Gene Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gootykins
    Most Decorated Native American Dies (continued) Samuel Blatchford
    by Gootykins
    Samuel Nathan Blatchford died December 23, 2005. Born June 23, 1924, he led a full and remarkable life. He was a Navajo Indian born at Fort Defiance, AZ. Born of the Mud Clan. After a boyhood spent on the reservation and an education in mission schools, he first enlisted in the 7th Cavalry in 1941....
    12-28-2005, 07:28 PM
  • paleant
    REV. DR. CHIEF JOHN SNOW :WALKING SEAL"
    by paleant
    undefined

John Snow, born on a cold winter night, and named by an elder previous to the knowledge brought that he was born, said this man "Walking Seal" would be a good man and a good leader for his people. And he was, he delivered the Stoney Nation to the forefront of the...
    08-03-2006, 05:11 AM
  • Paul G
    Artist Tracks Down Mystery Dancer in 1991 Portrait
    by Paul G
    January 27, 2010

By Joe Nickell of the Missoulian, provided by the Associated Press

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — For three years, Missoula artist and carpenter Greg Millar searched in vain for anyone who could identify a Native American dancer in a photograph taken by his friend,...
    02-01-2010, 01:51 PM
  • nativegal
    Do you know me?
    by nativegal
    You know, sometimes in life you ponder. Has anyone ever heard the old saying:

Everything happens for a reason

***Well I only ask this because of the awakening we had this weekend. The weekend started off as dancing at the Portsmouth, VA CourtHosue museum, as part of Native...
    03-27-2007, 08:30 AM
  • Historian
    The Blackfoot Papers
    by Historian
    According to my Pikunni Blackfoot brother Robert Black Bull, (the grandson of George & Molly Kicking Woman), this 4 volume book has been welcomed and praised in Blackfoot country on both sides of the border.

The Blackfoot Papers - Volume One
    Pikunni History and Culture...
    01-04-2008, 12:04 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X