body but I know that they will always be here in mind. If you don't mind I would like to share a little something that my grandmother told me before she left us. " No matter where you are or what you are doing she will always be watching over you with a bright smile on her face." Hold your head up high and make her happy even though she is not there with you anymore. Once again I'm so sorry to hear about your pain.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X